Verified:

Hellrush Game profile

Nov 19th 2021, 15:38:19

To game mods Darkness is running more then a 5 member team please purple everyone for breaking Team rules of more then 5 members.

Thank you

Rasp Game profile

Nov 19th 2021, 15:42:05

Good4U
BAD4U

I think you're shooting yourself in the foot there.
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

Hellrush Game profile

Nov 19th 2021, 15:47:45

Never said I was apart of Bad4u. I never helped or join them in anyway.

Your saying Sol and SoF was the same alliance in 1A? Just because the tag is almost the same?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 19th 2021, 16:07:34

Originally posted by Hellrush:
To game mods Darkness is running more then a 5 member team please purple everyone for breaking Team rules of more then 5 members.

Thank you

I only see 5 players. Want to elaborate further? I am not understanding what you are getting at here?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 19th 2021, 16:09:30

please purple everyone

Thank you

I think he wants you to purple the entire server Galleri.

Something about him wanting revenge for dying like a noob or something

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 19th 2021, 16:55:51

SOS - spirit of server has not been enforced in quite some time.

Hellrush Game profile

Nov 19th 2021, 17:03:42

Originally posted by Requiem:

It should be. Without #15 they wouldn’t have been able to kill me. With Superflu even messaging me saying they got 7 members when a team can only have 5.

With Superflu message and the kill run news should be all the proof needed to punish those breaking Team server rules.

I say at least Superflu and #15 should be deleted for rule breaking. If this was express they would be.

Symbolic Game profile

Nov 19th 2021, 17:15:37

It should be. Without #15 they wouldn’t have been able to kill me. With Superflu even messaging me saying they got 7 members when a team can only have 5.

With Superflu message and the kill run news should be all the proof needed to punish those breaking Team server rules.

I say at least Superflu and #15 should be deleted for rule breaking. If this was express they would be.

Lol I still got 70 turns bro.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 19th 2021, 17:16:47

I don't recall reading in the messages that were exchanged between you and Superfly anything about 7 members.
Otherwise Requiem is correct. The spirit of the server rules were gone in like 2015ish?

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Hellrush Game profile

Nov 19th 2021, 17:32:14

Galleri read Discord

Rasp Game profile

Nov 19th 2021, 18:05:56

#15 appears to be hitting anything that fights. Early on he helped take out some untags unrelated to darkness
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling

Symbolic Game profile

Nov 19th 2021, 18:20:29

Wahhhh darkness killed me, bunch of cheaters and hackers waahhhhhhhh

Edited By: Symbolic on Nov 19th 2021, 21:40:53
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 19th 2021, 19:16:59

Galleri read Discord

I see now. But that is not proof to be honest. What you are thinking of still falls under the old spirit of the server rules that are no longer in effect.
Another edit: Anyone can say they have something or a certain country is someone ...and that doesn't make things true.
Example: Gerdler could claim he has 11 toes, but clearly you can see in a picture he has 10.
Another example: when I was FA of NBK in FFA, ketchup told me that CC was going to break pact and FS us first. Who knows if that was really true or not...but CC died and disbanded 🤷
Another another edit: I missed a word.

Edited By: galleri on Nov 19th 2021, 20:59:34
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 19th 2021, 19:29:43

Originally posted by Symbolic:
Wahhhh darkness killed me, buch of cheaters and hackers waahhhhhhhh

I knew buch was behind it all :P
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 19th 2021, 19:48:40

Originally posted by galleri:
Galleri read Discord

I see now. But that is proof to be honest. What you are thinking of still falls under the old spirit of the server rules that are no longer in effect.

Yea Hellrush there is no longer a cap on team members.

I can tell you that Darkness usually has 10-12 players spread across various tags. Same as bad4u having 10 members over two tags and same as other teams who have had multiple tags in the past.

I would encourage you to join a tag but I don't think anyone cares to take you in after this display that you have put on. Your lack of respect and understanding towards game rules and game traditions is very disrespectful as is your command of Mod do this or Galleri do that. How about a please and thank you when you ask mods to look into your unfounded complaints?

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 19th 2021, 21:28:22

... What you are thinking of still falls under the old spirit of the server rules that are no longer in effect.

Confirmed

Symbolic Game profile

Nov 19th 2021, 21:41:05

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Wahhhh darkness killed me, buch of cheaters and hackers waahhhhhhhh

I knew buch was behind it all :P

Thank you.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 19th 2021, 23:58:04

Team is a direct consequence of buch being Supreme Leader

Hellrush Game profile

Nov 20th 2021, 0:08:16

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Galleri read Discord

I see now. But that is proof to be honest. What you are thinking of still falls under the old spirit of the server rules that are no longer in effect.

Yea Hellrush there is no longer a cap on team members.

I can tell you that Darkness usually has 10-12 players spread across various tags. Same as bad4u having 10 members over two tags and same as other teams who have had multiple tags in the past.

I would encourage you to join a tag but I don't think anyone cares to take you in after this display that you have put on. Your lack of respect and understanding towards game rules and game traditions is very disrespectful as is your command of Mod do this or Galleri do that. How about a please and thank you when you ask mods to look into your unfounded complaints?

Superflu anything us say about me doesn’t mean much. I got Express records to prove it.

Everything that Darkness did to kill me just proves I won the war and there pissed a single tag took them all out. Only way they could kill me was by cheating truly sad. Maybe you all should just All X explore and stop starting fights you have no chance in winning fairly.

Symbolic Game profile

Nov 20th 2021, 1:00:44

Originally posted by Getafix:

This is 100% true.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 20th 2021, 1:05:58

Originally posted by Getafix:

This is 100% true.

I concur.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Rasp Game profile

Nov 21st 2021, 17:41:05

I lost the war.

Fixed.

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 21st 2021, 17:43:02

Just sayin, bad4u and good4u are of no relation to each other.