Apr 25th 2022, 7:50:55

Edited By: BoomSchitk on Apr 28th 2022, 11:43:08

BoomSchitk Game profile

Apr 25th 2022, 7:52:12

fdhdfhb

Edited By: BoomSchitk on Apr 28th 2022, 11:41:44

Doug Game profile

Apr 25th 2022, 12:01:01

Oh boy…. Since my name was invoked I feel that I need to make a brief statement.

Given the fact he has not played an alliance for such a long time our door was open to any and all that wish to play follow the rules and treat people with dignity and respect. During his brief stay with us he treated everybody with dignity and respect he was very helpful to the players that needed some help and assistance and he was hitting out of protection immediately he was an excellent player and did a great job during the time that he was there .

As for exactly what he’s talking about above, I don’t really understand some of the things he said and some of the posts are a little confusing but his choice to self delete was his own was not because of rules violations he was an actual player and not a multi. He and I spoke of his self deletion, and I believe that matters between he and I.

As far as his reputation is concerned at this point I didn’t care and I don’t think any other leader would disagree with me in saying that if a player that hasn’t played in years wanted to come back and wanted to find a home to play with that they would give that person a chance that’s exactly what happened in the situation but again his reasons for self deletion were his own and they were his personal decisions that nothing to do with PDM .

Have a magical day.

Edited By: Doug on Apr 25th 2022, 12:29:32
Paradigm Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

TheORKINMan Game profile

Apr 25th 2022, 13:53:00

Anyone else read David Copperfield? This BoomSchtik guy is giving off strong Uriah Heep energy 🤣 HEEP! HEEP!
Smarter than your average bear.

Doug Game profile

Apr 25th 2022, 14:20:14

Originally posted by TheORKINMan:
Anyone else read David Copperfield? This BoomSchtik guy is giving off strong Uriah Heep energy 🤣 HEEP! HEEP!

Pffffffth
Paradigm Senator

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2022, 16:22:05

Zack happened....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Äshe Game profile

Apr 25th 2022, 21:51:55

Doug, his reason for self deletion is obvious ....He was in PDM. So yea PDM had something to do with it. when you can't do no better than pdm it's time to commit suicide.

Doug Game profile

Apr 26th 2022, 1:53:04

Ashe, as I’ve told you in the past and I’ll say it again. When I returned after over a decade, I knew nothing of the new changes to the game. Bots in alliance, etc. you were untagged and were hit. I apologized then, and am doing so again. PDM is not some evil place with horrible people. We’re kinda like the probation department lol - we take anyone who wants to play. Rough around the edges and a whole new group of people. And if you are also pissed off about things 20 years ago when I was 13, well that’s probably accurate as well. So again, publicly, I apologize for my 1/2 set back after all those years gone. I was in college and had a life. So coming back I wasn’t schooled on the new changes here. I never came back to have enemies thus making my leaving again much easier. Maybe that will resolve it. I wish you the best.

D
Paradigm Senator

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 26th 2022, 2:16:38

I’d like to join PDM but in the role of supreme overlord and command the forces of PDM.

As supreme overlord my first act will be to name Symbolic of Mercs as my replacement so that he can lead us to Valhalla

Doug Game profile

Apr 26th 2022, 2:21:39

Originally posted by SuperFly:
I’d like to join PDM but in the role of supreme overlord and command the forces of PDM.

As supreme overlord my first act will be to name Symbolic of Mercs as my replacement so that he can lead us to Valhalla

Jobs yours. Called Comwood I mean dad and he said $10.00 and it’s all yours. His Venmo is Comwood
Paradigm Senator

Äshe Game profile

Apr 26th 2022, 2:24:40

Doug there's no point to lie. I was doing a solo tag when you triple tapped me. So yes I was tagged. No other alliance had made any hits on me. You saw a tag with 1 country and thought you had free land. My land don't come free. I popped your ass with some missiles for the triple tap. Then I started getting messages about how I would be killed IF I didn't join PDM. Well long story short your bully style recruitment didn't work as I did not join pdm, my country was not killed as threatened, and I received no further hits of any kind. I figured when I left my feeble 1 country tag and went home to Mercs the bs would stop and it did. Amazing how nice the messages I received was when I changed tags to Mercs. Lot of things about this game I don't like and you and pdm and earthquakes rate the highest. This is solely MY opinion of you/pdm.

