Verified:

Doug Game profile

Dec 13th 2021, 4:17:50

Who i heard while making arrested, we got very I’ll via listeria. The private messages were very kind and I’ll likely be be be back in hospital. Mason has some symptoms as we live together, and meet with l him the CDC, and Tomorrow. I’m sicker than any other time in my life. Even Covid after the vaccine was a walk in the park!!!!
Paradigm VP/Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

Leto Game profile

Dec 13th 2021, 5:38:41

I hope you feel better soon Doug

Doug Game profile

Dec 13th 2021, 6:19:07

Originally posted by Leto:

Thanks Leto. Our illustrious Paradigm leader. We think it’s from work, and is horrible. Mason has had a top
Line furnace filter by VORNADO installed.. hepa like..,

But thank you Leto!!!
Paradigm VP/Senator

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 13th 2021, 13:59:09

Sorry you are sick. Hope you feel better soon.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 13th 2021, 16:23:48

Dang, get well soon.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 13th 2021, 16:26:12

Godspeed, get well bro!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 13th 2021, 16:42:07

Originally posted by Doug:

Thanks Leto. Our illustrious Paradigm leader. We think it’s from work, and is horrible. Mason has had a top

But thank you Leto!!!

Are there people who prep food for you guys? That stuff doesn't just show up stuck on someone's shoe. Bring your own lunch and start asking questions. Check the Ubereats and GrubHub guys social media for extremist anti cop material/posts. Tell Linda to start shopping at Kroger. Bodegas are only cheaper cuz o reefer. We live in different times Dougie.

We love you. God bless. Get well soon.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 13th 2021, 17:18:53

Get well

brujodale Game profile

Dec 13th 2021, 18:25:28

Enjoyed our chats last set. get ur ass better. being sick is for really old ppl, coff, hack.
sending u some medical sardine pies. hope your feeling better soon.

Doug Game profile

Dec 13th 2021, 21:24:18

Originally posted by Coalie:
Get well

Me to bru
Paradigm VP/Senator

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 13th 2021, 22:11:32

Originally posted by g0nz0:
Are there people who prep food for you guys? That stuff doesn't just show up stuck on someone's shoe. Bring your own lunch and start asking questions. Check the Ubereats and GrubHub guys social media for extremist anti cop material/posts. Tell Linda to start shopping at Kroger. Bodegas are only cheaper cuz o reefer. We live in different times Dougie.

Foods at high risk of carrying listeria include:

foods at ready-to-eat salad bars, sandwich bars and delicatessens
ready-to-eat meals
soft and semi-soft cheeses
unwashed raw vegetables
soft-serve ice cream
raw shellfish and seafood
unpasteurised dairy products
cold cured or prepared meats
pâté

major Game profile

Dec 13th 2021, 22:33:18

hang in there bro.

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Dec 13th 2021, 22:33:56

Stay hydrated...

farmer Game profile

Dec 13th 2021, 22:49:00

WOW that sucks, I hope you get to feeling better soon. I remember a few years ago they had a big out bread of Listeria and was found to be in Blue Bell ice cream. Also make sure you stay clear of Brus sardine pies

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 13th 2021, 23:55:35

Who i heard while making arrested, we got very I’ll via listeria. The private messages were very kind and I’ll likely be be be back in hospital. Mason has some symptoms as we live together, and meet with l him the CDC, and Tomorrow. I’m sicker than any other time in my life. Even Covid after the vaccine was a walk in the park!!!!

