Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 31st 2022, 2:21:32

I was purpled for sending a few missiles to Gerdler aka Fratboi as he was at war with another guy?

The same guy who interfered in my war while he played ghost of Kiev a few rounds ago?

How can things be so blatantly favorable towards this forum mod? Like I fully know and understand that this guy has his head so far up the mods ass and that he is annoying pain in the mods rear ends but to outright let him get away with doing the same thing and deleting me is a bit biased no?

Edited By: SuperFly on Jul 31st 2022, 2:23:39

Rokkie Game profile

Jul 31st 2022, 7:49:58

Lesson learned, Don't send missiles at Gerdler...

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 31st 2022, 10:30:56

Who did you think was me?

Because a grand total of 1 person who is not a game mod knew my country last round. That 1 person was me.

This makes me very curious about who gave you information that caused you to attack someone and get you deleted.

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 31st 2022, 15:13:58

The question is why did you ask a mod to delete me?

And Why did you feel the need to cry to a mod over a few missiles after you unprovoked farmed and crushed me while I was at war previously to give my enemies the upper hand?

Moderator who deleted do you care to publicly state the reason why I was deleted without violating a single rule?

It’s been stated pretty damn clearly on this boards that i have been searching for Fratboi aka Gerdler for weeks

It was also clearly stated that I would hit the top 5 with a 1/4 chance of finally hitting gerdler. It’s pretty easy to eliminate players from my hunt list when they tell me who they are so that they don’t get hit or when they reuse the same Country name. Something that gerdler doesn’t do!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 31st 2022, 15:52:18

So what you are saying is that you are implementing a license to netgain where you suicide everyone who isn't in on it thereby colluding with others to repeatedly hit one or several players. And you are wondering why you keep being deleted? This is exactly what you did on express btw, you also said that straight out on the forum and more in private conversations.

Why is it so hard for you to enjoy the game as it was intended?

What do you have to show for it? You have managed to find me a few times this past year in both express and tournament. But during that time that you were hunting me every round I still managed to take back the NW record and T3 average in express.
When did I ever cry over a few missiles? As I remember it I farmed you and won the round, and you had every right to retal me with missiles or whatever you could do, which you did and still finished last with me first. All I did was gloat because I knew you would be fuming for months over being owned by fratboi yet again. :)

I have offered to fight you straight up 1vs1 in express. This is legit. It solves your problem; as in you find me and prevent me from getting rank 1(I assume you are capable of this), and you can work out whatever issues you have built up.

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 31st 2022, 16:07:20

You speak of colluding does that apply to you?

I hear that you have suicided people recently in tournament and then messaged your victim
Saying that they don’t deserve the win….

Why is that because your friend deserves the win or because you are just dirty and step over others to take the win?

Either way you are doing exactly what you claim to despise and what you harp against me constantly…

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 31st 2022, 16:10:30

Originally posted by Gerdler:
So what you are saying is that you are implementing a license to netgain where you suicide everyone who isn't in on it thereby colluding with others to repeatedly hit one or several players. And you are wondering why you keep being deleted? This is exactly what you did on express btw, you also said that straight out on the forum and more in private conversations.

Why is it so hard for you to enjoy the game as it was intended?

What do you have to show for it? You have managed to find me a few times this past year in both express and tournament. But during that time that you were hunting me every round I still managed to take back the NW record and T3 average in express.
When did I ever cry over a few missiles? As I remember it I farmed you and won the round, and you had every right to retal me with missiles or whatever you could do, which you did and still finished last with me first. All I did was gloat because I knew you would be fuming for months over being owned by fratboi yet again. :)

I have offered to fight you straight up 1vs1 in express. This is legit. It solves your problem; as in you find me and prevent me from getting rank 1(I assume you are capable of this), and you can work out whatever issues you have built up.

Oh I am enjoying the war game and playing said war game the way it was intended. It seems that you are also playing the war game the way it was intended by warring.

https://www.earthempires.com/...or-war-51024?t=1658463041

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 31st 2022, 16:58:49

Either way what we need is the mod that deleted me to post the reason behind my deletion as I had 0 language violations.

The only person I spoke with all set was KoH who graciously showed me how to look up game profiles on my phone and thus how I came across Gerdlers profile and saw that he played ghost of kiev previously.

