Verified:

Symbolic Game profile

May 11th 2022, 14:51:02

I ab who I want when I want. When ever till this game shuts off for good.

Disl Game profile

May 11th 2022, 15:07:21

🤔

Symbolic Game profile

May 11th 2022, 15:52:25

Lol I just wanna join the fun

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 11th 2022, 15:57:03

Open world MMORPG, do what you want.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 11th 2022, 17:19:25

All character photos must be uploaded on imgur by 10 pm EST.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SuperFly Game profile

May 11th 2022, 17:49:48

Too bad that actions like ABing someone OOP are not sanctionable offenses here when the intent has been made clear and public that the end goal is to wreck and push people out of a server.

Too bad that the bleeding hearts of netters can’t unite in team like they do in express where multi tapping and farming is enough to get you at least a sanctions warning…

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 11th 2022, 18:13:26

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Too bad that actions like ABing someone OOP are not sanctionable offenses here when the intent has been made clear and public that the end goal is to wreck and push people out of a server.

Too bad that the bleeding hearts of netters can’t unite in team like they do in express where multi tapping and farming is enough to get you at least a sanctions warning…

Superfly....why are you acting like a noob?
This is not a solo server ffs.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 11th 2022, 18:34:36

#deleteTheWarRoomButtons

Symbolic Game profile

May 11th 2022, 20:51:46

Originally posted by galleri:

Why is this always one sided? Why can there be sanction rules for greifing on server but not the other? Why can a mod still here an abuse players but calling them out about legit questions? Why do they even pay the power bill on this game? Just turn it off.

sfbob Game profile

May 11th 2022, 22:38:48

I'm sure I left my really small violin around here somewhere.

bayrock Game profile

May 11th 2022, 23:12:58

Symbolic join our group in team. You have seen what ive been saying all week if u want to fix this game up and remove the bot-farming meta and we will all push for more updates and more changes and LESS BOT FARMING

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 11th 2022, 23:49:39

There's not bots here, you blithering idiot....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

May 12th 2022, 1:43:31

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
There's not bots here, you blithering idiot....

lawl

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 12th 2022, 2:51:50

Originally posted by Symbolic:

Why is this always one sided? Why can there be sanction rules for greifing on server but not the other? Why can a mod still here an abuse players but calling them out about legit questions? Why do they even pay the power bill on this game? Just turn it off.

Honest answer?
SF and I have a back and forth thing. So I am not abusing him and he knows that. I don't think he needed you to stand up for him. He is quite the big boy.
If my post made you feel some type of way that is up to your feelings.

Secondly, he and I have been over this rule about 15 times. So he knows it applies to solo servers. It is in the first paragraph of slagpit's post on the announcements forum from April 9, 2021.
Link in case it is lost or you don't want to look for it ;)
https://www.earthempires.com/...ministrative-tool-49995/1

I am not sure why we keep going on about sanctions, but if you all want to have something on team, we all can start a thread about reacting the spirit of the server rules. I am sure everyone remembers the last time that went down and team server ran off Tella? I think everyone pissed off Nate too.

Edited to add:

Originally posted by Requiem:
Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:
Originally posted by Slagpit:
Ask your question in a reasonable way if you want me to answer it. I'm not your doormat.

Dear Slagpit,

Could you please answer why the team based servers are excluded from this? (FFA, Team and Alliance)

LoL - war is war.

Mr. Rd - aka gains wants game staff to stop people from conducting war! How the mighty have fallen.

Edit for clarity: *war on team based servers

Edited By: galleri on May 12th 2022, 3:12:27

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 12th 2022, 4:07:12

Galleri - SOTS you lazy lazy mod!

SuperFly Game profile

May 12th 2022, 4:57:28

The only way to change the rules is to AB the crown Jewel that is LaF….

But that will only change them in allaince and get a select few sanctioned….

Just saying lol

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 12th 2022, 17:19:49

This kind of gameplay has got us to this:

LaF 28
SOLFC 15
PDM 14
xMERCSx 13
Stones 12
SoF 9
Evo 8
MONSTERS 6
OMEGA 4
RAGE 3
Hero 2
BAYROCK 2

Even LaF is shrinking. Used Alliance server as an example as it is traditionally the more active server.

Cathankins Game profile

May 17th 2022, 18:32:35

Originally posted by Symbolic:

Honest answer?
SF and I have a back and forth thing. So I am not abusing him and he knows that. I don't think he needed you to stand up for him. He is quite the big boy.
If my post made you feel some type of way that is up to your feelings.

Secondly, he and I have been over this rule about 15 times. So he knows it applies to solo servers. It is in the first paragraph of slagpit's post on the announcements forum from April 9, 2021.
Link in case it is lost or you don't want to look for it ;)
https://www.earthempires.com/...ministrative-tool-49995/1

I am not sure why we keep going on about sanctions, but if you all want to have something on team, we all can start a thread about reacting the spirit of the server rules. I am sure everyone remembers the last time that went down and team server ran off Tella? I think everyone pissed off Nate too.

Edited to add:

Originally posted by Requiem:
Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:
Originally posted by Slagpit:
Ask your question in a reasonable way if you want me to answer it. I'm not your doormat.

Dear Slagpit,

Could you please answer why the team based servers are excluded from this? (FFA, Team and Alliance)

LoL - war is war.

Mr. Rd - aka gains wants game staff to stop people from conducting war! How the mighty have fallen.

Edit for clarity: *war on team based servers

Ahh I was wondering where tella went

Disl Game profile

May 17th 2022, 22:17:20

Intredasting.

EonBlue Game profile

May 18th 2022, 2:59:38

:thinking: