Verified:

bayrock Game profile

May 8th 2022, 23:24:01

There is no evidence because we were NEVER in coordination EVER we play on multiple servers including Alliance, Team, Express, Primary and we are FRIENDS we only coordinate on the alliance-allowed servers and never on Express.

If you think otherwise SHOW US THE EVIDENCE since you have deleted both of our countries

bayrock Game profile

May 8th 2022, 23:25:27

Please can anyone help me what are me and Jiklo supposed to do? We know what will happen next set in Express just like what happened 3 years ago galleri will continue to ban me and Jiklo because this mod holds a grudge against us from 3 years ago HELP PLEASE

bayrock Game profile

May 8th 2022, 23:25:27

Please can anyone help me what are me and Jiklo supposed to do? We know what will happen next set in Express just like what happened 3 years ago galleri will continue to ban me and Jiklo because this mod holds a grudge against us from 3 years ago HELP PLEASE

BaDonkaDonks Game profile

May 8th 2022, 23:26:16

Happy mothers day mother goose.

bayrock Game profile

May 8th 2022, 23:30:01

Can anyone tell me how I can get my news log after the Express set so I can post all of the evidence showing that me and Jiklo did not coordinate and then we can try and get in contact with another moderator or qzjul or someone else higher than this moderator.

Once I post the evidence and the full set's log everyone will clearly see that me and Jiklo were not attacking or in coordination.

Please this moderator did not get any reports on me and Jiklo this moderator simply saw "bayrock" in the set and sought after any reason anything at all that could get us removed from Express again just like what happened 3 years ago. I assure everyone we are not the same person and we don't coordinate in Express.

No-one even reported us for coordination it was the moderator that went and did it all alone. NO-ONE REPORTED US FOR COORDINATION BECAUSE WE DIDNT COORDINATE

Dennington Game profile

May 9th 2022, 12:38:40

Why don't you have an all-X netting set? Maybe test out a primary strat? I know it's a war game, but a few days just relaxing and playing might be nice.

g0nz0 Game profile

May 9th 2022, 14:43:36

Originally posted by bayrock:

The mod™ will focus on you because you are the easiest target. Express server will randomly collapse and griefers/suicides will destroy sets, sometimes multiple. The express server was a total fail this last set due to poor moderation™. Looking through the news feed you and jilko never attacked the same target. In fact jilko was purpled before the illegal kill runs against you.

Several players violated server rules and should have been banned. You are the one in the forums so you were the easiest target. Kill runs are bannable. The mod™ did not ban them. They are regular players, you are "new". That's all there is to it. Favoritism and not wanting an open fluff show on express, again...as usual. Do as you like. Target humans. Just don't talk about it.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 9th 2022, 16:32:18

He is not new.
He has been caught cheating several times on different servers by all the mods.
Bayrock/Jiklo aren't new to us at all.

Edited By: galleri on May 9th 2022, 16:36:04

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 9th 2022, 17:09:13

There is no evidence other than their interpretation of the events which occurred in-game and any external communication that can be gathered, e.g., you make a post talking about it.

g0nz0 Game profile

May 9th 2022, 17:37:35

Originally posted by galleri:
He is not new.

Kill runs are illegal
You ban players violating rules
Soooo.....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 9th 2022, 17:42:13

Originally posted by g0nz0:
He is not new.

Kill runs are illegal
Soooo.....

Kill runs are only legal if the run is being done by people that got hit by that country more than once (broken GDI).
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 9th 2022, 17:47:53

Proof is in the pudding.....

here we go and beautifully done - me and myself jiklo enter the arena and suddenly the bot-farming-metagame is starting to crumble under the pressure. g0nz0 i take it you will be joining me and jiklo next set we will not be farming bots that cannot retal we will only be hitting land fat dogs thinking they are playing single player.

I will single handedly force a metagame change in Express which is OVERDUE we already had two massive changes with alliance pacts and MAX 10% gains based on your own acres - but no metagame shift - wow!!! You guys really are stuck 20 years ago

You can spin that any way you want but it is clear he's on a mission to grief and cause chaos.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

g0nz0 Game profile

May 9th 2022, 18:03:23

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
He is not new.

Kill runs are illegal
Soooo.....

Kill runs are only legal if the run is being done by people that got hit by that country more than once (broken GDI).