Go look up my game news I spied every single country in the top 10 before settling on dumping my missiles on the guy who turned out to be gerdler.

So myself and other players of this fine game want to know how it was correct for me to be deleted if I didn’t violate a single rule especially considering that I did the exact same thing that Gerdler has previously done to me. Hitting unprovoked and also interfering in an on going war.

Btw that set I reported gerdler, his messages and the news and nothing was done about it and I reported with multiple days remaining in the round.
Here it was a swift 24 hr delete before end of set.
Looks very sus….

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2022, 17:40:20

I don't know about the deletion, I'd agree with SuperFly it seems dubious at best, but the mod(s) can share what criteria they used for that.

Gerdler: For knowing who was you - I knew it was you, not at first, but based on our conversation. I've never really chatted with you before, but you certainly fit the bill of being a pompous ass which is how I often hear you described. I then called you out for all the fluff you did on the forums, which you did not deny, and in fact confirmed you did the land killing previously. Then, from the news, it's pretty easy to see who grabbed in the last few days and started a war that would connect the dots. I never told SuperFly who you were, but I hardly think it's a difficult mystery to unravel. Besides, you are one of the few who changes names (which I'd argue is against the spirit of the server which otherwise would reset you to game b or c with a name change), and given most others don't, there's only a handful of possibilities. Side note: I'll probably start farming those who change names in the future myself, because there's only a few reasons you'd want that anonymity (e.g. you're a jerk and afraid people will come after you for your past deeds) and I'd rather figure it out early in the set than wait until the end to get blindsided.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 31st 2022, 17:51:15

I was told from two sources that you told Superfly I was fratboi, here is one of them:

znc-superfly Because Tertius solved the mystery of fratboi
znc-superfly Fratboi is actually gerdler
znc-symba lol
znc-symba who
znc-superfly KoH and galleri knew and when I called him a noob they both said he is no noob

So yeah I know that you told Superfly and I know that Superfly hit me after that. Was that your intention? I'm not sure. But certainly it happened and the mods have always deleted for that if there was no other news prior to it.

So here you both are lying about what happened and trying to suggest conspiracy. You are on thin ice.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2022, 18:00:26

Yes, I showed him your profile that clearly shows you were Ghost.

I didn't tell him your country name in Tourney, and those are completely different things. Wow are you purposefully dense or actually trying to grasp at straws?

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 31st 2022, 18:03:36

Gerdler why do you and Gains spy on darkness chats?

Do I have you so troubled that you need your best friend gains to monitor our chats?

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 31st 2022, 18:05:59

Tertius did not tell me your country at all. I deduced that myself the way that you deduce all the time through your spying which country is mine.

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 31st 2022, 18:08:07

I was told from two sources that you told Superfly I was fratboi, here is one of them:

znc-superfly Because Tertius solved the mystery of fratboi
znc-superfly Fratboi is actually gerdler
znc-symba lol
znc-symba who
znc-superfly KoH and galleri knew and when I called him a noob they both said he is no noob

So yeah I know that you told Superfly and I know that Superfly hit me after that. Was that your intention? I'm not sure. But certainly it happened and the mods have always deleted for that if there was no other news prior to it.

So here you both are lying about what happened and trying to suggest conspiracy. You are on thin ice.

One source was Rokkie who questioned your dirtiness and is the 2nd source your mod friend who deleted me to do you another favor?

Is it the same mod who you coerced and deceived into sharing mod info with you for LaFs benefit? The one person who then has their country deleted in LaF? or have you manipulated another mod into doing your dirty work?

You are a dirty snake player who uses alias and multiple accounts to suicide people and play dirty.

I atleast do it straight up without having to hide you damn hypocrite

Edited By: SuperFly on Jul 31st 2022, 18:30:22

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 31st 2022, 18:35:39

Oh here is Gerdler being dirty yet again. Trying to burn his teammate Gains to hide that his source was my friend Rokkie who was only questioning gerdler about having multiple alias to hide his suiciding.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/...7618436141167/unknown.png

Hopefully KoH can bring some of his popcorn to share with everyone.

Gerdler are you going to abuse your form modding power and delete this thread now to hide that you are caught being dirty again?

