Verified:

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 26th 2022, 1:02:16

Hi everyone, I'm coming down from 4 days on high alert attacking Darkness. I said some strong words about suiciding all year, but honestly, I don't have the tenacity and hate in me of a Hungry. Its the nature of this game to get hit and seek revenge, and so the cycle goes, just like Rokkie said earlier.

I was pissed at Darkness and I loved suiciding on them this weekend, and I'm going to keep going this set, but I retract my threat to keep suiciding all year. You guys are all basically my friends and fellow players in this silly game. The path of a suicider is to go all alone and not care about anybody, and thats not me.

I love the game and want to keep playing and enjoying it, so I'm going to settle down now, work with SoL to rebuild that ancient clan, and come back next set in Team open to making pacts with everyone and making the game fun, whether thats netting or warring. I'm not done with you yet this set, Darkness. I'll ride with my few allies to Hamburger Hill one more time!

See you out there.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 26th 2022, 1:31:11

I'm glad to see you've changed your position. Time will tell if you are true to your word.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 26th 2022, 1:44:54

Ok cool. So no more suiciding and we can try to Netgain next set. Sounds good to me and about time we all move on for this bs…

KoH mijo come read and don’t bring up that old HCnFC bs up again k amigo?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 26th 2022, 14:14:09

Hot Chicks and Fast Cars, what's not to love???
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 26th 2022, 15:33:43

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Hot Chicks and Fast Cars, what's not to love???

Just your incessant crying of how I hit him late in the set and how my PS was inconvenient for him (yet valid for a commie Indy who can LG right up to the last day of the set up specially on a low break) and how it justified his ABing of me….

Other than that I got no issues with fast gas guzzling V8s and hot silicone chicks

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 26th 2022, 16:36:58

Sounds like we need an whambulance for the AB ...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Rokkie Game profile

Apr 27th 2022, 16:25:40

Great stuff Getafix, i look forward to either, competing against you for rank 1 or against you in a future war since you are a worthy opponent worth fighting.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 27th 2022, 17:47:41

Thanks Rokkie, I appreciate that, and its great to see you back playing.