Kill runs are illegal team activity on a solo server.
If the mod™ banned bay and jik for team actions then the mod™ should have also banned the several other players who, without spin, did violate rules.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 9th 2022, 18:06:47

We could save a lot of energy if the game developer(s) just made it to where you cannot attack a real player on a bot server. Let's be honest any sort of LGing of a real player causes an immediate reaction, and the pitchforks come out.

This isn't necessarily a statement on if this guy has coordinated or not.

g0nz0 Game profile

May 9th 2022, 18:21:18

here we go and beautifully done - me and myself jiklo enter the arena and suddenly the bot-farming-metagame is starting to crumble under the pressure. g0nz0 i take it you will be joining me and jiklo next set we will not be farming bots that cannot retal we will only be hitting land fat dogs thinking they are playing single player.

I will single handedly force a metagame change in Express which is OVERDUE we already had two massive changes with alliance pacts and MAX 10% gains based on your own acres - but no metagame shift - wow!!! You guys really are stuck 20 years ago

You can spin that any way you want but it is clear he's on a mission to grief and cause chaos.

Grief and cause chaos? By farming low defense land hogs? That's fake news. You liars. Don't you remember?? Superfly, tell em!! Bay is *helping* players. He can't hit you if defense is up. This is to improve play on the server and encourage more thoughtful strategies. Like turrets. "What, did you get farmed g0nz0??! HaaaaHaaaaaa!! You jus mad cuz you ain't had no defense!! HàaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHa!!!! Cry later fluff ass!! Buy some D foo!!!"

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 9th 2022, 18:25:35

Grief and cause chaos? By farming low defense land hogs? That's fake news. You liars. Don't you remember?? Superfly, tell em!! Bay is *helping* players. He can't hit you if defense is up. This is to improve play on the server and encourage more thoughtful strategies. Like turrets. "What, did you get farmed g0nz0??! HaaaaHaaaaaa!! You jus mad cuz you ain't had no defense!! HàaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHa!!!! Cry later fluff ass!! Buy some D foo!!!"

It's worthy of sanctions at the very least, nothing fake about this.

https://www.earthempires.com/...e-tool-49995?t=1621000742

(•_•)

g0nz0 Game profile

May 9th 2022, 18:41:55

Are team kill runs on a solo server considered sanctionable offenses? What if it's veteran players? Sure they know the rules, BUT, killing the griefer is what's best for the server. SO, it's totally cool and the mod™ won't ban us. Sure is strange that players, some I've seen in top 10, would feel comfortable violating the most important and bannable offense. Like what gives y'all? Frontier Justice is legit now?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 9th 2022, 19:10:11

I don't make the rules, read the thread.
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 9th 2022, 19:29:21

Originally posted by Requiem:
We could save a lot of energy if the game developer(s) just made it to where you cannot attack a real player on a bot server. Let's be honest any sort of LGing of a real player causes an immediate reaction, and the pitchforks come out.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 9th 2022, 20:01:17

Gonzo this is a question for you:

If Me and you are both playing all-xp or grabbing bots without even knowing each others countries and then we both get 10-tapped by say Nitell. If I then retal Nitell with say 17 GS, for how long do you have to wait to kill him for us not to be doing a joint kill run? According to the way you speak it is cheating if you hit back soon enough. So for how long have I removed your ability to retal would you say?

The GDI on this server protects each and every one of us from joint kill runs, and any kill run in fact, until someone decides to aquire multiple enemies at once.

So we should have mods protect people who break GDI on the entire server, deleting everyone who retals them unless only one does?
Tasted a bit like puke even writing that, but that is what you are suggesting, you know?

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

May 9th 2022, 20:31:38

^^This

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 9th 2022, 20:52:03

Doesn't matter. The root issue is people don't want to be attacked. Remove that no one has a problem.

g0nz0 Game profile

May 9th 2022, 21:02:17

Originally posted by Gerdler:

If Me and you are both playing all-xp or grabbing bots without even knowing each others countries and then we both get 10-tapped by say Nitell. If I then retal Nitell with say 17 GS, for how long do you have to wait to kill him for us not to be doing a joint kill run? According to the way you speak it is cheating if you hit back soon enough. So for how long have I removed your ability to retal would you say?

The GDI on this server protects each and every one of us from joint kill runs, and any kill run in fact, until someone decides to aquire multiple enemies at once.

