Verified:

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 28th 2022, 17:07:55

I think this is very interesting with the interpretation of the rules.

From what I understand #8 provoked each of his assailants judging by news except for #17.

So let's just keep it real here, each of those have every right to rip you a new one Superfly, this has been happening and frankly it would look suspect if they didn't.

Rocky and grouchy clearly have unresolved issue from last reset. Whatever you want to call it it's not cheating or anything of the sort.

If what Superfly says about #17 hitting him unprovoked is true (I have no way to check that) that's another issue entirely. You say he land-grabbed you then wrecked you. This is what you have been doing to #18 #11 and #16 and countless others last round and rounds before. This is your way of gaining land in tournament, we could say. I'm not saying theres anything wrong with that, that is just my observation.
But what you are saying then is that you farming and wrecking others and ultimatly provoking wars against them in this same way makes it collusion if someone else hits you. This is where you seem to have took a wrong turn in your train of thought.

Best way forward is to reverse from that and try again.

Remember. What you are saying is that if I provoke a war with someone, it makes it collusion if someone else hits me. What could possibly go wrong with this?