Verified:

bayrock Game profile

May 16th 2022, 0:14:38

LaF has responded adequately and we are now looking at next on the list.

If you are part of a clan, take a look at yourselves and bring yourself up to an acceptable defense level or your clan will be next

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

May 16th 2022, 1:58:09

Dude, you are a pest..

Go and deepthroat a railroad spike will you already you fluffing moron.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 16th 2022, 2:28:58

Yeah, griefer through and through
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 16th 2022, 14:27:18

The game allows open-world player vs. player interaction(s). There is no such thing as a griefer only a player of the game. If you do not like it, go complaint to have the war room turned off for all player vs. player interaction(s).

If enough of you complain surely something will be done to make this even more of a PvE game. You will eventually get what you want as the game dwindles down to under 100 players.

Rasp Game profile

May 17th 2022, 14:40:49

seriously just make a PVE server.
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

May 18th 2022, 0:14:50

Originally posted by bayrock:
LaF has responded adequately and we are now looking at next on the list.

If you are part of a clan, take a look at yourselves and bring yourself up to an acceptable defense level or your clan will be next

What about yourself? You and your "friend" had 0 defense. Are you next on the list so you will kill yourself?
Don of LaF

bayrock Game profile

May 18th 2022, 0:48:09

I've already been destroyed once... Yes I had a little defense to prevent attacks with 0 military. All of the defense evaporated after all the attacks. And I started late in the set and were 2 mil networth while all of LaF was 15 mil plus, - defense will do nothing for us and we have no land to take. I had literally 3k land with "low" defense while LaF have 100,000 acres with literally 0 defense or sometimes 80k turrets

bayrock Game profile

May 18th 2022, 0:49:38

And they know they cannot make it PvE because that will be the final nail in the coffin for this game and its playerbase. That's why they pretend it's still PvP without adding the mechanic to enforce it

ddog Game profile

May 18th 2022, 1:07:14

So are you trying to hasten the games demise or save it.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 20th 2022, 20:49:21

And they know they cannot make it PvE because that will be the final nail in the coffin for this game and its playerbase. That's why they pretend it's still PvP without adding the mechanic to enforce it

The key is to create mechanics that make PvP interesting for both parties. What you are doing is abusing bad game mechanics and formulas that need updating. If you did that to show the developers and admin that we have those problems to help fix the issue I could respect it. But it seems like your purpose is to mess with enough people that a few of them quit the game and gradually keep going until a good portion of the players are gone. Its just more of the same really.

By working WITH devs instead of against them they managed to uncover a longstanding bug in the code for ABs that would in some circumstances cause them to do damage proportional to the number of building types the target had. So cashers or FFOs lost twice as many buildings as an indy or a farmer would, or 3 times as many buildings if that FFO/casher had indies. That is absolutely terrible for the game, and this bug was here in some shape or form for 2-3 years afaik.

The work in fixing that bug involved involved identifying there was something wrong then finding out under what circumstances it happened, then telling the devs about it, then being ignored by the devs for a while, then doing some testing to bring more evidence to the devs, then telling the devs about it again, and they start to believe it, test it themselves and finally fix it.

The way you are acting drives admin and devs away from the game. You are working tirelessly to prove to them, and us that this community is not worth a second of our time. I'm glad you are not very efficient at that, because I know there are a few good apples on this heap. :)

Suicidal Game profile

May 21st 2022, 11:10:18

Originally posted by Gerdler:

The key is to create mechanics that make PvP interesting for both parties. What you are doing is abusing bad game mechanics and formulas that need updating. If you did that to show the developers and admin that we have those problems to help fix the issue I could respect it. But it seems like your purpose is to mess with enough people that a few of them quit the game and gradually keep going until a good portion of the players are gone. Its just more of the same really.

By working WITH devs instead of against them they managed to uncover a longstanding bug in the code for ABs that would in some circumstances cause them to do damage proportional to the number of building types the target had. So cashers or FFOs lost twice as many buildings as an indy or a farmer would, or 3 times as many buildings if that FFO/casher had indies. That is absolutely terrible for the game, and this bug was here in some shape or form for 2-3 years afaik.

The work in fixing that bug involved involved identifying there was something wrong then finding out under what circumstances it happened, then telling the devs about it, then being ignored by the devs for a while, then doing some testing to bring more evidence to the devs, then telling the devs about it again, and they start to believe it, test it themselves and finally fix it.

The way you are acting drives admin and devs away from the game. You are working tirelessly to prove to them, and us that this community is not worth a second of our time. I'm glad you are not very efficient at that, because I know there are a few good apples on this heap. :)

Gerd is right. If you kiss the hiney, you can change the game and his lips are swollen to prove it. Kind of surprised he didn't call you a racist and tell you all is well in the country.