Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 29th 2021, 23:25:21

Wasn't it 2hrs???? Mandela effect activated! 😆 🤣

I'm losing it!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 30th 2021, 0:07:38

Yes, it used to be 2 hours but people were doing 100% PS grabbing with too much ease so several strats had to do 100% PS to compete which admin thought was boring so this way most players actually both SS and PS now. And if you think about it 6 turns per PS(if you use your 5 brigades every 2 hours) would be lowest of all servers.

Primary and team are 8 turns per PS, Alliance/FFA is 12 turns per PS. Now Express is 12 turns per PS like alliance/FFA.

sfbob Game profile

Dec 30th 2021, 0:38:30

Completely missed its intended objective as players have realised they can grab more by spamming SSs than they ever did by PSing meaning only players with the spare time to grab to huge acres can win express now.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 30th 2021, 1:05:41

Oh boy.. that's interesting, thanks for the info, Gerd, and yes sfbob, that is an exploit if you have the time haha
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 30th 2021, 1:21:15

Bring more bots to express! We should all have 25 bots each as personal farms!

Kahuna Game profile

Dec 30th 2021, 3:10:20

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

I'm losing it!

Just found that out today too. Wth man.

Ratski Game profile

Dec 30th 2021, 4:40:35

Originally posted by Kahuna:

I'm losing it!

Ha Ha Ha. I used 3 PS's in the beginning of the set, and for my last hit before I go to bed, and wake up with fresh forces and what ever I sell at that time too. The 4 hr recovery time sure did cut down the PS's in express for me.

Kahuna Game profile

Dec 30th 2021, 5:28:31

Originally posted by Ratski:
Originally posted by Kahuna:

I'm losing it!

Ha Ha Ha. I used 3 PS's in the beginning of the set, and for my last hit before I go to bed, and wake up with fresh forces and what ever I sell at that time too. The 4 hr recovery time sure did cut down the PS's in express for me.

Ya I kinda got around it. Am not the kind of person to log in every 2 hours to do 5 PSs and log out...even though I was going to do it this set. Even set my alarm, just to find out my forces were still out on rest.

Originally posted by SuperFly:

Yes more bots to buy all that cheap crap on the market.

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 30th 2021, 7:00:23

Yes make more bots to make gerdler even happier! Bring him to ecstasy with 100 more bots!

Maybe this way I can find a bot that isn’t in DR and only giving out 40a SS’s

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 30th 2021, 11:38:26

I once played Express for about three years straight, every week. When I stopped I had a sleep disorder that lasted for years, waking up every two hours.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 30th 2021, 15:12:55

Originally posted by Getafix:
I once played Express for about three years straight, every week. When I stopped I had a sleep disorder that lasted for years, waking up every two hours.

I was gonna say. If anything those 2-hour PSs gave hyper-active players an unfair edge.

You want to do all your grabbing in a short time frame as a techer which was the predominant strat back then, so it was sorta viable since the techers only needed 20k acres and that took maybe 30-45 grabs. I actually SSed with almost all my techers back then because I couldnt be bothered with logging in every 2 hours even for 16 hours or so.
The best CIs and cashers back then did this for days... grabbing every 2-3 hours from thursday to sunday. I mean holy crap, thats torture, and as a result my best CI before the 4-hr PS change was 10+ mil NW below the CI NW record. SSing just couldn't compete, and I wasn't ready to pay the price to compete.

Edited By: Gerdler on Dec 30th 2021, 19:43:06

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2021, 1:28:54

You're a slacker Gerdler

Rocky79 Game profile

Dec 31st 2021, 1:42:53

That sound insane

BaDonkaDonks Game profile

Dec 31st 2021, 2:13:22

Agreed.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2021, 2:44:57

Originally posted by Rocky79:

That sound insane

Just because one's purpose in life is completely useless doesn't mean you shouldn't put in a good effort

Kahuna Game profile

Dec 31st 2021, 4:16:32

Originally posted by Rocky79:

That sound insane

Just because one's purpose in life is completely useless doesn't mean you shouldn't put in a good effort

Speak for yourselves.

cordycsw Game profile

Jan 1st 2022, 5:49:57

awesome!!!