Doug Game profile

Apr 26th 2022, 2:48:56

Ashe,

I don’t recall the 1 man tag. But I will not call you a liar. I also don’t ever recall threatening you to join. Anyone, and I mean anyone here that knows me, possibly even Dark Demon knows I’d never threaten anyone to join. If that came from anyone it wasn’t me. Again, I am apologizing! You don’t like me or Pdm. Got it. After 15 years gone, mistakes were made, and nobody educated me on the changes. Nobody. Bullying tactics is nothing like me at all and 3 of us returned that set. I cannot deny those claims as I don’t know what everyone was doing. I stand by my apology. I was nieve to the new style. That’s on me. I had nobody teaching me about the changes. ashe, all I can do is apologize again. It was never my intent. I do know shortly after that I was told who was who and not to hit. But this literally 6 days after I started. After 15 years. Do you need it in blood? But anyone and I mean anyone will tell you “join Pdm or be killed” recruitment isn’t even language or phrasing I’d use. Again, I’d ask dark demon if that remotely sounds like me. As for hitting you, yes. I take full responsibility. But what can I say or do after 15 years absent? For 3 sets now you’ve hated me. I am publicly apologizing for hitting. And there’s no lie. But recruiting you or even speaking to you in that fashion isn’t my style or even my type of attitude I have towards people. You’ll get your wish as I depart with many other vets that are heading out. 32,876 followers on another social media platform are less drama than this game. A nostalgic game. That I tried coming back to. Maybe I was the one you should have recruited and taught me the new changes. I had to learn the hard way with no help. Gainsboro helped me, Leto helped me, other leaders helped me once i figured out there were so many different subtle changes and acceptable behavior. I looked at the wiki page, not updated since 2013 or 2017. Dude, I’ve approached you in private but you wanted this public. For the embarrassment? I’m not embarrassed by being a man and admitting mistakes. I own that. I wish you well, and stand by my apology for the world to see.

D

Edited By: Doug on Apr 26th 2022, 2:57:35
Paradigm Senator

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 26th 2022, 3:07:17

Excuse me while I interrupt. But vets aren't leaving over people being fluffs. Because that has been happening since 1999.
EE not really getting updated is why.
And EVERYONE here has been a fluff. If they say they haven't... they are convinced they might be Jesus too. :P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Doug Game profile

Apr 26th 2022, 3:48:06

The sad part is I was 8 or 9 years older than your daughter in 1999 lol
Paradigm Senator

Äshe Game profile

Apr 26th 2022, 3:51:39

No Doug I did not receive any recruitment messages from you. I did receive threats from you about you and pdm killing my country because of the missiles. The recruitment messages of "join pdm or we will kill you" was sent by the country named Grumpy Old Man. You brought it public when you named me and said "Ashe, as I’ve told you in the past and I’ll say it again. When I returned after over a decade, I knew nothing of the new changes to the game. Bots in alliance, etc. you were untagged and were hit. I apologized then ...". You stated I was not tagged and I publicly corrected you after you said it. I had only said 'he committed suicide because he was in pdm' and you start a novel. So I added a little color hi-lights to it. And no Doug I am not trying to cause you any embarrassment, being in pdm is embarrassment enough. If you stay or if you go makes no difference to me. But galleri is correct with saying "EE not really getting updated is why." Although you may be the exception.

here's something for your memory....( and mine as it was a double tap on me and not a triple) the following happened right after the double tap....

1 days ago
Enemy operatives blew up banks containing $2,336,904 of cash!
1 days ago
Enemy operatives destroyed 3 of our missiles!
1 days ago
1 days ago

Then I sent remaining missiles....use them or lose them.

and here is the invitation to join pdm.

Message from Grumpy Old Man (#371) sent on Nov 13, 3:01
Report this message
Well you will get 6 more from PDM for your 4 missle Attack on a PDM country today. Retal for missle strikes is 2:1 so you threw 4 missles at Paradigm Master for his 2 land grabs on you and you retal with missles NOT ACCEPTABLE. You can stop the retals by joining Paradigm and taking some help to build your country. If you throw any more missles you will be killed, and retals on retals IS NOT ACCEPTABLE !! Sincerely The Grumpy Old Man Reply

Edited By: Äshe on Apr 26th 2022, 3:54:14
See Original Post

Doug Game profile

Apr 26th 2022, 3:58:31

Yes, I just also received the exact messages that was dated 12 November 2021 at 03:01 hrs. So I just read that and not very happy seeing that. I was not in any leader position and that player was just returning or new if I remember correctly.