So we should have mods protect people who break GDI on the entire server, deleting everyone who retals them unless only one does?
Tasted a bit like puke even writing that, but that is what you are suggesting, you know?

Disingenuous a common theme here.
When you and other grieving players "retal" by starting a GS, spend 150 turns, then another grieving player hits with GS 3 minutes later, while another tosses chems, all together....that's a kill run. Against the rules. fluff gdi and all this forked tongue double talk about "retals". Cheating is cheating.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 9th 2022, 21:18:54

Yeah you keep saying that Req but 90% of the players have found excellent ways to utilize attacks where they are useful and 10% just think the game is not to their liking so they look to see if they can destroy it as much for the other 90%.

If you looked even a second at the people who got killed here you can't tell me they didnt deserve to get killed for what they did. You cant even with a straight face tell me they could have plausibly done it for any other reason than to piss a lot of people off.
Theres already a system in place to deal with these things, and it has been described very well why and how it came to be used. All we need is for it to be used.

2022-05-06 22:11:45 PS bayrock (#6) Walks Like An Aturan (#11) 125A (135A)
2022-05-06 22:11:42 PS bayrock (#6) Walks Like An Aturan (#11) 162A (179A)
2022-05-06 22:11:26 SS bayrock (#6) Walks Like An Aturan (#11) 136A (155A)
2022-05-06 22:11:21 SS bayrock (#6) Walks Like An Aturan (#11) 167A (198A)
2022-05-06 22:11:16 SS bayrock (#6) Walks Like An Aturan (#11) 202A (252A)
2022-05-06 22:11:12 SS bayrock (#6) Walks Like An Aturan (#11) 238A (313A)
2022-05-06 22:11:08 SS bayrock (#6) Walks Like An Aturan (#11) 274A (383A)
2022-05-06 22:11:03 SS bayrock (#6) Walks Like An Aturan (#11) 309A (464A)
2022-05-06 22:10:49 SS bayrock (#6) Walks Like An Aturan (#11) DH
2022-05-06 22:10:36 SS bayrock (#6) Walks Like An Aturan (#11) 318A (477A)
2022-05-06 14:07:51 SS bayrock (#6) MAX (#95) 61A (76A)
2022-05-06 14:07:14 SS bayrock (#6) MAX (#95) 77A (101A)
2022-05-06 14:07:05 SS bayrock (#6) MAX (#95) 94A (133A)
2022-05-06 14:06:53 SS bayrock (#6) MAX (#95) 111A (174A)
2022-05-06 14:06:11 SS bayrock (#6) MAX (#95) 129A (225A)
2022-05-06 14:05:56 SS bayrock (#6) MAX (#95) 145A (285A)
2022-05-06 14:04:46 PS bayrock (#6) MAX (#95) 242A (481A)
2022-05-06 14:04:31 PS bayrock (#6) MAX (#95) 251A (501A)
2022-05-06 14:03:07 PS bayrock (#6) MAX (#95) 261A (520A)

I got no idea who RMcourt(Walks Like An Aturan (#11)) and outlaw(MAX (#95)) are. But some people have suggested they are cheaters for retalling by each trying to kill bayrock. This is just straight up wrong, they are each very much within their rights to want Bayrock dead as a response for this.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 9th 2022, 21:26:41

Disingenuous a common theme here.
When you and other grieving players "retal" by starting a GS, spend 150 turns, then another grieving player hits with GS 3 minutes later, while another tosses chems, all together....that's a kill run. Against the rules. fluff gdi and all this forked tongue double talk about "retals". Cheating is cheating.

Theres hours between most of the hits man. And yeah 1 hit is within minutes. 1 chem. Thats your evidence?
Most hits were separated by hours.

They could very well be cheaters I dont know them, but stop spewing this garbage here please. All you are doing is hijacking posts to try and mess with galleri over stuff that everyone else has accepted as the rules of the game.

There may be grey areas but you have not found one. kthx bai

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 9th 2022, 23:17:13

Arguably much less conflict now than ever and the game is at an all time low, so that doesn't check out.

What does check out is boring bot grinding gameplay.

g0nz0 Game profile

May 10th 2022, 0:35:19

Nah you got purpled for working together. Bayrock discussed it on another post.

No we didn't work together if you can please provide the evidence here I'm sure we will get to the bottom of this. Was there some spy operations or attacks and logs and timestamps to accompany that?

