what is going on guys
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 25th 2022, 4:59:22

Getafix suicided PartyUSA tag aka Darkness who was netting.
Symba hit Zack and SFBob as a single country acting on his own just Like Getafix did because Getafix said F the DNH that I orchestrated on behalf of Owsla last set.

OWSLA cried for 3 days on the boards. Zack went off the deep end has been ranting for hours on end on team news talking to himself for 3 days now.

I asked partyusa to just FS Owsla as it was obvious they would hit us. The other 4 members said nah let’s just keep waking up Getafix at all hours of the night cuz earth is all this guy has.

Owsla hit partyusa tonight even though partyusa had not made any hits in Owsla.

that is the gist of it. Atleast it’s currently 6 vs 6.

Hope everyone else gets to enjoy their netting round.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2022, 5:56:33

Thats not true, of course. As you remember mob, I was the main holdout arguing for no pact with Darkness. The pact was agreed to without me there and I read about it on TT. I agreed to hold to it while with sfbob's BSI tag during that set. Then I left sfbob and Owsla behind and went to fight Darkness this set.

I hit them with my tech start Rep Casher on Day 14 of the set and flattened SF's country, #35. Its no wonder he's a bit peeved at it all and is spouting lies even more than usual.

Since then I've walled about 600 BR's. Yesterday when I revealed my identity to Darkness they broke their pact with Owsla and AB'd two players. They want to blame me for that of course, and so are trying to say that I had a pact with them.

Since then, some other players, including Zack who was one of the victims of the AB attack on Owsla, have joined me in the fight. #17 died this evening, and soon the rest will join him.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 25th 2022, 12:23:03

6. Some folks on the forums have no clue how to keep all their rants to one post.
The end.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Rokkie Game profile

Apr 25th 2022, 12:32:28

I died sad times lol

BoomSchitk Game profile

Apr 25th 2022, 12:51:18

asgdagdg

Edited By: BoomSchitk on Apr 28th 2022, 11:41:15

Rokkie Game profile

Apr 25th 2022, 15:38:43

Originally posted by Getafix:
... #17 died this evening, and soon the rest will join him.

you died to..

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 25th 2022, 16:04:27

Zack will join the dead list soon

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2022, 16:07:35

Originally posted by m0bzta:
mob here

what is going on guys

A/S/L?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2022, 16:29:15

Good suiciders welcome death!

Hi Rokkie, good fight mate

I'll be back!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2022, 16:51:10

Going renegade is your choice, but your buddies (mob) wanted a peace deal, and you were part of that. I guess that's for you and Mob to work out.

You have a grudge with SF, obviously, so I understand, but I think it is against the spirit of the peace agreement, no?

Rokkie Game profile

Apr 25th 2022, 16:52:35

Good suiciders welcome death!

Hi Rokkie, good fight mate

I'll be back!

You do put up a good fight, ill give you that, my only tactic was to hit you at odd times to keep you awake, if only i had the motivation to set alerts i may not die so easily lol...

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 25th 2022, 17:00:44

Originally posted by Requiem:
Going renegade is your choice, but your buddies (mob) wanted a peace deal, and you were part of that. I guess that's for you and Mob to work out.

You have a grudge with SF, obviously, so I understand, but I think it is against the spirit of the peace agreement, no?

Technically the grudge was over in December but Celphi’s borg project reignited it I guess cuz I was part of the Borg.

Be friends again?
Oct 28
To: Getafix
Shall we Bury the hatchet let bygones be bygones and be best friends?

Maybe you interested in coming to play teams or war 1A or farm bots in express?
Dec 16
To: SuperFly

Hey Superfly,

I just want to say what a great sport you are being with this Military sanction stuff. We should move forward being friends if you still want to.

Can I take back my invitation for you to come to teams and you can just go away again? Sure would make a lot of people happy if you just left the server again :)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2022, 17:04:13

Gottcha, the greater context was needed.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2022, 17:53:58

I did not agree with Mob's peace deal. I told mob he should distance himself from me because I was going to fight on. I told sbob I was leaving and was going to fight on. I told Superfly directly on irc that he had put me on the warpath with the Borg stuff, FSing everyone and saying how the fight would go all year. I didn't agree to the pact and was not part of the peace deal. Loyalty to sfbob made me cease firing last set after sfbob signed that peace deal. Once I left I wasn't bound to it.

Darkness can break pacts and kill my friends if they want, but its not because I have a pact with them. Its terrorism, like killing hostages. And I am fighting on because I accepted Superfly's challenge to fight all year, and after all his chirping here with the Borg.

Rokkie Game profile

Apr 25th 2022, 18:19:24

I did not agree with Mob's peace deal. I told mob he should distance himself from me because I was going to fight on. I told sbob I was leaving and was going to fight on. I told Superfly directly on irc that he had put me on the warpath with the Borg stuff, FSing everyone and saying how the fight would go all year. I didn't agree to the pact and was not part of the peace deal. Loyalty to sfbob made me cease firing last set after sfbob signed that peace deal. Once I left I wasn't bound to it.

