Verified:

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 14th 2021, 19:01:17

You know, there were a great number of people in this game that I never got along well with, but it's kinda boring without them around here. Kinda wish we could get another 50 players back. I mean, whats the benefit from driving alliances and players off the board? Who really wins when this happens? Not the game, nor the remaining players.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 14th 2021, 19:03:42

Name 1 player dead or alive that you wish you could have back

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 14th 2021, 19:27:58

Celphi (banned by a snowflake)

I mean, I can name 20 off the top of my head that would be great to have back, I'm pretty sure we can all do at least a dozen.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 14th 2021, 20:28:25

Beltzshumeltz
and I agree about Celphi

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

allbymyself87 Game profile

Nov 14th 2021, 22:15:02

What happened to Celphi?

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 14th 2021, 23:19:19

Free Celphi!

Also, Blid, SilentWolf and Cable

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 14th 2021, 23:38:02

#freetheborg
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 14th 2021, 23:48:45

Is Celphi banned from playing?
If so my vote goes towards him :)
Don of LaF

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 15th 2021, 3:57:28

Yup, he got shafted :-(

#freetheborg
(•_•)

Nov 15th 2021, 6:22:38

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Yup, he got shafted :-(

#freetheborg

Any forum post that I can refer to find out what happened?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 15th 2021, 13:02:11

I would like to see a few people get unbanned. Very few things warrant a permanent ban, and I didn't witness anything that should have been so severely punished.

Bonus.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 15th 2021, 15:33:27

Alright, so than Mods must bring back Celphi or we stop paying for premium membership. WHose with me?.. HUH.. WHOSE..WITH >>>ME?

tmas Game profile

Nov 15th 2021, 15:39:37

I have two that immediately come to mind.

Striker
LllLlaaaaar

Digging deeper so many I'd forget half but
All evo/na past members

Bray
Sarevok
Mortcus
Pingy

If I really thought about it and had better memory there would be so many

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 15th 2021, 16:05:33

Forum handle Celphi is not banned at far as I can tell

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 15th 2021, 16:38:05

Originally posted by Primeval:
Forum handle Celphi is not banned at far as I can tell

I believe the admin team went in a different way and banned him. He cannot play the game either.
It is the same with two other players, they are banned from getting into the game, even though they look fine on the forum user list.

Edited By: galleri on Nov 15th 2021, 17:04:55

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 15th 2021, 17:22:14

Celphi was not deleted from the countries he did play that time, he self deleted. It was a forum ban that lasted like 24 hours that made him ragequit afaik. He may have done some circumventing that ban that got the punishment inflated a little bit but the original ban was a very short forum timeout.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 15th 2021, 18:48:28

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Celphi was not deleted from the countries he did play that time, he self deleted. It was a forum ban that lasted like 24 hours that made him ragequit afaik. He may have done some circumventing that ban that got the punishment inflated a little bit but the original ban was a very short forum timeout.
It's always strange to me that you seem to know the goings ons of everything in this game with each and every player. Incredible that you come by information so easily.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 15th 2021, 19:05:03

You didn't play while he got banned. You didn't participate in the thread where he blew up and got himself banned. If you did you'd probably know a lot more.

You can go back and check it out if you want. Just look for his handle's last posts in the express forum. Some posts might have been deleted or altered but you get the context quite easily. But yeah you dont get banned from the game for that, and he wasn't, it was a very short forum ban. If he was banned from the game he did something else that I don't know about (after the forum ban).

Tmac Game profile

Nov 15th 2021, 20:50:22

Yeah, he kept spamming that slag was an idiot basically. After a good half dozen times slag stated that he was given a very short forum ban. That's all I know.

I would hope being banned from the game only happens when you break the rules multiple times. Personally, I'd rather play with people playing within the rules.

brujodale Game profile

Nov 15th 2021, 22:55:51

I am back
wow what a strange and weird wild ride of life these last 6 months. being homeless, having to do open carry to cover our asses. living in our truck basically most the day then had a room in a 1905 trolly car garage, it was kewl lol. but now back in to a real house. never realized how much a homeless person has to go thru now a days. so after all that, our last kitty miss gracie could not handle the heat and strain and died. broke my heart. kinda hard to get back into real life and society now. but in a nice house still on the island and on a real high point and just above quincy mine shaft #6. oh yeah.
missed all of yah and our chats.
this new normal is such a strange normal. so much anger when we just all need to help out each other. I called the local food pantry and told them would be glad to deliver food to those who cannot drive but need the food.
missed yah. so setting up a table of sardine pies and michigan special veg brownies..

g0nz0 Game profile

Nov 15th 2021, 22:57:53

Originally posted by Tmac:
Yeah, he kept spamming that slag was an idiot basically. After a good half dozen times slag stated that he was given a very short forum ban. That's all I know.

