Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 13th 2021, 21:38:35

Originally posted by Rasp:
Originally posted by Tmac:
You can do whatever you want besides play only to ruin others experience. If you think farming a human is in your best interest, do it. Just don't farm someone with your only intention being to laugh that you messed their country up.

Isn't that subjective? Where do you draw the line of grabbing someone into oblivion versus "farming/messing up someone's country"? Both are technically ways to improve your own networth.

Quoted from Slagpit's post:

Examples of acceptable behaviors on solo servers:
* Landgrabbing other players in an attempt to improve your own networth.
* Warring over an ingame issue that occurred this round or the last round.
* Running an offensively-oriented country and harshly responding to any country that attacks you.

I had an idea while reading Slagpit's rules. Tournament already has a "server bracket" system (Game A, B, C). When someone misbehaves, griefs, whatever, why not move them (or demote?) to a "Purgatory" server with bots and other people who have done the same? Give them their own server to "drive backwards" on.

Think of it like this. In MMORPG's you have PVE and PVP servers. Why not make the Purgatory server a more wild west, PVP-like server where anything can go?

Maybe this can be cleaned up and put under "Suggestions"

It is under the rules clarification post up at the top of express forums. I fixed it. I know it is lot of links, but each server has different rules and I think adding them over to suggestions is confusing. Honestly they are confusing as is being in a few places, and I am sure there are few new players that have no idea about this forum, or the forums exist. (I should probably go over to the other solo server forums.

Edited By: galleri on Dec 13th 2021, 21:44:51
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.