Verified:

bayrock Game profile

May 11th 2022, 23:19:53

Our first set EVER on team and our we have only been back in the game for 1 week. One random guys that never played Team decides to create an account, not join any team only for the sole purpose of attacking me!!!! Notice how there are only 52 players in team and this guy is #48!! Fresh account just to attack me!!!!

Perfect!!! My plan is working. I thank u all for participating in this game and together we will eradicate PvE and the bot farming meta.

This is what I'm talking about. Look what I'm bringing to this table and to this game.

-----------------

Notice how this guy intentionally created his account for the sole purpose of ruining my set. But he didn't realise that the reason I'm in this set is to incite attacks and make this game better again. Notice how he left me on 3 land so that all my saved up turns get wasted. This guy had 1 goal in mind to ruin and suicide on our set but.......... but................... I won't go and appeal to a moderator even though it's a punishable offense (totally lame rule why can't you go and attack other people????).

Edited By: bayrock on May 11th 2022, 23:23:31
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit