Verified:

Kahuna Game profile

Jan 15th 2022, 18:42:04

Originally posted by Gerdler:
I think Kahuna is playing dumb when he says he thinks its nitell he's been warring for the past few sets. I mean he had every opportunity to look him up and Nitell has been t10 every one of those sets that Kahuna and his friend was warring.

I elect to believe nature/gods/God has filters built in to remove stupidity of this magnitude. I elect instead to believe that Kahuna is actually a mastermind who used the mutually agreed wars with cumorah as a false flag for this sets blindside kill of what was obviously a country participating in the tyr casher challenge played by a player who never did anything to Kahuna.

As usual am not even going to bother see through all the nice things Gerdler has to say. I actually think he means to say, "Kahuna has become a Legendary Supreme Supernatural powerhouse a true heavensent champion walking among men that of which was yet to been seen and foretold since the ancient times. Ironically only to bring doom to us all. (And Lol)"
.."cumorah" and #89, both had similar builds and both waited, except for the tyranny part. Almost seems scripted I swear you guys are always doing some weak stuff like that, but ya I will not let no one try to bully me into GDI, is the way I view things. I do not like suiciding to ruin peoples sets its not my style.

Kahuna Game profile

Jan 15th 2022, 18:42:27

I think Kahuna is playing dumb when he says he thinks its nitell he's been warring for the past few sets. I mean he had every opportunity to look him up and Nitell has been t10 every one of those sets that Kahuna and his friend was warring.

I elect to believe nature/gods/God has filters built in to remove stupidity of this magnitude. I elect instead to believe that Kahuna is actually a mastermind who used the mutually agreed wars with cumorah as a false flag for this sets blindside kill of what was obviously a country participating in the tyr casher challenge played by a player who never did anything to Kahuna.

As usual am not even going to bother see through all the nice things Gerdler has to say. I actually think he means to say, "Kahuna has become a Legendary Supreme Supernatural powerhouse a true heavensent champion walking among men that of which was yet to been seen and foretold since the ancient times. Ironically only to bring doom to us all. (And Lol)"
.."cumorah" and #89, both had similar builds and both waited, except for the tyranny part. Almost seems scripted I swear you guys are always doing some weak stuff like that, but ya I will not let no one try to bully me into GDI, is the way I view things. I do not like suiciding to ruin peoples sets its not my style.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 15th 2022, 19:30:45

Kahun00b 😆
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Kahuna Game profile

Jan 15th 2022, 19:43:55

Lol I wasnt even going to play this set either. I think nite is the guy who is playing dumb and gerdler as well. Am telling you a lot of this identity crisis going around everyone trying to be like Kahuna. 💪

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 15th 2022, 20:00:57

Why did you have to ruin our fun?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Kahuna Game profile

Jan 15th 2022, 21:11:58

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
I didnt that was before I read this post.

Btw you saw my country build yet? Koh?

Edited By: Kahuna on Jan 15th 2022, 21:27:16

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 15th 2022, 22:16:49

Originally posted by Kahuna:
I didnt that was before I read this post.

Btw you saw my country build yet? Koh?

Nope, I'm saving turns for stocking while the tech market goes down ;-)
(•_•)

currydubs Game profile

Jan 16th 2022, 1:40:46

Originally posted by SuperFly:
And just like that curryfool goes mia again. Damn stalker didn’t even buy me dinner!

I'm just amazed at your level of comprehension. You have an the argumentative capability of a door knob. Pathological lying will get you places :)

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 16th 2022, 3:18:59

Originally posted by currydubs:
Originally posted by SuperFly:
And just like that curryfool goes mia again. Damn stalker didn’t even buy me dinner!

I'm just amazed at your level of comprehension. You have an the argumentative capability of a door knob. Pathological lying will get you places :)

So why do you stalk me so much? What is your obsession with me? Answer the question! All my fans here want to know why you obsess over me so much!

Kahuna Game profile

Jan 16th 2022, 5:10:41

I think everyone is just envious as all hell, and mad as af because theyre not getting their way. Way to rub it in the faces of unbelievers, but hey at least world war 3 should be starting soon and if not global warning should finish off anyone. I guess no lottery or singing for me. All that insight for nothing. Its the little things in life right mosca.

Edited By: Kahuna on Jan 16th 2022, 6:22:08

NitelL Game profile

Jan 16th 2022, 16:33:03

Lol I wasnt even going to play this set either. I think nite is the guy who is playing dumb and gerdler as well. Am telling you a lot of this identity crisis going around everyone trying to be like Kahuna. 💪

You're a suicider plain and simple.

Both Cumorah and I have public profiles - you can literally see every one of our previous countries.

If you bothered to look, you'll know I've not touched your country in my entire history of playing Earth. lol I really don't even know who you are.

But this week, you definitely ruined someone's set.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 16th 2022, 18:15:19

How did everyone’s tyranny do? I explored (wasted a lot of turns) hit a few bots and 1 player. Made 20k land. Didn’t play with much tech until the last 300 turns today. Only made $7.4m cash per turn after buying tech.

Definitely would try to this challenge again in the future as I was a bit busy to actively grab bots this round.

Ps currystalker why you so obsessed with me?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2022, 20:29:46

I'm at 7.7m per turn, not too far ahead
(•_•)

NitelL Game profile

Jan 16th 2022, 21:05:50

I think I was cashing over 10m early yesterday though for almost all of my last couple hundred turns I've been cashing a lot less than that. lol

Kahuna Game profile

Jan 16th 2022, 21:34:04

Originally posted by NitelL:

Both Cumorah and I have public profiles - you can literally see every one of our previous countries.

If you bothered to look, you'll know I've not touched your country in my entire history of playing Earth. lol I really don't even know who you are.

Ok I woulda looked you up but idk how to so ya lol. As for the suicider crap, I think your colluding with xumorah so this woulda happened. What are the odds that I get hit after, I killes nite, and killed him good too bad I built a pos under developed country to take advantage of nites low turrerts.. Cumorah was blind siding me since decwmber, and you wanna call me a suicider pffft please I think you guys are the suiciders/griefers here behches.

Look me up KoH #107

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2022, 21:49:35

Ok I woulda looked you up but idk how to so ya lol. As for the suicider crap, I think your colluding with xumorah so this woulda happened. What are the odds that I get hit after, I killes nite, and killed him good too bad I built a pos under developed country to take advantage of nites low turrerts.. Cumorah was blind siding me since decwmber, and you wanna call me a suicider pffft please I think you guys are the suiciders/griefers here behches.

Look me up KoH #107

Yeah...I knew that was you lol, culero!
(•_•)

NitelL Game profile

Jan 16th 2022, 23:03:40

Look me up KoH #107

To be fair, I also don't know who Cumorah is. LOL

Kahuna Game profile

Jan 16th 2022, 23:13:57

Look me up KoH #107

To be fair, I also don't know who Cumorah is. LOL

Right but it doesnt stop ppl from being a jealous and/or petty, and that have been noticing the same country getting suucided 3 sets in a row, for you to mimic "cumorah" while being defenseless and with similar strategy and country build to try and take the hit off him, just because got nothing better to do, but to be griefer.

Kahuna Game profile

Jan 16th 2022, 23:16:08

Look me up KoH #107

Yeah...I knew that was you lol, culero!

Lmao next set wei, tyranny/casher right? I ve done thats strat a few times on here actually.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 16th 2022, 23:22:43

You are claiming that cordy colluded with Cumorah by participating in the tyr casher challenge? Your tinfoil budget must be huge.
Also I will go out on a limb here and say Cumorah never once hit you with a tyranny casher, so this similar strategy BS doesn't have wings.

Kahuna Game profile

Jan 17th 2022, 1:41:18

You are claiming that cordy colluded with Cumorah by participating in the tyr casher challenge? Your tinfoil budget must be huge.
Also I will go out on a limb here and say Cumorah never once hit you with a tyranny casher, so this similar strategy BS doesn't have wings.

Gerdler go back to your mediocre life man, thats why I think you little women are so damn mad. Gerdlers arguments are just not real. I just said your buddy cumorah didnt hit with a tyr but am not going to ask around to find out any mysteries. Just go on with your life like nothing happened, geez your making a big commotion out of nothing. Oh and stay away from the beaches if you're on the western coast of north and south america, there was a tsunami warning. Kahuna is otherworldly.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 17th 2022, 2:59:09

Tsunami was just a couple extra foot swells in US coast lines, nothing to see, surfers enjoyed the wave booster ...
(•_•)

Kahuna Game profile

Jan 18th 2022, 2:51:27

Tsunami was just a couple extra foot swells in US coast lines, nothing to see, surfers enjoyed the wave booster ...

Right but still though, next time it will be 100 feet high swell see you surf your car and house into the country side. Lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 18th 2022, 3:04:26

Right but still though, next time it will be 100 feet high swell see you surf your car and house into the country side. Lol

Only an asteroid could cause that size tsunami, so no.
(•_•)

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 18th 2022, 3:40:02

Hey, earthquakes are getting pretty boring. How about if we add some tsunami's to the game?

Kahuna Game profile

Jan 18th 2022, 12:04:23

Um astroids are a possibility too, n ya right La Palma island land slide was threatening whole east coast with tsunami bigger than that. So no lot lizards for KoH.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 18th 2022, 14:35:31

Um astroids are a possibility too, n ya right La Palma island land slide was threatening whole east coast with tsunami bigger than that. So no lot lizards for KoH.

You should take some geology 101 not media sensationalism.
(•_•)

Kahuna Game profile

Jan 19th 2022, 20:44:49

Idk KoH man they had said they found some rocks from the ocean floor high in the appalachian mountains from the previous time that la palma land slide happened.. maybe if I was in highschool again or something. Speaking of astroids, one just passed by too.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2022, 21:04:46

Idk KoH man they had said they found some rocks from the ocean floor high in the appalachian mountains from the previous time that la palma land slide happened.. maybe if I was in highschool again or something. Speaking of astroids, one just passed by too.

There are ocean sediments and fossils on top of the Colorado rockies, doesn't mean a tsunami put them there, right? The Appalachian mountain range went from sea level to Himalayas height and to where it is now throughout it's geological history, don't buy into the sensationalism the media sells, look at what geology data shows you.
(•_•)

mac23 Game profile

Jan 20th 2022, 0:00:54

There are ocean sediments and fossils on top of the Colorado rockies, doesn't mean a tsunami put them there, right? The Appalachian mountain range went from sea level to Himalayas height and to where it is now throughout it's geological history, don't buy into the sensationalism the media sells, look at what geology data shows you.

both of you are assteroids.....runs!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 20th 2022, 0:17:53

Wut
(•_•)

Kahuna Game profile

Jan 20th 2022, 2:48:02

[quote poster=mac23; 50656; 988846][quote poster=KoHeartsGPA; 50656; 988842][quote poster=Kahuna; 50656; 988841]

e east coast with tsunami bigger than that. So no lot lizards for KoH.

KAHUNA IS THE GREATEST EVER AT WARRING US fluffROACHES!!!

Idk KoH man they had said they found some rocks from the ocean floor high in the appalachian mountains from the previous time tha.

both of you are assteroids.....runs!

lol I ll astroid your house.
Wut

Geological tidal wave