I would hope being banned from the game only happens when you break the rules multiple times. Personally, I'd rather play with people playing within the rules.

Sometimes mods really ARE idiots. And sometimes people say that "to their face". Some mods can handle criticism, especially if it is earned. But most will ban you and dress you down for good measure. So, whether they abuse their power and take revenge, well... anyone playing this franchise has witnessed it countless times. Childish and petty. 'Flexing' as the yutes call it. My favorite by far is the "If players are polite, and ask forgiveness, publicly in the forums, we MIGHT remove ban....maybe".

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 15th 2021, 23:11:38

If celphi wants to play or post and finds that he is somehow banned from either, I dont mind asking to have the restrictions lifted. As it stands, I don't see anything on my end indicating such. But as galleri pointed out, there could be something above what I can see. Perhaps he just left?

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 15th 2021, 23:15:43

Originally posted by brujodale:
I am back
wow what a strange and weird wild ride of life these last 6 months. being homeless, having to do open carry to cover our asses. living in our truck basically most the day then had a room in a 1905 trolly car garage, it was kewl lol. but now back in to a real house. never realized how much a homeless person has to go thru now a days. so after all that, our last kitty miss gracie could not handle the heat and strain and died. broke my heart. kinda hard to get back into real life and society now. but in a nice house still on the island and on a real high point and just above quincy mine shaft #6. oh yeah.
this new normal is such a strange normal. so much anger when we just all need to help out each other. I called the local food pantry and told them would be glad to deliver food to those who cannot drive but need the food.
missed yah. so setting up a table of sardine pies and michigan special veg brownies..

My brother by another Mother!!! Great to hear from you. I tolded ya dat ya cooda come back to WV. Glad to hear you have a roof over ur head!!

g0nz0 Game profile

Nov 15th 2021, 23:19:20

Originally posted by brujodale:
I am back

Find a job that improves your community if you want to give back or pay it forward. Whatever you hippies call it. Highway cleanup, clean the parks, buy socks and underwear (dollar store)donate to Goodwill/salvation army. support boys+girls club. Volunteer at church events. Give out full size candy bars on Halloween. Your community, your people. Find someone like yourself, help them recover.

We are all one bad choice from ruin. Sometimes that choice is made for you. Good luck and God bless.

Snoopdawg Game profile

Nov 16th 2021, 0:17:23

Sometimes a little bump makes us appreciate what we use to complain about

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 16th 2021, 1:18:52

Originally posted by Primeval:
If celphi wants to play or post and finds that he is somehow banned from either, I dont mind asking to have the restrictions lifted. As it stands, I don't see anything on my end indicating such. But as galleri pointed out, there could be something above what I can see. Perhaps he just left?

Pang post what happened when it happened in discord.
Let me add an edit here: I don't agree with why he was originally first banned. But then he pulled a "Celphi", so to speak .... and thus got him the further action by admins.

Edited By: galleri on Nov 16th 2021, 1:26:59

farmer Game profile

Nov 16th 2021, 3:02:57

Mike Fraser- would be my pick

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 16th 2021, 3:06:15

Originally posted by farmer:

:( RIP

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 16th 2021, 5:57:57

I was banned from EE's discord channel first set it came into effect so I would have no idea what it said.

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 16th 2021, 6:08:42

I miss my arch nemesis de1i

DougNorrid

Nov 17th 2021, 1:55:16

Gail
Former PDM Division Leader of Souls of Darkness Former Recruiter, Former Noob Trainer, and War/Trainer Emeritus. Who cares…

KSFRekuyukai Game profile

Nov 17th 2021, 23:33:49

Speaking of missing people, anyone from KSF still around, i havent been on in a while but figure ill kick around the idea of playing for a bit longer.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 17th 2021, 23:37:43

Dunno but a few renegades are @reku!

Hope all is well!

Edited By: Requiem on Nov 17th 2021, 23:42:47

Xavier Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 18th 2021, 18:10:38

Boltar pops in every now and again.

