Verified:

Hellrush Game profile

Nov 26th 2021, 6:44:13

Superfly is a form of bullying or harassment using electronic means. Superfly is also known as online bullying. It has become increasingly common, especially among teenagers, as the digital sphere has expanded and technology has advanced. Superfly is when someone, typically a teenager, bullies or harasses others on the internet and other digital spaces, particularly on social media sites. Harmful bullying behavior can include posting rumors, threats, sexual remarks, a victims' personal information, or pejorative labels (i.e. hate speech). Bullying or harassment can be identified by repeated behavior and an intent to harm. Victims of superfly may experience lower self-esteem, increased suicidal ideation, and various negative emotional responses, including being scared, frustrated, angry, or depressed.

Superfly is in many cases an extension of already existing traditional bullying. Earthers who are bullied via the Internet have, in most cases, also been bullied in other more traditional ways before (e.g., physically or verbally). There are few earthers who are bullied exclusively over the Internet; these cyber victims are often physically stronger students, which causes bullies to prefer online confrontations over face-to-face contact at school.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 26th 2021, 7:46:10

Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 26th 2021, 14:53:52

Wtf lol. What are you going on about now hellrush?

Sounds like you crying about something again bro. You are the one that started this whole mess trying to retal me outside of a retal window lol.
But google definition has it as:

su·per·fly
/ˈso͞opərˌflī/
Learn to pronounce
INFORMAL•US
adjective
adjective: superfly; adjective: super-fly
(of clothing or a person's appearance) ostentatiously fashionable.
noun
noun: superfly; plural noun: superflies; noun: super-fly; plural noun: super-flies
an ostentatious, self-confident person.

Edited By: SuperFly on Nov 26th 2021, 14:58:21

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 26th 2021, 21:02:50

Hellrush Game profile

Nov 26th 2021, 22:40:47

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Wtf lol. What are you going on about now hellrush?

Sounds like you crying about something again bro. You are the one that started this whole mess trying to retal me outside of a retal window lol.
But google definition has it as:

su·per·fly
/ˈso͞opərˌflī/
Learn to pronounce
INFORMAL•US
adjective
adjective: superfly; adjective: super-fly
(of clothing or a person's appearance) ostentatiously fashionable.
noun
noun: superfly; plural noun: superflies; noun: super-fly; plural noun: super-flies
an ostentatious, self-confident person.

You started it with your threats.
show me where in game it say Retal windows are 48hours.
Please make sure it’s in TOS not forums or an alliance site that someone made up.

Trust me your the one crying and Bulling others. That’s why your a Superfly(cyberbully)

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 27th 2021, 2:06:23

The 48hr retal window was established by the player base years ago. Ask anyone here or in allaince and they will tell you it’s 48hrs.

However you are free to try and “retal”whenever the heck you want. We will enforce the policy picked by the player base. However I also like Villians policy and I would gladly copy their policy and enforce it strictly on you.

Villians enforces their own policy of 1:kill. Or 1:to do what ever the hell they want cuz they are 5 players who will war.

Also I am not crying. I am laughing at you…..

Edited By: SuperFly on Nov 27th 2021, 2:11:53