Verified:

RMcCourt

EE Patron

May 11th 2022, 4:46:28

Originally posted by g0nz0:
Originally posted by RMcCourt:
Chiming in. And this is mostly aimed towards g0nz0. This whole assertion that we were on a coordinated kill run is nonsense. Bayrock decided to have fun 10 tapping me, which is fine, but if you think I'm going to sit back and not respond you're crazy. I pumped up my warfare and started dumping missiles. Express is a 5 day game, dude. When do you think I'm going to retal?? If you pick a fight with 5 guys at once, expect to get beat up by 5 guys at once. I'm not going to just sit on my missiles because someone else started their retals first. I am no cheater. I'd do the same all over again. Glad he died.

And another thing... I don't care if a person wants to hit me in express. I treat it the same as any server. You hit me, no prob, but expect a retal. Just don't 10 tap me or I will try to kill you even if someone else is stomping you at the same time.

You guys are so full of fluffe it's comming out your ears. You guys followed one GS after the last, and dumped chem rockets, and Rebellions. One after the next. You going to say with a straight face that 100 GS is how you would "retal" someone who grabbed? No. You would watch the news feed and wait for someone to start. Then join in with ops, wait a little, couple hours maybe, then continue the GS. By waiting on hits, while doing SR ( which doesn't show in the news feed). Both kills had players following just minutes apart. You guys know the Mod™ isn't going to ban you. These kill runs happen often, and are never punished. You know this. Stop being a coward. You said you're glad, so own it.

You sound like you have no idea how this game works. When he hit me I had zero prep for war. By the time I maxed out my warfare and made my missiles bayrock was already being retaled by others he had hit. There was no way I wasn't going to unleash the missiles I made just for him. I attacked in blocks whenever I had a pile of missiles. It had nothing to do with him getting attacked by anyone else. I would have sent the same missiles at the same times even if no other player had acted before during or after me. There was no coordination, just a crap player getting the beating he deserved.

As I stated above, had he hit me once, or even twice, I would have responded in a different way. Probably would have just armed up and hit him with a stack of PS. However, you do a ten-tap and you're going to get rocked. Everyone keeps asking you, and you have no good answer, for when and how are you supposed to retal against someone when there are half a dozen guys in line that all want the same revenge and the game lasts 5 says? And all this was in the last 48 hours.