Verified:

bayrock Game profile

May 11th 2022, 0:26:55

Before you hit that send army button, think to yourself - by attacking this bot - am I playing the game? 380 players on this server, most of those with the historical lowest defense per acre that you've ever seen!!!! My god how things have changed for the worse for Earth 2025.

Myself and Jiklo are building numbers with our primary goal of the disruption of the bot-farming metagame which will lead to the eventual death of Earth 2025. We will only be hitting humans who think they are going to be able to get away with low DPA, low NPA, land fat, bot farming all set for free and eventually getting top networth while not having to hit a single human once!!!! Not on my watch and not on Jiklo's watch.

Some may call this suicide. Well.... it was never suicide back in my day because attacking bots for land was never an option. The only reason this is called suicide today is because of the conglomerate LaF and others banding together to change this game for the absolute worst!!!!!

The bot farming metagame MUST GO IN ALL FORMS OF THE GAME ON ALL SERVERS!!!!!!! If you want bot farming metagame single player then just CREATE A NEW SERVER DEDICATED TO IT!

bayrock Game profile

May 11th 2022, 0:28:52

What happens in 10 years when the people here start dying off in real life? You are only one generation and you have all failed to bring on others from the generations below us - tell me which playerbase is left after our generation is gone? There is none you have not invited ANY OTHERS to come and play this wonderful 25+ year old game.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 11th 2022, 0:43:46

Someone PLEASE call the whambulance!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

TheORKINMan Game profile

May 11th 2022, 1:05:32

The game is going to die when pang and qzjul shut it down regardless of the playerbase either because they died or just got tired of running it.
Smarter than your average bear.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

May 11th 2022, 1:08:59

Uh, you've always been a suicider, even ten years ago. You thinking you're taking some noble stand to effect change is pretty laughable. As has been discussed before, if you want to play without bots, play Team or Primary (or FFA I think?).

bayrock Game profile

May 11th 2022, 1:30:25

Suicider? Haahaa... go take a look on Alliance and take a look at my news feed. You think I'm suicider?

The truth is that any new player is left in the dust as the veteran plays have cozied up in their own groups, protecting each other against "suiciders" while bottom feeding not off humans but get this bottom feeding off of bots that cannot even retal - haaahaaaaaaaaaa.

bayrock Game profile

May 11th 2022, 1:32:38

Originally posted by TheORKINMan:
The game is going to die when pang and qzjul shut it down regardless of the playerbase either because they died or just got tired of running it.

Beautifully said!!

This should sound the alarm bells. You all complain so hard when your set gets "ruined" by suiciders but all cannot see where this game is headed right now. If we don't start playing this game properly, improving it, gradual updates, more PvP and more actual gameplay, yes I agree it WILL die.

If we prop this game up, improve it and head it in the right direction again, qzjul and pang WILL NOT kill off this game when they are done they will simply PASS IT ON just like Mehul and Swirve did.

Buch Game profile

May 11th 2022, 2:06:39

Come at me bro! I take you both

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 11th 2022, 2:52:43

https://youtu.be/QxU6jF7_YTU

Cash me outside how bow dah....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

bayrock Game profile

May 11th 2022, 3:03:06

Originally posted by Buch:

why dont you join us in growing?

bayrock Game profile

May 11th 2022, 3:03:41

all are welcome we hold no enemies or grudge except those who only PvE bots

bayrock Game profile

May 11th 2022, 3:04:23

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
https://youtu.be/QxU6jF7_YTU

Cash me outside how bow dah....

you are free to join too

Buch Game profile

May 11th 2022, 3:29:50

Originally posted by bayrock:

why dont you join us in growing?

I am growing. The lands you are supplying me with are helping me out alot.. thank you!

bayrock Game profile

May 11th 2022, 4:11:01

Attacking the only person willing to hit other humans for no other reason than...?

Seems good

bayrock Game profile

May 11th 2022, 4:11:39

If you want to attack humans just join us. It will be better than solo

Prime

May 11th 2022, 5:23:33

What happens in 10 years when the people here start dying off in real life? You are only one generation and you have all failed to bring on others from the generations below us - tell me which playerbase is left after our generation is gone? There is none you have not invited ANY OTHERS to come and play this wonderful 25+ year old game.

Is there something happening in 2032 I'm not aware of yet? Why am I dying?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 11th 2022, 6:10:20

Attacking the only person willing to hit other humans for no other reason than...?

Seems good

I'll take What is your proposal to PvP for $500, Alex
(•_•)

v1per Game profile

May 11th 2022, 11:48:13

More ghost acres for hitting player controlled countries then alliances won't have take crazy retals to get land back.

BigP Game profile

May 11th 2022, 13:00:16

Thats a good idea
- SoF

g0nz0 Game profile

May 11th 2022, 13:10:56

Originally posted by v1per:
More ghost acres for hitting player controlled countries then alliances won't have take crazy retals to get land back.

So incentive to hit humans by awarding more ghosts? I haven't seen this proposal before. So I would have a reason to attack humans, and humans would have to consider that danger. Which means turrets and player interaction. Can't get mad if there is a bonus to attack and you decide sitting on 5 million jets with a 200k break isn't the top 10 strat.

g0nz0 Game profile

May 11th 2022, 13:22:07

Originally posted by Prime:

Is there something happening in 2032 I'm not aware of yet? Why am I dying?

26th booster. Starvation. Peaceful riots. Eminent Domain. China grows balls. Solar flare. RUSSIANS. Your mom finally kicks you out. Flip a fluffin coin dude.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 11th 2022, 13:32:11

As long as the #warRoomButtons are not deleted, this game is an open-world MMORPG. It is up to each individual the MO of the game.

