Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2021, 22:05:04

We could actually count if your profile was open lol.

We're at 100k attacks each almost in a dead even heat. I'd be curious how similar our arcs are. Seems like the same people hate us anyways haha.

Kahuna Game profile

Apr 14th 2021, 0:33:09

There, there Derrick. Its ok Kahuna is here now.

Kill4Free Game profile

Apr 14th 2021, 1:33:34

I vote Kahuna is the best netter. Can anyone imagine his pure potential?! I might be able to get a bit better, but Kahuna has more capability of increasing his skills then anyone else alive!
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2021, 13:28:13

Kahuna got a triple crown netting in team last set. I was there I saw. Potential=realized.

It is known.

Kahuna Game profile

Apr 15th 2021, 17:36:53

Awww shucks, thanks guys.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2021, 21:13:38

Kahuna, el rey de FFA!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Kahuna Game profile

Apr 20th 2021, 21:10:21

Behch stop commenting n leave my name as last poster lol.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2021, 22:02:35

No
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Kill4Free Game profile

Apr 20th 2021, 23:35:33

Sure
NBK

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 5th 2022, 16:07:11

Without a doubt I am the greatest to ever play this game. I don’t even go by networth I go by how happy my people are, they prefer a small quite country. We are a simple folk. That’s why I run a rainbow strategy. These other guys can’t keep up so they have to cheat and do hacker strategies and put in cheat codes. I just go by feel.

Kill4Free Game profile

May 10th 2022, 0:10:21

Im not doing too bad for FFA ;)
NBK

Cathankins Game profile

May 10th 2022, 16:36:11

Originally posted by Kill4Free:
Im not doing too bad for FFA ;)

You have my vote, most impressive Country I’ve ever seen.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

May 28th 2022, 2:02:57

I guess I would have to vote for myself. Most top tens and total nw.

Bonus?
Just shut up and have another beer

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

May 29th 2022, 1:23:50

I mean, definitely the most consistent..

Cathankins Game profile

May 29th 2022, 16:12:50

I will also say this about kill4free. He has been the most nicest helpful player I have found since playing here. It’s almost impossible to get any help from the veteran players but he has taken the time out to answer any and all questions I had and was extremely kind about it as well. Truly an example to follow and he has my utmost respect.

rebelnbk Game profile

May 30th 2022, 15:34:13

Originally posted by Cathankins:
I will also say this about kill4free. He has been the most nicest helpful player I have found since playing here. It’s almost impossible to get any help from the veteran players but he has taken the time out to answer any and all questions I had and was extremely kind about it as well. Truly an example to follow and he has my utmost respect.

Sounds like K4F.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jun 6th 2022, 2:28:20

I always enjoy helping out folks, I usually message a number of the smaller tags just to see how they are doing, and if they wish to have a DNH.

That being said, to answer the original question about best netter, I have only been playing for the last 8 sets I think, took a 5 year break. In the last 8 sets, I managed to get the highest series NW ever recorded in FFA (25b for series), out of the top 5 countries ever in ffa, I have 3 of them. In addition, out of the 8 sets I played, I only netted for 5 of them, and in 4 got top country (and at worst, 2nd or 3rd series NW). I also have the highest value of top 3 countries avg by 2b NW on the boards. Getting top 10 placements is more about how many sets you have played. Getting highest series NW is a finite thing, you have it or you do not ;)

NBK

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 6th 2022, 13:48:31

I always enjoy helping out folks, I usually message a number of the smaller tags just to see how they are doing, and if they wish to have a DNH.

That being said, to answer the original question about best netter, I have only been playing for the last 8 sets I think, took a 5 year break. In the last 8 sets, I managed to get the highest series NW ever recorded in FFA (25b for series), out of the top 5 countries ever in ffa, I have 3 of them. In addition, out of the 8 sets I played, I only netted for 5 of them, and in 4 got top country (and at worst, 2nd or 3rd series NW). I also have the highest value of top 3 countries avg by 2b NW on the boards. Getting top 10 placements is more about how many sets you have played. Getting highest series NW is a finite thing, you have it or you do not ;)

Agreed and that is the most impressive thing I’ve ever seen in this game without a doubt. Not even close.

All hail Kill4free King of Earth empires

AndrewMose Game profile

Jun 6th 2022, 14:49:19

I came back to the game recently after about 10 years off. After a quick look around it seems like FFA is all about teching and farming bots as fast as possible. I don't have enough free time to wait for bots to get out of DR or to sell multiple times a day for all 16 countries. A few questions.

1) Are tech prices always above $4k every set, or have the past few sets been excessively good for techers? I can't imagine a casher is able to compete well buying 30 pts of tech per acre at $5k.
2) What's the bot to human ratio, and is it always very easy to find a bot not in DR?
3) It seems like Kill4Free is setting up a DMBR from day 1 and sending as much stock as possible to that country to optimize $ to NW conversion. Is this common? and are there multiple countries like this most sets manipulating market prices and reselling?

Thanks all for any guidance. The dynamics seem very different from when I played 16 Dictator farmers Landtrading back in set 20.

