Verified:

Ă„she Game profile

Apr 26th 2022, 3:51:39

No Doug I did not receive any recruitment messages from you. I did receive threats from you about you and pdm killing my country because of the missiles. The recruitment messages of "join pdm or we will kill you" was sent by the country named Grumpy Old Men. You brought it public when you named me and said "Ashe, as I’ve told you in the past and I’ll say it again. When I returned after over a decade, I knew nothing of the new changes to the game. Bots in alliance, etc. you were untagged and were hit. I apologized then ...". You stated I was not tagged and I publicly corrected you after you said it. I had only said 'he committed suicide because he was in pdm' and you start a novel. So I added a little color hi-lights to it. And no Doug I am not trying to cause you any embarrassment, being in pdm is embarrassment enough. If you stay or if you go makes no difference to me. But galleri is correct with saying "EE not really getting updated is why." Although you may be the exception.

here's something for your memory....( and mine as it was a double tap on me and not a triple) the following happened right after the double tap....

1 days ago
Enemy operatives blew up banks containing $2,336,904 of cash!
1 days ago
Enemy operatives destroyed 3 of our missiles!
1 days ago
1 days ago

Then I sent remaining missiles....use them or lose them.

and here is the invitation to join pdm.

Message from Grumpy Old Man (#371) sent on Nov 13, 3:01
Report this message
Well you will get 6 more from PDM for your 4 missle Attack on a PDM country today. Retal for missle strikes is 2:1 so you threw 4 missles at Paradigm Master for his 2 land grabs on you and you retal with missles NOT ACCEPTABLE. You can stop the retals by joining Paradigm and taking some help to build your country. If you throw any more missles you will be killed, and retals on retals IS NOT ACCEPTABLE !! Sincerely The Grumpy Old Man Reply