Edited By: SuperFly on Jul 31st 2022, 18:38:07

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2022, 18:48:44

Ha, you think I sent SuperFly to attack you? I didn't even know he was playing in game A. I didn't realize what happened until he posted on the forums, realized there was no Big Mac country in game B or C, and I saw the attacks in the news.

Besides, my goal was to keep your fluff out of game A so no one else had to deal with your fluff, and that mission was accomplished. You assume because you get all of your friends to do your bidding that everyone else must stoop to the same level to go after you.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 31st 2022, 18:50:37

Originally posted by SuperFly:
You are a dirty snake player who uses alias and multiple accounts to suicide people and play dirty.

You know that is a lie. I have never used multiple accounts. I have used a seperate forum handle to troll you and you are so worked up about it that you concoct weird fantasies about me using multiple accounts.

The mods/admin could see which handles are mine, they knew all the time that I was fratboi99 and a lot of other players have separate forum handles as well. If I would have played from another account at one point to accomplish whatever, that would have been cheating on every level and should have resulted in me getting deleted. I have never done that tho.

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 31st 2022, 18:55:25

You know that is a lie. I have never used multiple accounts. I have used a seperate forum handle to troll you and you are so worked up about it that you concoct weird fantasies about me using multiple accounts.

The mods/admin could see which handles are mine, they knew all the time that I was fratboi99 and a lot of other players have separate forum handles as well. If I would have played from another account at one point to accomplish whatever, that would have been cheating on every level and should have resulted in me getting deleted. I have never done that tho.

Oh good so you don’t deny suiciding random people like you did Tertius.

Guess you aren’t as righteous as you proclaim on all of these forums hey?

Guess you wanted to Rokkie to lie and deny and have everyone in mercs / darkness think that Gains was your spy and thus tarnish a good guys reputation as long as it served your scumbag purpose right?

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 31st 2022, 19:12:08

Oh good so you don’t deny suiciding random people like you did Tertius.

Hold on I PSed tertius once. A landgrab that captured 100 million cash. I didnt know who he was and I figured he would take a look at my country and either PS me back or leave me alone. But blew his stock on military and went to town lol.

I did only a normal spy and a PS at like 600 turns left, I had 100(90) prior to the PS. It would have payed off if either;
1. He didn't retal.
2. He was slow to retal.

It was not a suicide in any way shape or form. I took a gamble.

Guess you wanted to Rokkie to lie and deny and have everyone in mercs / darkness think that Gains was your spy and thus tarnish a good guys reputation as long as it served your scumbag purpose right?

You accused Gains of essentially uncovering cheating and cleaning up the game. He had nothing to do with it so if you asked him he would deny it very truthfully and in a very trustworthy manner.

Either way I don't see how this tarnishes any name but yours.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2022, 19:34:04

You clearly knew who I was, as you messaged me at the beginning of the set talking about my country from last set (you know since I do have public profiles and status displayed). I also use the same name in tourney and 1a, and I heard that LaF was very curious about who the new Evo player was that made top 10 last set.

You try to pretend like there was a possible benefit for you and you just gambled poorly, but it's clear from your in game messages that you just didn't want me to take a top spot. Fortunately for you, you don't have to full on suicide to knock someone from the top given how competitive it is. That's within the rules of the game, but it's the same lack of respect for the competition of the game that you lament so much. As I called out on the other thread, you get sad that someone went after your land farm for small gains themselves because it took away NW from your finish, but celebrate opping away military and making grabs primarily to knock someone else down a peg. You said you prepared for a war this set (with SuperFly) and when you didn't find each other, you figured since you didn't have a chance, you'd at least make sure I didn't either.

There clearly wasn't any cheating. Based on what SuperFly posted above with your conversation and Rokkie, you just assumed there must be cheating / collusion and somehow a mod followed through on that.

I think there should be better definition of the rules for tourney, but as I noted above, even the fact that you change names is against the spirit of the server imo. Multiple unrelated people asked me in game about the attack on me in the final days (there were not 600 turns left, unless you're counting your additional 200 with that, and everyone was already buying up, including myself at like, what, 15M NW?) and I offered up that I surmised it was you. I've never seen that be an issue, and it often gets discussed openly for other servers (e.g. in Primary where everyone calls out Ektar for his bully play last set). If that's against the rules, then it should be moderated out of the forums, but I doubt that's the case.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 31st 2022, 19:58:10

Originally posted by Tertius:
but celebrate opping away military

Its the exact opposite. This was done to me several times by Superfly. This is what I killed him for and that was the whole reason I started the fratboi thing.

Superfly and Rocky79 have been doing this on tournament the past 10 or so rounds.

If you have been told I do late game ops to take out random peoples you have been lied to. If you think me doing CDs on you last day when we were at war is the same I don't know what to do with you.
You said you prepared for a war this set (with SuperFly) and when you didn't find each other, you figured since you didn't have a chance, you'd at least make sure I didn't either.

Yeah, I knew Superfly would be back in 2a. I wasn't looking for him at all tho.

Why would I care if you had a chance or not? What difference does it make for me if you or Ippon wins? I really don't get it.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2022, 20:43:26

I finished 3rd this round, my best finish ranking wise on Tournament, too bad it wasn't my highest score round....ironic eh.....

Anyway.....

Carry on ....

/me eating popcorn
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2022, 20:52:33

Why would I care if you had a chance or not? What difference does it make for me if you or Ippon wins? I really don't get it.

I don't really get it either, but my guess is entitlement? I didn't attack anyone first to make any enemies and I've made a habit of making big retals in previous sets without changing names, so I ran lean and baited a few hits. It worked out well for once with no war, but that's never worked in your favor so why should I get the win? Arguing with you really isn't worth the time, as a number of people have messaged me, you're just a fluff.

From in game messages:
"All you did was explore and retal the hits made against you and were lucky enough they accepted the retals(which is very rare).

I never ever get away with stuff like that so I was just waiting for you to get hit in a bad way. Didn't happen. Instead you got hit by people who accept retals even tho you don't buy up to be unbreakable."

guochel Game profile

Jul 31st 2022, 22:08:08

A Jedi's promise must be the most serious, the deepest of his or her life.
A Jedi seeks not adventure or excitement, for a Jedi is passive, calm, and at peace.
>>> A JEDI KNOWS THAT ANGER, FEAR, AND AGGRESSION LEAD TO THE DARK SIDE. <<<
A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
There is no "try," only "do."
Believe and you succeed.
Above all else, know that control of the Force comes only from concentration and training.

https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/doctrine-of-the-order

---

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

https://starwars.fandom.com/.../Code_of_the_Sith/Legends

---

the lesson is that hatred, anger, raw uncontrollable emotion is the path of the dark side of the force. That doesn't mean that it will be your undoing, it's just another way of living your life. In real life, many people follow their passions and let their anger consume them, and they become very successful. However, the cost is that these people never feel peace and can do very damaging/sith things to other people, which is exactly the opposite of the Jedi way.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 31st 2022, 22:13:01

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 31st 2022, 22:15:28

Gerdler was not the reporter of what happened to him. Someone else reported it.

Tertius if I would have felt you sent SF, then I would have deleted you too.

SF: nothing that Gerdler did was wrong in using the fratboi99 name for the forums. Yes I knew of his name. Would it be fair of me to go around and tell everyone? No. Matter a fact that would get me in trouble.
My comment that he is not a noob is because fratboi99 has been on the forums since 2020, maybe 2019.

As for whatever report you sent in a few sets ago:
A. Could have been before I was a mod of this server.
B. Could have been when I was on LoA (technically I am still on LoA, but people keep messaging me.)
C. Could have been another mod looked at it and deemed it as nothing.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

RMcCourt

Jul 31st 2022, 22:22:10

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
I finished 3rd this round, my best finish ranking wise on Tournament, too bad it wasn't my highest score round....ironic eh.....

Anyway.....

Carry on ....

/me eating popcorn

You have me accidentally selling my tanks while destocking bushels to thank for that.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2022, 22:28:20

So what exactly was the deletion for? It's clear it wasn't collusion. Surely, people have the right to go after targets from previous sets' aggressions? That's been a mainstay of tourney for a long time, and is probably the biggest reason griefers don't last long. I'm sure SuperFly has his own interest, but just in terms of the community, I'd really like to know what is the no-no here.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2022, 22:29:56

Originally posted by RMcCourt:

Anyway.....

Carry on ....

/me eating popcorn

You have me accidentally selling my tanks while destocking bushels to thank for that.

n00b!