Get well man that sucks
Don of LaF

Doug Game profile

Dec 13th 2021, 23:57:32

Originally posted by enshula:

Foods at high risk of carrying listeria include:

foods at ready-to-eat salad bars, sandwich bars and delicatessens
ready-to-eat meals
soft and semi-soft cheeses
unwashed raw vegetables
soft-serve ice cream
raw shellfish and seafood
unpasteurised dairy products
cold cured or prepared meats
pâté

At the hospital sometimes they all of it far and I’m sure clean up,
Paradigm VP/Senator

Doug Game profile

Dec 14th 2021, 2:23:56

Ok. Hospitals suck. I have to go every day to get it and I biotics through an IV and let me tell you it really sucks
Paradigm VP/Senator

brujodale Game profile

Dec 15th 2021, 2:32:43

I spent 2 months on a ventilator, passed out from pain dozens of times. and got over 36 shots in my gut, so it could be worse man. just hang in there. each day brings you closer to finishing it.

Doug Game profile

Dec 15th 2021, 7:37:57

Originally posted by brujodale:
I spent 2 months on a ventilator, passed out from pain dozens of times. and got over 36 shots in my gut, so it could be worse man. just hang in there. each day brings you closer to finishing it.

Thanks man. Listeria Is no joke!
Paradigm VP/Senator

Doug Game profile

Dec 17th 2021, 2:27:42

Thanks Leto, bru, ensula, father, gains, major,/HEMPMAN1, gonzo, galleri, KoHeartsGPA, requiem, and coaliie for your messages and private messages. In this old game its nice some remember me.

Here the update: the CDC and the Health department swabbed my pstrol car, and my house. They search my office, and spoke to other officers to see if there were others. In police work we deal with nasty ppl at times, ppl that spit, vomit, piss themselves. I go out if my way cleaning my own car. So my car bacj seat in the suv gets sprayed with bleach then hoses out as there’s glass partitions and the seat is 1 plastic piece with drain holes. I also wipe my front seats down,‘stealing wheel MVT Anything. In my city 1 person uses 1 car.

They got a hit listeria in my car. This infusion of iv antibiotics SUCK. I also get Metronidazole or flagyl.

Another 5 days of going to the hospital everyday 4 hours. For masons safety he’s staying at his parents as nothing in my house tested positive.

Wish me luck y’all, it’s not over.

I’ll be lucky to not end up with cdiff… but the pain is horrible, muscle aches, fevers non stop. Bathroom has become my friend and it comes out both ends all day. And I’m saying it nice. They still tell me there’s a risk listeria kills…. Gee thanks doctors!

Anyway thanks for your kind wishes….
Paradigm VP/Senator

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 17th 2021, 3:11:11

Thinks it's like 30% mortality if it gets in your blood. Sepsis and/or menengitis. Keep those IVs flowing. Drink water. No more eating in the car. You have enough karma points to survive, but it's back to church when this is all over with.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 17th 2021, 4:59:22

Nah, just make your own food and make sure you get quality ingredients and start rebuilding your immune systems.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 17th 2021, 12:12:44

I didn't know much about this, so I watched a youtube video. Damn, that sucks ass! Hopefully, you recover.

The worst food sickness I ever had was in college the day after we slammed an all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet (MERICA). I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 17th 2021, 18:20:08

I haven't been to a buffet since 2018, I got really sick that year and put an end to that, haven't been sick since!
(•_•)

Tmac Game profile

Dec 17th 2021, 18:28:56

Originally posted by Requiem:
The worst food sickness I ever had was in college the day after we slammed an all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet (MERICA). I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Been there, won't be again. Lol

Hope all goes well Doug. Gl

DougNorrid

Dec 18th 2021, 0:36:32

Thanks guys. My white counts down, and they say I’m not contagious anymore. But sick as Ffffffff

Looks like I’ll be off work another 10 days. The medication and iv burns. So 1 hour of liquid fire in your veins is just lovely. But the morphine is spectacular. Plus my nurse is hot AS F. Shhh don’t tell Mason or I’ll be suffering from a head wound next
Former PDM Division Leader of Souls of Darkness Former Recruiter, Former Noob Trainer, and War/Trainer Emeritus. Who cares…

Doug Game profile

Dec 18th 2021, 0:39:15

Why the hell did it bounce back to my DougNorrid handle??? Anyway it’s me! Sorry lol
Paradigm VP/Senator