If I decide attacking players is my best option, that is the way.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 12th 2022, 3:54:03

I want to know why Bayrock keeps posting about a game that he isn't even in?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SuperFly Game profile

May 12th 2022, 5:00:26

Just hit LaF bayrock. They are the reason we have bots and why pvp is a bad thing

Garry Owen Game profile

May 12th 2022, 5:15:10

"...will lead to the eventual death of Earth 2025. "

ROFL. This has been a zombie game for years.... only by eating each other's brains can we maintain the appearance of life..... :)

Doug Game profile

May 12th 2022, 9:07:25

I lost

Edited By: Doug on May 12th 2022, 9:20:07
Paradigm Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 12th 2022, 20:28:54

Originally posted by Garry Owen:
"...will lead to the eventual death of Earth 2025. "

ROFL. This has been a zombie game for years.... only by eating each other's brains can we maintain the appearance of life..... :)

You sir ..... Won the thread!

LOL
(•_•)

Rokkie Game profile

May 13th 2022, 16:58:18

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Just hit LaF bayrock. They are the reason we have bots and why pvp is a bad thing

laf has most of the member base of this game, i think you'll find its laf and its leaders that are what props up the netting community, sorry all the warring community chat fluff and roll over and give up and you have no one to fight, i

i defo wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the home laf has provided.

Rokkie Game profile

May 13th 2022, 16:58:18

Rokkie Game profile

May 13th 2022, 16:59:03

Originally posted by Rokkie:
Originally posted by SuperFly:

laf has most of the member base of this game, i think you'll find its laf and its leaders that are what props up the netting community, sorry all the warring community chat fluff and roll over and give up and you have no one to fight, guess people don't like pvp as much as you think mate

i defo wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the home laf has provided. i like to crunch numbers, not people.

v1per Game profile

May 18th 2022, 11:57:30

Let's start the movement, more ghost acres for player on player sexiness.

v1per Game profile

May 18th 2022, 11:57:44

0 ghost acres for player on bot sexiness

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 18th 2022, 12:13:07

Originally posted by v1per:
Let's start the movement, more ghost acres for player on player sexiness.

People can't handle it. They will drown in a pool of their own tears!

Buch Game profile

May 19th 2022, 20:16:39

Games full of snowflakes

Suicidal Game profile

May 21st 2022, 11:15:18

Games full of snowflakes

and Biden voters

Buch Game profile

May 21st 2022, 16:15:27

Originally posted by Suicidal:
Games full of snowflakes

and Biden voters

I wonder if they are having fun trying to pay for food yet?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 21st 2022, 21:28:00

Games full of snowflakes

and Biden voters

And gas and defending him...
(•_•)

Buch Game profile

May 21st 2022, 22:17:52

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Games full of snowflakes

and Biden voters

And gas and defending him...

Oh yeah I forgot about gas

Leto Game profile

May 21st 2022, 22:38:20

The solution is a larger player base, how we get there well there are lots of different ways. Someone owns this game and they keep it up because so many of us in the community like it.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 22nd 2022, 3:04:40

This is a war game.

Suicidal Game profile

May 22nd 2022, 12:27:33

Alliance once recognized winners of war, clans with the best average NW and such. Now folks tend to recognize the individual NW leaders and which clan has the most members.
Move the bots to Primary (and I might go back) and leave the Alliance server to clans who compete for best Average NW, be it for average NW or best country builds (offense AND defense). Mebbe even have a few wars.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 24th 2022, 16:42:21

We've always recognized individual NW leaders, even in the days when 'war-gain' was a thing. Nothing has changed there.

The problem with the current meta is that it is pretty boring and isolating. Players only attack bots who do nothing back. They don't carry any other military unit besides jets to min/max NW. The issue is that this is a multiplayer game, and everyone has the ability to attack each other; however, many of the players left do not want that. So they wan't the ability to attack other people but condemn people who do. It puts the players at odds with the game design, and that is not the user's fault.

If you want a PvE game, make a PvE game.

now im nothing Game profile

May 25th 2022, 13:14:47

bayrock are you playing Primary? I see you are in TEAM, EXPRESS, and ALLIANCE. I do not think anything you are doing is wrong, just very ironic reading your posts if you are in these servers complaining (various aspects) but not playing Primary, which is in essence the server which is truly closest to what you are saying Earth should be. (I guess tourney as well).

I seen someone say they would play primary if it had bots. The day Primary has bots, is the day I may retire from Earth forever. ha ha. It becomes a fest of who can log the time and keep track of farming the piss out of the bots. No thanks. But to each their own, of course. I feel the farming of players in general probably does more harm than help, at this stage. But the bottom line;this is a text based strategy game from the 90's. The main issue is simply a game going through the motions of time and what energy people are attaching/detaching over a period of time.

I certainly do not have the answers of what is best for EE - but feel certainly more servers is not the answer. I might be losing it, but I feel the servers all offer a good mix of everything, as is. I like to dabble in a few of them, but Primary is my favorite.

I am VERY thankful for everyone who wants to contribute to the game, that enjoys playing it more than complaining about it. And of course huge kudo's to those who took it upon themselves to move it forward beyond the 2025 demise and have kept with it all this time. Thank You!

Edited By: now im nothing on May 25th 2022, 14:14:35
less defined as days go by. Fading away well you might say I am losing the focus. Kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2022, 15:14:37

That's a reasonable opinion. I would point out that I don't believe anyone is calling for more servers. Just change the mechanics of the game if that is what the community so desires.

The practice of allowing something, then saying it's not the right way to play when players are given the freedom to do so is a bit ironic to me.