I miss my former mentors in 4a:
The Basement Dweller, Tysm, battles (RIP), Slug (RIP).
EE Alliance
Sons of Liberty
Myrmidons
Survival of the Fittest
------------------
E2025 Alliance & Limited
Survival of the Fittest
RaZTa
Ragnarok
Survival of the Fittest 4a
Valkyries
Valhalla

Nov 18th 2021, 19:40:52

Hmm well i think im still sticking it out in LaF, i did have my 94th birthday this past August, went out with the family, one of my grandsons just got enlisted in the Navy so im proud of that. He said if he goes to japan he will send me pictures of the pretty ladies over there. I told him im more of a netherlands or scottish lass kinda old man.

Nov 18th 2021, 19:42:56

Question does Mars 2025 still exist lol, i remember i played in GoDs a long while ago....?

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 18th 2021, 23:29:36

I miss Gerdler. What ever happened to that guy?
Just shut up and have another beer

Nov 18th 2021, 23:59:03

Originally posted by KSFRekuyukai:
Question does Mars 2025 still exist lol, i remember i played in GoDs a long while ago....?

mars2025 died long long time ago.
I played in GoDs too! =O

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 19th 2021, 0:55:35

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:
I miss Gerdler. What ever happened to that guy?

Yeah, I ceased existing because I no longer play team server. Quitting team server is what the buddhists call 'liberation from suffering' aka Nirvana. :)

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 19th 2021, 1:03:42

Need you back bro lol
Just shut up and have another beer

daspheebsie Game profile

Nov 19th 2021, 6:07:45

Originally posted by tmas:

Striker
LllLlaaaaar

All evo/na past members

Bray
Sarevok
Mortcus
Pingy

Wait Pingy got banned? When the hell did that happen? Also no Mars died - the last I checked our site on ghq is still going, haven't looked there in a minute. But I try to get the dust all cleaned up. :P (It is still very much there along with the whose who members list)
Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 19th 2021, 12:20:03

Originally posted by daspheebsie:
Originally posted by tmas:

Striker
LllLlaaaaar

All evo/na past members

Bray
Sarevok
Mortcus
Pingy

Wait Pingy got banned? When the hell did that happen? Also no Mars died - the last I checked our site on ghq is still going, haven't looked there in a minute. But I try to get the dust all cleaned up. :P (It is still very much there along with the whose who members list)

Uh no? I don't think it was mentioned he was.

Oceana Game profile

Nov 20th 2021, 2:40:31

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by farmer:

:( RIP

Oceana Game profile

Nov 20th 2021, 2:43:58

Yeah, I agree, he was way to young , I remember calling him when he was sick but still playing, called for taking hits in war, his mom answered, but he was aways away, she said ill go as fast as I can to get him, as she new he would want to save his country.

g0nz0 Game profile

Nov 20th 2021, 4:04:04

Originally posted by KSFRekuyukai:

The sys admin did not renew the host server domain. One day it was gone.

I'll miss it. There were no mods. Banning wasn't a thing. It was considered patriotic duty to trash players in forum and multis were just part and parcel. The way things should be.

DougNorrid

Nov 20th 2021, 4:30:55

Even with opposing clans, I miss don’t if the greats from others clans. #respect
Former PDM Division Leader of Souls of Darkness Former Recruiter, Former Noob Trainer, and War/Trainer Emeritus. Who cares…

m0bzta Game profile

Nov 20th 2021, 14:01:31

I miss killing Now3p CX Llaar de1i desp rats bopper chip something
mombo5 punkus
flapjack cracker159 vemon spaceghost gambit freshbriskets

I miss the most is BUDMYBUDS BOMBER
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 20th 2021, 14:57:53

Shut up mob :P

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 20th 2021, 20:31:25

I cannot be banned, I left on my own accord. Slagpit tried like 15x and I kept circumventing them. Then I had Qz reached out to me and asked for me to play along so I did.

I can easily hack anyone's account on this site including moderators; but, I have no desire to flex my abilities. This site lacks protection from some of the most basic OWASP exploits and I have no desire posting a step by step guide on how to fix them.

At the end of the day I had no desire to play a game with slagpit's double standard moderation who focused more on changing game mechanics rather than fixing bugs.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 20th 2021, 20:35:12

Hi Celphi, nice to see you post. Come back n war with us one day