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 18th 2021, 0:41:49

Cuz you're a n00b :P

Glad to know you're getting better :-)
(•_•)

Doug Game profile

Dec 18th 2021, 1:19:26

Hey watch it. I have been around 20 years! Well off and on I’m Paradigm. Behave lol before my nurse gives you a sponge bath….. Keith does a great job. Hahhahaha
Paradigm VP/Senator

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 18th 2021, 1:29:56

Hey watch it. I have been around 20 years! Well off and on I’m Paradigm. Behave lol before my nurse gives you a sponge bath….. Keith does a great job. Hahhahaha

There's people here since the late 90s like me....and we're still n00bs ;-)
(•_•)

Doug Game profile

Dec 18th 2021, 1:48:13

Hahhahaha love that lol
Paradigm VP/Senator

Doug Game profile

Dec 18th 2021, 5:31:34

back to eating chicken noodle soup from mom and turning this thing off. I have my infusion at 8am til 11am of that horrible shxt. I should be done with this shxt by Monday. I’m no longer infectious, but weak as hell. Will be returning to work maybe another 10-12 days.. this was no joke. Ppl die from listeria. They did however find the source! It was in the back seat of my patrol car. A guy puked and pissed himself. I slammed the shield window immediately, but the cdc/health department spent 4 hours decontaminating my car. I thought I bleached it down and rinsed it out. But too late his particulate puke went airborn. This is why I don’t arrest people…. Lol
Paradigm VP/Senator

Doug Game profile

Dec 18th 2021, 21:53:06

Originally posted by brujodale:
Enjoyed our chats last set. get ur ass better. being sick is for really old ppl, coff, hack.
sending u some medical sardine pies. hope your feeling better soon.

You can still message me in Pdm or here bru lol

Paradigm VP/Senator

Doug Game profile

Dec 18th 2021, 22:22:40

But thank you Leto!!!

Gonzo… you are dead on. They swabbed every inch of my car and igg to was in the back. Whew the guy puked and shxt himself. The major said cdc/health dept took over 4 hours decontaminating my car.

I have seen what they to police. Horrible stuff msn. I don’t use it at work. But in Ohio it’s Joe serious felony delivering food with razor blades, pins, spit, urine, fecal matter. You can be charged with felony assault on a police officer by bodily fluids which makes it a mistakes IT a 3rd degree felony. 20 years max, minimum is 5 years mandatory. If it’s an object it’s still felony assault on a peace officer. Depending if you’re injured decides the specification. Warming::::::: a guy was caught pleasing himself in a park. We arrived and he was high. He then his “junk” at us.
Hit me. He was charged with attempted manslaughter with semen and I had hiv tests for a year!!!!!

I’m 6’2 blonde and blue eyes. 177 pounds I treat ppl well, I don’t write tickets like ever! I try to get ppl help. But shxt in my food? Their senen in my face. It was 6 months before mason and i could do anything. Put me on pRep , mason too! No we didn’t beat hus azx called ambulance and flushed out eyes out etc. judge ordered him to comply with hiv test and
It was negative but they got him on 2 counts of attempted man slaughter by means of bodily fluids being semen. Judge gave Thid
22 year old 22 years. She then said I’m
Sure you’ll enjoy the sex in prison. Oh snap!!

But yea you reminded mr of that crap. I take my food now. Only go to Starbucks during work , they are nice open 24:7
And I can watch them make I’ll

Sorrry for boring story n
Paradigm VP/Senator

Cee Game profile

Dec 22nd 2021, 22:49:08

Yeahhhhhh. I'm a CO and the other officers laugh at me cuz i bring peanut butter sandwiches from home to eat. They're like, why don't you eat the jail food? My answer is always, "cause i don't wanna die!!!"

Doug, don't know you but that doesn't mean I cannot wish you well especially during the holidays. Good luck