Verified:

brujodale Game profile

Dec 29th 2021, 22:47:47

ok this total asshat is fricking with us in all servers. is there any fricken way to ban him. like once we have his isp can he be banned. we come here to play a fricken game, not an total and I do mean total ASSHAT. lets help out the game either ban his ass or just keep him a parking lot.

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 29th 2021, 23:17:29

Back in the day, when we were starting up the Sun, we would take the target to near death and grow out of his range. Some would even increase their defenses.
Then, when the earth was right, we fished for sardines.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 29th 2021, 23:18:01

He's a turd in every server, it is what it is, I always knew the restart bonus was going to benefit suiciders, but what do I know 🤷‍♂️
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Buch Game profile

Dec 30th 2021, 1:06:07

Ab

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 30th 2021, 7:03:56

Originally posted by brujodale:
ok this total asshat is fricking with us in all servers. is there any fricken way to ban him. like once we have his isp can he be banned. we come here to play a fricken game, not an total and I do mean total ASSHAT. lets help out the game either ban his ass or just keep him a parking lot.

Sorry Bru but He has not hit LaF so your request is denied. Hungry is smart, he knows not to mess with certain individuals…. PDM however is not important to these “individuals” so they are not interested in helping you unfortunately.

Only thing you can do is carry defense and out grow him or keep wasting your time killing him.

Edited By: SuperFly on Dec 30th 2021, 7:42:17

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 30th 2021, 15:07:41

i think hungry hit every tag on the server last set

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 30th 2021, 16:18:16

Originally posted by enshula:
i think hungry hit every tag on the server last set

Maybe he just needs a friend. Has any clan offered to adopt him?

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 30th 2021, 16:20:31

He made 8 countries last set and hit LaF with 17 SS with two of those countries so i stand corrected.

Gerdler hurry up and pick up your admin bat phone and have him sanctioned for messing with your team!!!!!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 30th 2021, 16:36:09

Originally posted by SuperFly:
He made 8 countries last set and hit LaF with 17 SS with two of those countries so i stand corrected.

Gerdler hurry up and pick up your admin bat phone and have him sanctioned for messing with your team!!!!!

idk if you are trolling most of the time or if the comprehension of reading on how sanctions work hasn't gotten into your brain yet.
I am starting to feel like it is the second part, which is really saddening me amigo.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 30th 2021, 16:37:25

Dude, it took almost a year of you doing your thing before mods even bothered considering punishment. And even then it took a senior admin/developer publicly shaming the server "mods" for anything to be done. And it STILL didn't amount to more than a verbal warning. "Sanctions"?! Please...

Hungry is here to stay. You players get what you deserve.

Josey Wales

Dec 30th 2021, 17:47:53

Hungry just wants to fight. So…. defend yourselves.

Tmac Game profile

Dec 30th 2021, 17:52:20

I think it's the first part galleri =P

Buch Game profile

Dec 30th 2021, 18:13:41

Why's everyone so butthurt he's what 200k nw? But 200k troops 200k turrets and 50k tanks.... problem solved

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 30th 2021, 18:37:33

Originally posted by g0nz0:

Dude, it took almost a year of you doing your thing before mods even bothered considering punishment. And even then it took a senior admin/developer publicly shaming the server "mods" for anything to be done. And it STILL didn't amount to more than a verbal warning. "Sanctions"?! Please...

Hungry is here to stay. You players get what you deserve.

Ok superfly jr. ™

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 30th 2021, 18:39:04

Originally posted by Tmac:

I hate this app....

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 30th 2021, 19:50:28

Originally posted by galleri:

I hate this app....

Of course I am trolling gerdler.

Btw galleri did he you text you or call you on his bat phone that you showed up here while on holidays?????

Did you have a good trip?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 30th 2021, 19:53:21

I hate this app....

Of course I am trolling gerdler.

Btw galleri did he you text you or call you on his bat phone that you showed up here while on holidays?????

Did you have a good trip?

Heck yeah I had a good trip. Nothing more exciting than a 4 year old vomiting all over herself and the car. bwhahaha

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 30th 2021, 20:36:45

What made her vomit? Did she find that old sammich that you were supposed to bring to my house?

Or ws she just "Hungry"? the plot thickens.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 31st 2021, 1:13:18

Originally posted by Suicidal:
What made her vomit? Did she find that old sammich that you were supposed to bring to my house?

Or ws she just "Hungry"? the plot thickens.

Too much Christmas excitement. Calm down Sui.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 31st 2021, 1:15:19

And even then it took a senior admin/developer publicly shaming the server "mods" for anything to be done. ...

I'm certain this never happened.

I imagine if one could wander through your thoughts for a day it might look something like Alice in Wonderland.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2021, 1:40:55

LMFAO
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 31st 2021, 1:45:05

Originally posted by Primeval:

And even then it took a senior admin/developer publicly shaming the server "mods" for anything to be done. ...

I'm certain this never happened.

I imagine if one could wander through your thoughts for a day it might look something like Alice in Wonderland.

I'm certain it did happen Prime. How many of us were on the forums calling his (and Hungry) behavior out? For MONTHS? You not taking any action. Brief responses about nothing. "Technically....it's not my pr...rules say..."

When and where did the Sanctions discussion come up? Was that voices in the wall? Your fluffing elf on a shelf? Nope, but it certainly wasn't you or my Gal.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 31st 2021, 1:55:47

I'm not sure why this poor dead horse continues to be beaten. But you're welcome to link to whatever quotes you're referring to from slagpit "shaming mods" or whatever it is you're trying to imply I said if I'm overlooking something.

Otherwise, a Very Merry Unbirthday to you, sir.

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 31st 2021, 2:20:48

Personally I would hire Mercs and have them kill Hungry. We do offer cheap rates to do your dirty work. Only $300m per Mercs players to use his 120 turns

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2021, 2:32:12

Primes useless regardless

HI SF!
Catch me on ir c

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 31st 2021, 2:34:03

Originally posted by Buch:
Why's everyone so butthurt he's what 200k nw? But 200k troops 200k turrets and 50k tanks.... problem solved

Because a war country builds missiles and throws them at all the smaller nations hanging out in the lower ranks trying to get fat. He gets multiple targets. If you buy too much defense you grow out of range and hits get exponentially more expensive to make land grabs. So less fat countries overall with a dozen or so trashed mid to low nw countries.
I'm sure there are plenty of people who want to fight instead of net. So let them deal, he only has so many turns per day.

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 31st 2021, 2:45:26

I hate this app....

It's not as bad as giving birth. More like taking a big dump. No matter how things turn out, we really appreciate all the effort you put in here Galleri, the game, and as a member of the Earth community. I hope you had a great vacation. Welcome home.