Thank you for at least seeing that as well. It was just handed to me as well. And no, I really don’t think you wished anything. True. And yes, I did want to publicly apologize when you entered the bizzaro world that is this thread.

Guess there’s nothing I can say that hasn’t been said.
But now that I see that, and know you know it wasn’t me, I’m more appalled at someone’s almost twice my age and nearly not as cute as I am’s message to you….
Paradigm Senator

Äshe Game profile

Apr 26th 2022, 4:10:53

Water under the bridge now Doug. You've apologized and I accept it. It just pisses me off when an alliance uses bully antics to gain more members. And I don't like threats. But remember, just because I accept your apology does not change my feelings towards pdm.

Doug Game profile

Apr 26th 2022, 4:26:18

I will settle for that, and respect your decision and opinion. The only add on is this. I since I was voted into any leadership role have not, nor would ever permit that fluff. That person would be thrown out. Anyone there now are either old vets that can’t even join discord or irc, or ppl from other cross over games like DD and I played last month together, or another server. This isn’t that pdm. Message any one of them and ask how they got there or are treated. Pick any of them. It’s not that pdm. I’d never allow it, it’s not who I am.

But we will leave there. Thank you for accepting the apology. And I fully understand and accept you have a bad taste in your mouth about pdm. If I catch anyone saying fluff like that while I have any say in matters they’ll be on the first thing smokin out of town.

Have a good night ashe. And good luck this set.

Let the trolling resume….

Edited By: Doug on Apr 26th 2022, 4:28:23
Paradigm Senator

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 26th 2022, 14:14:37

Originally posted by Doug:
I will settle for that, and respect your decision and opinion. The only add on is this. I since I was voted into any leadership role have not, nor would ever permit that fluff. That person would be thrown out. Anyone there now are either old vets that can’t even join discord or irc, or ppl from other cross over games like DD and I played last month together, or another server. This isn’t that pdm. Message any one of them and ask how they got there or are treated. Pick any of them. It’s not that pdm. I’d never allow it, it’s not who I am.

But we will leave there. Thank you for accepting the apology. And I fully understand and accept you have a bad taste in your mouth about pdm. If I catch anyone saying fluff like that while I have any say in matters they’ll be on the first thing smokin out of town.

Have a good night ashe. And good luck this set.

Let the trolling resume….

But again...... Players will be players wherever you play. If you think it is bad here, you have never played an MMORPG. I suggest you try something like World of Tanks .... Come back to me when you get into tier 5/6 battles. Trust me on this one. This place is tame compared to a lot of other games I currently play.
Wotlabs will make you think this is church 🤣

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 26th 2022, 14:48:45

Question.....

Is that Grumpy old man country a rainbow here as well?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 26th 2022, 15:35:30

Aggressive recruitment works. I have farmed many people on different servers and offered them protection from myself and they have joined the teams that I play in 1a and team server.

It all comes down to your delivery. Personally I would never make an empty threat or give fair warning. I’d just farm the piss out of you or missile dump and say something alone the lines of “sucks that I just did this to you buddy. If you don’t want this to happen again join PDM and I will protect you from aggressive play like mine. If you dont want to that’s cool but i will just farm you again after your DR expires”

You just need conviction cuz if you don’t believe in what you are saying than the other person will know you full of BS

Edited By: SuperFly on Apr 26th 2022, 15:38:54

Doug Game profile

Apr 26th 2022, 16:02:49

Hence why I didn’t say it. No, I just simply agree with Ashe. It’s an inappropriate empty threat and rude. Now SuperFly does have a bead on how it could be stated that yes, “you’re going to end up farm land by me or someone eventually, we can offer tag protection or some strategy help if you’d like to avoid it on this server” would be about as far as I’d go. If they somehow stumbled into the dark recesses of the internet and found this game and are new, or never played in alliance EVER my approach still would be much more tame.

I think that coming back after so many years gone I now realize so many of you have known each other so long that it’s like an psychotic truck stop full of trolling people who just give each other shxt all the time. That’s half the issue I missed. LoL

The other half is nobody can come back to this game or us new to the game and shoot their mouth off and not get eaten alive! lol

Koh no clue what his strategy is. lol
Paradigm Senator

Äshe Game profile

Apr 26th 2022, 16:30:40

Sometimes the farmer becomes the farmed.