Check your other thread.
Good night.

We had 7 players involved in what is considered team activity on the server.
#7 skol
#9 Multi Noob
#11 Aturan
#52 ektar
#18 turtle head
#27 reddot
#95 max

Two kill runs by : #7,#11,#52,#18,#27,#95
Possible coordination based on forum post : #6,#9,#21

Lot more purples in that field. I guess NMP™ will get around to it after lunch tomorrow.
Barney is a purple dinosaur.

#7 - nope, wrecked by that one guy.
Will add more later.

Yep

GS 00:20 #18 --> #9 multi
GS 2:17 #7 ---> #9
GS 4:39 #52 ---> #9
BR 10:00 #18 ---> #9
GS 12:00 #52 ---> #9
GS 12:47 #7 ---> #9 (killed)
That's what noobs call a kill run/team activity
Skol,turtle head, ektar

Nope.
It is coordination if they didn't get hit first by the other player.

All you need is this gonzo:
https://www.eestats.com/express/country/6
it is easy to see.
Have a good Sunday :)

Just for fun cuz gal wants to avoid banning friends

PS 00:32 #27 ---> #6
CM 00:41 #95 ---> #6
GS 00:55 #95 ---> #6
CM 1:27 #27 ---> #6
CM 3:54 #11 ---> #6
GS 9:25 #95 ---> #6
CM 12:11 #11 ---> #6
CM 16:21 #11 ---> #6
GS 16:24 #95 ---> #6 (killed)

Disinfluffingenuous. That's all just pure coincidence "retal" is it?
Timing is totally not suspect.
What's that Gerdler? "If you looked even a second at the people who got killed here you can't tell me they didnt deserve to get killed for what they did."
So it was ok to team kill run because they deserved it? It was Justice for us? Thanks guys! Rules are meant to be interpreted to my benefit ;))

Edited By: g0nz0 on May 10th 2022, 0:41:03
See Original Post

bayrock Game profile

May 10th 2022, 8:21:44

Very well spoken and presented a great argument - not the type of stuff we are used to seeing in here

bayrock Game profile

May 10th 2022, 8:22:56

What is a bot server? None of these servers has historically been a bot server. The only reason they are bot servers is because the players numbers have gone too low which has changed it to lame PvE game.

Cathankins Game profile

May 10th 2022, 10:01:01

Can anyone tell me how I can get my news log after the Express set so I can post all of the evidence showing that me and Jiklo did not coordinate and then we can try and get in contact with another moderator or qzjul or someone else higher than this moderator.

Once I post the evidence and the full set's log everyone will clearly see that me and Jiklo were not attacking or in coordination.

Please this moderator did not get any reports on me and Jiklo this moderator simply saw "bayrock" in the set and sought after any reason anything at all that could get us removed from Express again just like what happened 3 years ago. I assure everyone we are not the same person and we don't coordinate in Express.

No-one even reported us for coordination it was the moderator that went and did it all alone. NO-ONE REPORTED US FOR COORDINATION BECAUSE WE DIDNT COORDINATE

I’ll take you up on that offer. Be ready for the killers to come knocking while you sleep (figuratively speaking of course)

Cathankins Game profile

May 10th 2022, 10:01:51

What is a bot server? None of these servers has historically been a bot server. The only reason they are bot servers is because the players numbers have gone too low which has changed it to lame PvE game.

I think there’s an AI server the smart guys like celphi play on. Those guys are too smart it’s clearly cheating.

Cathankins Game profile

May 10th 2022, 10:04:26

Unfortunately earth is just passed its day man. That’s the cycle of life. Nothing last forever especially when it’s really good so cherish it while it last and move on once it’s heyday has gone. It’s fun for old heads to come back and reminisce but it’s thousands of players heyday is long gone. Even with the best marketing I don’t think the young generation is going
To come, way too many good new cutting edge games out there. Or they are doing tranny stuff. Whatever that entails.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 10th 2022, 13:26:26

I would define a server that has bots in play as a bot server. Primary is not a bot server, express is a bot server.

Got it?

g0nz0 Game profile

May 10th 2022, 17:10:55

Very well spoken and presented a great argument - not the type of stuff we are used to seeing in here

That's not an argument bay. That's the excuse people like him use to break server rules. He just gave you the "what if" statement you get from some sleazy defense lawyer willing to do anything to escape the truth. Kill runs are illegal on express. He knows that. Everyone who plays this game knows it. You and your friend were purpled for breaking rules. All the people who broke the SAME rule were left alone and not a second thought from mods™. Here we are still walking around that fact. All Gerdler is doing is white knighting and bad faith doublespeak.