Thank you :P

I didn't login in the last hour an half because I was busy with RL so i didn't get to burn a possible billion that would have been available if my overstock oil sold, of course possible doesn't mean it happened, it was 25 minutes after game ended that i realized the game ended lol
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

RMcCourt

Jul 31st 2022, 22:36:57

Anyway.....

Carry on ....

/me eating popcorn

n00b!

I didn't login in the last hour an half because I was busy with RL so i didn't get to burn a possible billion that would have been available if my overstock oil sold, of course possible doesn't mean it happened, it was 25 minutes after game ended that i realized the game ended lol

Sold almost 3 millions tanks. Had 29 million NW in the bag. Your oil wouldn't have saved you ;) oh well... I've screwed up worse here. /End hijack

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2022, 22:41:21

Anyway.....

Carry on ....

/me eating popcorn

n00b!

Sold almost 3 millions tanks. Had 29 million NW in the bag. Your oil wouldn't have saved you ;) oh well... I've screwed up worse here. /End hijack

Ouch! That's as bad as buying up all your pvt food by accident :-(
(•_•)

guochel Game profile

Jul 31st 2022, 22:43:31

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.

i have no idea what this means. i was quoting the tenets from an actual religion. jediism is the religion of 0.6% of the british population. i am trying to spread jediism. it's real! the force is real! the force is the good energy that exists within all living beings, that creates life and defends life.

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 31st 2022, 22:58:46

Originally posted by galleri:

SF: nothing that Gerdler did was wrong in using the fratboi99 name for the forums. Yes I knew of his name. Would it be fair of me to go around and tell everyone? No. Matter a fact that would get me in trouble.
My comment that he is not a noob is because fratboi99 has been on the forums since 2020, maybe 2019.

B. Could have been when I was on LoA (technically I am still on LoA, but people keep messaging me.)

You were not a tourney mod 9 weeks ago during the May 20202 round? The round were myself and others reported Gerdler for interfering in my war?

Not sure what LoA is but based on this mystery mod not deleting gerdler for the exact same thing a month ago you would think that precedent has been established thus deleting me out of the blue this set for the exact same thing is unwarranted.

I am not saying that gerdler playing fratboi is wrong. I am complaining about him interfering in my war Which according to yesterdays mod is wrong but it was ok with last months mod.
But alas it’s gerdler so he gets a pass. As per usual…

Pretty greasy if you ask me…… especially considering that you posted in that thread last month and did said that he wasn’t a noob hence awknowleding that you see my complaint on the boards but alas there is always next set

So for everyone’s sakes I will look at the 3 levels winners and see which country has a new name in game a the following month and I’ll assume that’s My nemesis Fratboi

Edited By: SuperFly on Jul 31st 2022, 23:06:53

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 31st 2022, 23:04:40

Originally posted by guochel:

i have no idea what this means. i was quoting the tenets from an actual religion. jediism is the religion of 0.6% of the british population. i am trying to spread jediism. it's real! the force is real! the force is the good energy that exists within all living beings, that creates life and defends life.

It's the Mentat motto from Dune. I thought we were quoting various Sci-fi movies.

Next one:
"KHAAAN"

now you!

guochel Game profile

Jul 31st 2022, 23:12:34

"KHAAAN"

now you!

That wasn't what i was doing. i was trying to convert people into becoming jedis. the purpose of jediism is to let go of your negative emotions like hate, vengeance, spite, revenge, resentment -- all those negative emotions that turn people into the dark side where they become focused on destruction and pain infliction. the jedi way lets go of these uncontrollable emotions and instead feel only satisfaction, which leads to peace. by having peace, you dedicate yourself to knowledge and improving yourself and those around you. by having peace, you put other people's wellbeing above your own. by having peace, you forgive yourself for any setback as well as the failures/setbacks of others. when you have peace and wisdom, you begin to see the good in all people and so you forgive and build happiness for others

https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 31st 2022, 23:15:56

So what exactly was the deletion for? It's clear it wasn't collusion. Surely, people have the right to go after targets from previous sets' aggressions? That's been a mainstay of tourney for a long time, and is probably the biggest reason griefers don't last long. I'm sure SuperFly has his own interest, but just in terms of the community, I'd really like to know what is the no-no here.