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 6th 2022, 15:17:26

Originally posted by AndrewMose:
I came back to the game recently after about 10 years off. After a quick look around it seems like FFA is all about teching and farming bots as fast as possible. I don't have enough free time to wait for bots to get out of DR or to sell multiple times a day for all 16 countries. A few questions.

1) Are tech prices always above $4k every set, or have the past few sets been excessively good for techers? I can't imagine a casher is able to compete well buying 30 pts of tech per acre at $5k.
2) What's the bot to human ratio, and is it always very easy to find a bot not in DR?
3) It seems like Kill4Free is setting up a DMBR from day 1 and sending as much stock as possible to that country to optimize $ to NW conversion. Is this common? and are there multiple countries like this most sets manipulating market prices and reselling?

Thanks all for any guidance. The dynamics seem very different from when I played 16 Dictator farmers Landtrading back in set 20.

That’s a great point about the DR and early farming, its the biggest downside to the bots IMO. Not sure if there should be more bots? Maybe limit the number of LG’s against a bot country? I don’t know but after a 7 year absence that is the one thing I really did not like. Everything else seems pretty good though.

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 6th 2022, 15:19:37

Originally posted by AndrewMose:

Oh and don’t land trade. I tried it this set and you don’t get ghost acres so I came up like 120k acres short with 180k acres and the big fascists had 400k. Part of that was me but the ghost acres seem to be very important.

*i guess maybe a dictator would work with the ghost acres boost? Or it’s possible you won’t get your bonus and do even worse?

Kill4Free Game profile

Jun 6th 2022, 23:59:00

Hey Andrew, the dynamics are a lot different nowadays. Most netters tend to do an oil destock because it is a reliable way to get your finish, with you being able to bring in income until the end. The downside of this, is that there isn't as much of a need for food, vs a non oil destock, so the food prices havent been going up hard last few sets. Tech can be all over the place, from anywhere from 3k to 6k depending on how many big land player techers there are.

There was always a DR factor for multiple landgrabs, we just didnt notice it as much vs players, as it didnt come up as often. Typically I will have 2 attack styles. One is 3PS on first country, 2PS on second (that is the most efficient way to gain land turnwise), on countries that have a similar building makeup as you. Or I will do 4 sets of SS on each of 3-4 countries when I am gaining land hard, (with 2 hits on each of the last 2 being PS).

Dict ghost acres do work (Basically all the ghost acres go to extra free buildings)! I had one set where I got 16 dicts farmers to 150k acres each, built as a war country, and fought Hawk and his 300m NW tyrs. Between the two of us, I think close to 7b troops were killed, over a week and a half. Had I gone for pure NW, I probably only woulda been around 500-600m. Having more land though means you can PM destock without oil, and do the 48 hour login purchase rotation, and you can still get good numbers.
NBK

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 7th 2022, 0:21:03

self grab as a rep casher

1255A (1287A)

Regular LG

3618A (5893A)

Kill4Free Game profile

Jun 7th 2022, 0:27:01

To maximise grab numbers, you really want to grab someone within 10% of your NW. Now farming bots, that is usually unobtainable, so just go for the biggest targets that are not in DR that you can (that portion is a bit of a pain).
NBK

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 7th 2022, 3:53:41

To maximise grab numbers, you really want to grab someone within 10% of your NW. Now farming bots, that is usually unobtainable, so just go for the biggest targets that are not in DR that you can (that portion is a bit of a pain).

Check this out 400k fascist. His ghost acres seem to have doubled his grabs, I thought that if you self grab it doesn’t give you ghost acres or something.

https://www.eestats.com/ffa/country/2426

Now check out his ghost acres to mine

https://www.eestats.com/ffa/country/2361

I grabbed 151k acres So added up I may have been like 330k acres? Instead i ended up at 180k

Kill4Free Game profile

Jun 7th 2022, 14:10:00

Do you have the same building types as the target you are grabbing? That is usually the case. You have to have a minimum of 10% of the targets buildings to get a return.
NBK

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 7th 2022, 15:00:08

No I had farms on my countries I farmed which wasn’t smart was it. Another player told me that I wasn’t getting the ghost acres because I was self farming . I thought people used to do it in the old days so I was a little surprised. I don’t if maybe the code has been changed or if that maybe wasn’t the case.

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 7th 2022, 15:18:40

Its a bit of both, 1) you lack the same building types, and 2) C:C Dr exists in FFA for self owned countries.

The other country also probably had like 140% milstrat tech the whole time he was grabbing..

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 7th 2022, 21:06:30

Yea I think mine was low maybe 120 l, I wasn’t for sure how high it went or how high I should have it. I tried to avoid DR best as I could, I always use estats and don’t hit deep in DR.

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 7th 2022, 21:53:17

yeah so EEstats doesnt take into account any C:C Dr that exists for way longer than normal DR does.

So its a thing to think about when playing in ffa when your self farming. In ffa if your not self farming and just smashing bots, then go for it once DR is over there is no penalty except for Building types.