KoH Grumpy only knows how to play Rainbow. You should join pdm in 1a or Dark in FFA so he can teach you how to Rainbow. :)

Doug I would not consider a message like that 'bully recruitment'. I would consider it friendly advice and would consider joining your clan.....if it wasn't pdm.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 26th 2022, 16:47:38

And imagine if we mods posted like this when we ban folks :P (this is toxic hahaha)

https://gyazo.com/...e460ffaba69608b4e60c8cb9d

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 26th 2022, 16:51:13

Originally posted by Ashe:

KoH Grumpy only knows how to play Rainbow

KoH and all of the express players learn the rainbow strat from ratski.
Why?
Because he won't learn from them :P

I broke the damn quote!

Edited By: Primeval on Apr 26th 2022, 17:52:10. Reason: Trying to fix quote
See Original Post

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 26th 2022, 17:52:41

Originally posted by galleri:

I broke the damn quote!

Fixed

Edited By: Primeval on Apr 26th 2022, 17:54:41

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 26th 2022, 18:03:31

Originally posted by Primeval:

I broke the damn quote!

Fixed

Dammit Prime. It is no longer cool!

Doug Game profile

Apr 26th 2022, 18:12:23

[quote poster=Äshe; 50892; 993835]Sometimes the farmer becomes the farmed.

Oops quotes brokie still.

KoH Grumpy only knows how to play Rainbow. You should join pdm in 1a or Dark in FFA so he can teach you how to Rainbow. :)

Doug I would not consider a message like that 'bully recruitment'. I would consider it friendly advice and would consider joining your clan.....if it wasn't pdm. [/quote]

Doug reply to above brokie quote thingy do:

My dying mission now has become to make PDM the kinder, gentle happy place to Ashe. Or I’ll join Mercs a set and Learn the ways of the dark side lol My leadership style is much different than many others. The good vets like Wari are back. The dumbasses I’ve not even contacted. But dad (Comwood) said I could sell PDM to any clan for $10.00 US on Venmo.

Koh and galleri - so that’s where the rainbow shxt comes from! Rat? As for koh and the person he named running rainbows. I won’t diss our players. But I’ve literally bent over at the waste and ran towards walls over this issue. I can’t change their mind. I e had wari explain it, I’ve spoken to Gerdler even to give me info on why “they” should FUXKING STOP RUNNING RAINBOWS. But lol nope…. lol

And leave Prime alone. I have to kiss his axx until next November. Lol he knows why lol it’s a secret. lol

Edited By: Doug on Apr 26th 2022, 18:22:27
Paradigm Senator

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 26th 2022, 19:09:54

You don't have to kiss anyone's ass.
Just saying.

Doug Game profile

Apr 26th 2022, 19:15:25

Just saying.

Ohhhh Prime know why lol
Paradigm Senator

TheORKINMan Game profile

Apr 26th 2022, 19:25:16

You can kiss my ass Doug

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 26th 2022, 19:35:22

Doug I would not consider a message like that 'bully recruitment'. I would consider it friendly advice and would consider joining your clan.....if it wasn't pdm.

----------------something broke the quote thingy-------------

Dear oh dear, hell no, I joined the farm train he gets in solo servers lol

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Apr 26th 2022, 19:38:58
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 26th 2022, 19:39:32

Fixed mine LOL damn you Ashe!
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 26th 2022, 19:40:21

KoH Grumpy only knows how to play Rainbow

KoH and all of the express players learn the rainbow strat from ratski.
Why?
Because he won't learn from them :P

I broke the damn quote!

S A V A G E
(•_•)

Doug Game profile

Apr 26th 2022, 20:34:10

Originally posted by TheORKINMan:
You can kiss my ass Doug

Tounge or no tongue?
Paradigm Senator

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 26th 2022, 20:40:51

Originally posted by Doug:
Just saying.

Ohhhh Prime know why lol

If you are ass kissing Prime. Then you have to ass kiss all the mods. Guess it is time to be on your best behaviour.

Suicidal Game profile

Apr 26th 2022, 21:00:49

galleri, iffin' you ever bring a sammich to my house. I will kiss your ass

BoomSchitk Game profile

Apr 26th 2022, 23:46:21

asdgr4wbhbf

Edited By: BoomSchitk on Apr 28th 2022, 11:40:59

TheORKINMan Game profile

Apr 26th 2022, 23:57:44

I doubt you're leaving it at that

Y-NoT Game profile