Here's a "what if" Gertrude. Experienced players can solo kill. 1 player 1 kill. That's revenge/retal. Multiple players working together to kill a mutual enemy is cheating. I forgot the 'what if' because I'm not a liar looking for a way to cheat for JUSTICE, or "because they deserved it". What the fluff? How hard is it to admit that those players cheated?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 10th 2022, 17:18:54

I would define a server that has bots in play as a bot server. Primary is not a bot server, express is a bot server.

Got it?

Correct, stop trying to redefine the game bayrock...
(•_•)

bayrock Game profile

May 11th 2022, 0:16:33

Got it?

Express is not a bot server. It has bots but its not humans vs bots.

Anyone running very low defense per acre and just afk hits bots all set is going to have their set ruined I'm going to absolutely bring at least 10 afk bot farmers in to war this set and it will bring them all down with me. I will take all the free land, I have no regard for GDI and I know the response will be hard and fast attacks from all directions on me. No matter because it's just more DR for me and less the other afk bot farmers will be able to claim back!!!!! Please nuke me please AB me and please please please GS - use all your turns !!!!!

The Express metagame begins its ascension now

bayrock Game profile

May 11th 2022, 0:17:54

I'll be FIRST PERSON TO SAY the Express is a bot server THE VERY INSTANT that the developers prevent attacks against humans or they remove destructive attacks such as AB's etc.

But I know it won't happen :)

bayrock Game profile

May 11th 2022, 0:19:27

Bots are only here because the game became boring because everyone left - that's a fact I was here 20 years ago I remember vividly what Express is about. The solution is not to make the game even more boring. The solution is regular updates, even minor ones, and a constant gradual improvement of the game.

NitelL Game profile

May 11th 2022, 0:20:15

Express wasn't around 20 years ago.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 11th 2022, 0:45:49

LOL just let him continue his nagging...it's quite entertaining
(•_•)

bayrock Game profile

May 11th 2022, 1:07:30

I'm sorry since 2009 so that makes it 13 years for Express not 20

bayrock Game profile

May 11th 2022, 1:08:28

But I was here 20 years ago and in fact longer than that. Probably something like 25 years ago

RMcCourt

May 11th 2022, 2:00:16

Chiming in. And this is mostly aimed towards g0nz0. This whole assertion that we were on a coordinated kill run is nonsense. Bayrock decided to have fun 10 tapping me, which is fine, but if you think I'm going to sit back and not respond you're crazy. I pumped up my warfare and started dumping missiles. Express is a 5 day game, dude. When do you think I'm going to retal?? If you pick a fight with 5 guys at once, expect to get beat up by 5 guys at once. I'm not going to just sit on my missiles because someone else started their retals first. I am no cheater. I'd do the same all over again. Glad he died.

And another thing... I don't care if a person wants to hit me in express. I treat it the same as any server. You hit me, no prob, but expect a retal. Just don't 10 tap me or I will try to kill you even if someone else is stomping you at the same time.

g0nz0 Game profile

May 11th 2022, 2:35:10

Originally posted by RMcCourt:
Chiming in. And this is mostly aimed towards g0nz0. This whole assertion that we were on a coordinated kill run is nonsense. Bayrock decided to have fun 10 tapping me, which is fine, but if you think I'm going to sit back and not respond you're crazy. I pumped up my warfare and started dumping missiles. Express is a 5 day game, dude. When do you think I'm going to retal?? If you pick a fight with 5 guys at once, expect to get beat up by 5 guys at once. I'm not going to just sit on my missiles because someone else started their retals first. I am no cheater. I'd do the same all over again. Glad he died.

And another thing... I don't care if a person wants to hit me in express. I treat it the same as any server. You hit me, no prob, but expect a retal. Just don't 10 tap me or I will try to kill you even if someone else is stomping you at the same time.

