Verified:

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 24th 2021, 0:02:48

Darkling? Whoever you are, why do you feel the need to suicide on people who did nothing to you.

LaF is literally one alliance who has a policy that we don't farm untagged players anymore or the member will be held to 200% L:L I think it's a BS policy but I had to let an untag get back his land plus some of my own several sets back or I was going to be removed from LaF tag. It's people like you that are the reason I don't respect policies such as this.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Tmac Game profile

Nov 24th 2021, 0:35:55

At least it takes some skill/effort to do big damage now. I lost 1k acres in 2 hits instead of 40k! He would've completely wrecked alot of sets without it =)

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 24th 2021, 0:43:34

May he rest in peace.....dead

Tmac Game profile

Nov 24th 2021, 1:07:04

Thank you laf

farmer Game profile

Nov 24th 2021, 3:04:47

got to protect those netters.

IrokezX Game profile

Nov 24th 2021, 18:21:32

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Darkling? Whoever you are, why do you feel the need to suicide on people who did nothing to you.

LaF is literally one alliance who has a policy that we don't farm untagged players anymore or the member will be held to 200% L:L I think it's a BS policy but I had to let an untag get back his land plus some of my own several sets back or I was going to be removed from LaF tag. It's people like you that are the reason I don't respect policies such as this.

I apologized, removed the defenses and offered to grabs my country for №27, or kill me offline. He was the most active. I just haven't played for a long time and forgot the restrictions in landgrabs....72 hours for drop grab land. I played 13-14 years ago here, but recently about eight years ago in a parallel game, and beguiled. Actually I'm had a little time wanted topfeed and stounwall, but then I realized how badly I made a mistake and confused in ... restrictions. What I saw... top country farm untagged without any retal, I thought big defens for him,but then I realized that these were bots...
horror. Then, when they started killing me, I regretted all the time lost, I regretted those 18 days that remained until the end) I presented the clan players as grandmo hanging on slow drugs or hash and playing Farm Frenzy Earth, otherwise call it. I wanted to drive but realized that it would not be, removed the defense, apologized and left. Perhaps I don't understand something, let it be an alternative opinion, but restrictions and bots are too much. My favorite kill was at landkill top enemy country, with these rules and formulas it is impossible. MERC had screwed up to obscene Spyop , on my main it did bots too.although maybe the formulas are for someone) my hits brought little harm, whoever lost more break me 27 6 .. and no remember, they lose +- 400k oil and 1kk jets in 1 hit, but this is also a trifle. 200k+ acrs from Farm Frenzy) what U smoky?
boring...
With regard to politics Famiglia about untagged it nice. I too have always adhered to peaceful coexistence clan players and untagged, even more, I've always had a division in untaggeds for cheerful game, for provocations and screwed up Spyop) Sorry for my english and good luck)
PS/ Tmac U can say Thank U me)

Tmac Game profile

Nov 24th 2021, 19:53:32

It is Thanksgiving tomorrow so I'm thankful for IrokezX not hitting me a 3rd time!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 24th 2021, 20:02:43

Originally posted by IrokezX:

I apologized, removed the defenses and offered to grabs my country for №27, or kill me offline. He was the most active. I just haven't played for a long time and forgot the restrictions in landgrabs....72 hours for drop grab land. I played 13-14 years ago here, but recently about eight years ago in a parallel game, and beguiled. Actually I'm had a little time wanted topfeed and stounwall, but then I realized how badly I made a mistake and confused in ... restrictions. What I saw... top country farm untagged without any retal, I thought big defens for him,but then I realized that these were bots...
horror. Then, when they started killing me, I regretted all the time lost, I regretted those 18 days that remained until the end) I presented the clan players as grandmo hanging on slow drugs or hash and playing Farm Frenzy Earth, otherwise call it. I wanted to drive but realized that it would not be, removed the defense, apologized and left. Perhaps I don't understand something, let it be an alternative opinion, but restrictions and bots are too much. My favorite kill was at landkill top enemy country, with these rules and formulas it is impossible. MERC had screwed up to obscene Spyop , on my main it did bots too.although maybe the formulas are for someone) my hits brought little harm, whoever lost more break me 27 6 .. and no remember, they lose +- 400k oil and 1kk jets in 1 hit, but this is also a trifle. 200k+ acrs from Farm Frenzy) what U smoky?
boring...
With regard to politics Famiglia about untagged it nice. I too have always adhered to peaceful coexistence clan players and untagged, even more, I've always had a division in untaggeds for cheerful game, for provocations and screwed up Spyop) Sorry for my english and good luck)

Explain more about "on my main"....
Thanks

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 24th 2021, 23:16:03

You give <--------(me) a bad name

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 24th 2021, 23:50:41

I don't personally care about holidays, but if you do, happy thanksgiving. I feel the damage was minimal, but the real damage came from having to spend turns to kill you. For an alliance of netters that cost 10s of millions of networth for each country that participated in the killrun.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 25th 2021, 16:30:39

IrokezX? sounds similiar to IronX or IlluminatiX

g0nz0 Game profile

Nov 25th 2021, 17:13:33

IrokezX? sounds similiar to IronX or IlluminatiX

Iroc-Z

Cousin to the Corvette.

g0nz0 Game profile

Nov 25th 2021, 17:17:48

Originally posted by galleri:

boring...

Thanks

Main screen I assume. Please don't cause another wall of text...

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 25th 2021, 17:51:13

Originally posted by g0nz0:

boring...

Thanks

Now summoning Derrick.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 25th 2021, 19:12:18

If you want a novel I think Flamey was the one who would write you a complete book on just about anything.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 25th 2021, 20:01:37

Originally posted by g0nz0:

boring...

Thanks

Now summoning Derrick.

TLDR

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 26th 2021, 8:57:03

Mass Message from xxx (#xxx) sent on Nov 23, 5:33
Report this message
#387 2m br break
not sure about gs break

Message from Irokez (#387) sent on Nov 23, 6:30
Report this message
1K SS OR kill me) tech 2kkk fnd land) good luck in game) and sorry for ....

Mass Message from xxx (#xxx) sent on Nov 23, 8:10
Report this message
#387 dropped all turrets so kill now.
10k BR

btw im #27 and and didnt notice your message at the time sorry, i was actually thinking you were either not trying too hard to suicide or changed your mind because i think you sold all defence twice, or maybe sold jets

it was in between two other messages and i didnt really read it just assumed it was about the break, this might explain some confusion on our side

Edited By: enshula on Nov 26th 2021, 8:59:13
See Original Post

JamesBond007 Game profile

Nov 27th 2021, 0:17:43

well you hit me most of the time -.-

and i need bonus points as well

Y-NoT Game profile

Nov 27th 2021, 0:19:47

I think he was trying to clear his DR so that #27 could take back his land.

Snoopdawg Game profile

Nov 27th 2021, 1:48:06

Now I am corn-fuzed 🤔🤣

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 27th 2021, 4:23:00

I thought that was Zack

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 27th 2021, 4:30:02

Coalie can tell you that a lot of this would have been avoided by sending feet photos.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 27th 2021, 19:10:34

Coalie can tell you that a lot of this would have been avoided by sending feet photos.

After my pedicure I got u