Verified:

Rokkie Game profile

Apr 25th 2022, 20:34:35

Originally posted by Getafix:
i hope you won't stoop to Symba's level and start killing my friends who want to net and have signed pacts with you, Rokkie.

a pact i never broke but ended up dead anyhow.

nice deflection there, but no, i wont be stooping to YOUR level, a suicider. every hostile action this reset that has caused grief to either us or sfbob and co is down to you, YOU are the aggressor, you provoked and got a reaction and your friends suffered, so then i suffered. so then you suffered.... all because of YOU, can you and superfly like go into a hotel room and suck each other off or something because this is really starting to drag on and get tiresome. people want to net in peace, thats what i was doing until you showed up, why did you have to be a douchebag and go ruin it for everyone? see how this all started this reset, it was you getafix no one else.

ill await your many excuses as to why you feel justified for being the aggressor and causing several to suffer this set because of your actions, im sure it'll make good reading in the morning, good night.

Edited By: Rokkie on Apr 25th 2022, 20:37:46
Back To Thread
See Original Post