You guys are so full of fluffe it's comming out your ears. You guys followed one GS after the last, and dumped chem rockets, and Rebellions. One after the next. You going to say with a straight face that 100 GS is how you would "retal" someone who grabbed? No. You would watch the news feed and wait for someone to start. Then join in with ops, wait a little, couple hours maybe, then continue the GS. By waiting on hits, while doing SR ( which doesn't show in the news feed). Both kills had players following just minutes apart. You guys know the Mod™ isn't going to ban you. These kill runs happen often, and are never punished. You know this. Stop being a coward. You said you're glad, so own it.

RMcCourt

May 11th 2022, 4:46:28

You guys are so full of fluffe it's comming out your ears. You guys followed one GS after the last, and dumped chem rockets, and Rebellions. One after the next. You going to say with a straight face that 100 GS is how you would "retal" someone who grabbed? No. You would watch the news feed and wait for someone to start. Then join in with ops, wait a little, couple hours maybe, then continue the GS. By waiting on hits, while doing SR ( which doesn't show in the news feed). Both kills had players following just minutes apart. You guys know the Mod™ isn't going to ban you. These kill runs happen often, and are never punished. You know this. Stop being a coward. You said you're glad, so own it.

You sound like you have no idea how this game works. When he hit me I had zero prep for war. By the time I maxed out my warfare and made my missiles bayrock was already being retaled by others he had hit. There was no way I wasn't going to unleash the missiles I made just for him. I attacked in blocks whenever I had a pile of missiles. It had nothing to do with him getting attacked by anyone else. I would have sent the same missiles at the same times even if no other player had acted before during or after me. There was no coordination, just a crap player getting the beating he deserved.

As I stated above, had he hit me once, or even twice, I would have responded in a different way. Probably would have just armed up and hit him with a stack of PS. However, you do a ten-tap and you're going to get rocked. Everyone keeps asking you, and you have no good answer, for when and how are you supposed to retal against someone when there are half a dozen guys in line that all want the same revenge and the game lasts 5 days? And all this was in the last 48 hours.

Edited By: RMcCourt on May 11th 2022, 5:38:56
See Original Post

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 11th 2022, 5:16:44

I've reviewed this and I support the actions taken by the mod team last round.

Good luck this round, all.

bayrock Game profile

May 11th 2022, 6:15:03

How can you possible support the actions?????? I didn't coordinate with Jiklo in Expres AT ALL for the ENTIRE SET there was absolutely zero coordination no cooperation NOTHING.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

SHOW ME ANY EVIDENCE

THE ONLY COOPERATION THAT IS GOING ON IS YOU AND GALLERI

bayrock Game profile

May 11th 2022, 6:17:07

you all are witness to this fact what happened in Express you can clearly see me and Jiklo were never at all in any coordination or any cooperation and there is not even a reason that ANYONE on the server would have reported us for anything. WE DIDNT EVEN GET REPORTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look at the news logs
where is the evidence? I have asked for ANYTHING
what am I accused of?
accused of saying I won't attack bots next set?

bayrock Game profile

May 11th 2022, 6:20:42

Wait you were acccused of kill running on me????? I hit u like 10x for no reason other than you were land fat as fluff with 0 defense and you only hit bots and no human had hit you yet. You deserved it and this is what I am bringing to the table in Express trust me its just beginning. Why wouldnt u be able to nuke me after that?? How is that some illegal kill run ??????

What the fluff happened to Earth 2025???????????? Why does everything think PvP is illegal ?!?!?!?!?

bayrock Game profile

May 11th 2022, 6:32:51

Lol this is actual horse fluff. You would think I would support the only person that is on my side in this argument but this is precisely the kind of thinking that keeps this game in it's stale PvE playerless bot-farming state. I ripped both of those two a new one for no reason other than they refused to attack humans - to say that they aren't then allowed to rip me up a new one in return wow I'm amazed.

When I look for a target I wanna look for the weakest, most land fat, juicy target that is the least likely to retaliate right???? Right????? Why is it so bad that I look for someone who's already been attacked and join in because I know that will be hard for him to retal on everyone. It's not bad it's a part of the game. You can choose to use a new nickname every set to avoid being targeted from last set - but oh wait that doesn't work because the corrupt mods always tell their friends who's who and then it spreads and suddenly everyone knows everything!!!!

If I see someone in the middle of a fight with someone of course I want to join the fight and try and score some free land while they are fighting - how is this not part of the game ?????????? How is this cheating????????????? Why am I not allowed to attack someone just because someone else is already attacking them ????????? In that case why don't you add some code to the game to prevent multiple people attacking within a certain period ????????????????