Darkness can break pacts and kill my friends if they want, but its not because I have a pact with them. Its terrorism, like killing hostages. And I am fighting on because I accepted Superfly's challenge to fight all year, and after all his chirping here with the Borg.

So now here we are, the circle goes on so now next set am i to distance myself from darkness and hit your friends because well they killed me this set for like no reason, i never hit them.

am i? is that how this works?

well guess what, i aint stooping to your level, i won't hit your friends out of anger, you know why? cuz im an adult :)

grow up the fluffing lot of you.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2022, 18:57:37

i hope you won't stoop to Symba's level and start killing my friends who want to net and have signed pacts with you, Rokkie.

I have made my intentions clear to everyone all along. My country was Out of the Blue (#14), my restart is Into the Black (#59).

And once you're gone,
you can never come back
When you're out of the blue
and into the black.

https://www.youtube.com/...z-_3HHHo0eOvdFJX6sQnr2oqa

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 25th 2022, 19:20:22

Originally posted by SuperFly:

Technically the grudge was over in December but Celphi’s borg project reignited it I guess cuz I was part of the Borg.

Be friends again?
Oct 28
To: Getafix
Shall we Bury the hatchet let bygones be bygones and be best friends?

Maybe you interested in coming to play teams or war 1A or farm bots in express?
Dec 16
To: SuperFly

Hey Superfly,

I just want to say what a great sport you are being with this Military sanction stuff. We should move forward being friends if you still want to.

Can I take back my invitation for you to come to teams and you can just go away again? Sure would make a lot of people happy if you just left the server again :)

Plot twist for you Getafix: Military sanctions have 0 to do with team/alliance/ffa servers.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2022, 19:31:36

Yes, I realize that galleri, thanks. The quote from Superfly about Military sanctions was made in the middle of that discussion on Express Talk. It was made clear in that discussion that "suiciding" was an acceptable strategy on Team/ Alliance/ FFA.

That talk between me and Superfly was before the "Borg" drove Villains off and before they FS'd me and the netting team i was playing with here on Team. I was willing to let bygones be bygones and be friends at that time. I'd just come back after my break from the game. its too bad, but the BS from Superfly continues on and on. So here we are.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 25th 2022, 19:36:59

Yes, I realize that galleri, thanks. The quote from Superfly about Military sanctions was made in the middle of that discussion on Express Talk.

Ah ok. Well for reference it was made clear in Slagpit's original post when sanctions were created in case it was missed before the express talk post.
https://www.earthempires.com/...ministrative-tool-49995/1

Carry on with the convo lol

Rasp Game profile

Apr 25th 2022, 19:55:35

bonus
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

Rokkie Game profile

Apr 25th 2022, 20:34:35

i hope you won't stoop to Symba's level and start killing my friends who want to net and have signed pacts with you, Rokkie.

a pact i never broke but ended up dead anyhow.

nice deflection there, but no, i wont be stooping to YOUR level, a suicider. every hostile action this reset that has caused grief to either us or sfbob and co is down to you, YOU are the aggressor, you provoked and got a reaction and your friends suffered, so then i suffered. so then you suffered.... all because of YOU, can you and superfly like go into a hotel room and suck each other off or something because this is really starting to drag on and get tiresome. people want to net in peace, thats what i was doing until you showed up, why did you have to be a douchebag and go ruin it for everyone? see how this all started this reset, it was you getafix no one else.

ill await your many excuses as to why you feel justified for being the aggressor and causing several to suffer this set because of your actions, im sure it'll make good reading in the morning, good night.

Edited By: Rokkie on Apr 25th 2022, 20:37:46
See Original Post

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2022, 20:45:33

If you sign up with Darkness, then you will be the target of my aggression for the rest of the year. I think I've made my reasons clear. I have tried netting in peace, but after being attacked by you guys multiple times on this server when unprepared for war, I'm not going to try any more. You can force me to quit or to war. I choose war.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 25th 2022, 20:46:17

I been trying to end the fluff for awhile. Hence why not a single hit from partyusa against Owsla yet.

If anything Getafix needs to go to a seedy motel that rents by the other and get serviced by a lady of the night and get over himself…

Might have to kill zack though cuz he annoying AF and he did hit partyusa….

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2022, 20:54:21

Superfly the great peacemaker, lol.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 25th 2022, 21:02:59

Listen you all.
Way back when. (One of you will remember)....
I kept trying to net in that A, B, C, D ....(you get my point) clan.
No matter which one I joined that was netting, it ALWAYS got FS'd.
So I did one better. I quit playing the server and became the mod.

Be like galleri.

Oh ... never mind you can't. :P

Be like Req......eat Taco Bell.

m0bzta Game profile

Apr 25th 2022, 21:14:49

Well I should have know better to ask Whats going on...

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by m0bzta:
mob here

what is going on guys

A/S/L?
no u
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2022, 21:15:58

I remember! We were together in Team N. Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 26th 2022, 1:25:55

Originally posted by galleri:

Be like galleri.

I don't want to eat at Taco Johns!

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 26th 2022, 1:46:12

Originally posted by galleri:

Be like galleri.

I don't want to eat at Taco Johns!

I don’t want to be like galleri and have to deal with all of her crazy forum stalkers.