I deleted him because this is a solo server. You and Gerdler were in war. SF showed up. I felt looking at it that it was not coordination.
I could have been a jerk and decided on first thoughts it was and deleted you. Instead I deleted the one person that shouldn't have been in the war.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 31st 2022, 23:24:21

Originally posted by galleri:

You were not a tourney mod 9 weeks ago during the May 20202 round? The round were myself and others reported Gerdler for interfering in my war?

Not sure what LoA is but based on this mystery mod not deleting gerdler for the exact same thing a month ago you would think that precedent has been established thus deleting me out of the blue this set for the exact same thing is unwarranted.

I am not saying that gerdler playing fratboi is wrong. I am complaining about him interfering in my war Which according to yesterdays mod is wrong but it was ok with last months mod.
But alas it’s gerdler so he gets a pass. As per usual…

Pretty greasy if you ask me…… especially considering that you posted in that thread last month and did said that he wasn’t a noob hence awknowleding that you see my complaint on the boards but alas there is always next set

So for everyone’s sakes I will look at the 3 levels winners and see which country has a new name in game a the following month and I’ll assume that’s My nemesis Fratboi

LoA means leave of absence. I am in the middle of something that is taking up time for a few months. I prefer not to say what as my RL is not anyone's business.

9 weeks ago I may not have been a mod on this server. I don't recall when I was placed as a mod on this server.
Again, I gave you 2 scenarios on what may have happened last month.

"Pretty greasy if you ask me…… especially considering that you posted in that thread last month and did said that he wasn’t a noob hence awknowleding that you see my complaint on the boards but alas there is always next set".

Not sure what you are referring to here? But if you are trying to say I am full of fluff..... I can read the forums whenever I want while I have a few seconds.
Sweeping servers and reading reports takes time......hence why I probably didn't sweep or look at tips. 🤷
Fratboi99 has also been over on express talk...soooo yeah I have known about him since I have modded that for years now.

SF I have sided with you lots.
When you go and do something you knowingly aren't supposed to be doing you cry mod bias and spin stories like a ferris wheel.

It is more time than anyone needs to spend on a subject. Quite frankly it is super exhausting.
If you feel you are being treated unfairly then go speak with Prime, martian or even Pang.

Edited By: galleri on Jul 31st 2022, 23:48:08

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 31st 2022, 23:59:33

No it’s fine galleri. Like I said on discord it’s fine I’ll accept the delete however Gerdler should have been deleted last month as well. Hopefully next time that gerdler cheats and interferes in a war he will be deleted as well instead of being given a pass….

I am not attacking you as a mod. I have posted many times that you are fair.

Again this is just asking why I am deleted this set and last set the other guy wasn’t for the same offense. That is what I referred to as greasy.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2022, 0:45:12

Looks to me like a classic case of different mods thus having different interpretation of rules violation.
(•_•)

Tmac Game profile

Aug 1st 2022, 0:52:24

I gotta say I don't think SF should've been deleted. His griefing was allowed. Gerdler jumped him later which most prob enjoyed. SF retaliates and gets deleted. Those were the most justified hits I've seen from him honestly, lol.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 1st 2022, 2:10:32

Originally posted by Tmac:
I gotta say I don't think SF should've been deleted. His griefing was allowed. Gerdler jumped him later which most prob enjoyed. SF retaliates and gets deleted. Those were the most justified hits I've seen from him honestly, lol.

Please re explain this for me. If this is a combo of sets then I am not going off that.

Edited: fixed the sentence to ask the question proper.

Edited By: galleri on Aug 1st 2022, 12:43:02
See Original Post

Tmac Game profile

Aug 1st 2022, 3:06:55

Yeah, that's over multiple sets. I just thought it might help to have a neutral party comment. I'm still not sure what rule he broke there is all. You said you didn't think there was collusion so that would mean SF hit for his own solo reasons(their feud that's been going on for sets here).

RMcCourt

Aug 1st 2022, 4:20:22

I've always enjoyed the Wild West nature of Tourney, and the odd behavior that results from that by-any-means necessary mentality. So long as there was no coordination in his attacks, which I don't think there was, I think SF's actions were well within the realm of what goes for normal behavior on this server. That is not an endorsement of his tactics, but I dont think it's a purple offense.

Also, as others have mentioned, I don't think you should be able to change your name in Tourney without dropping back to B/C.

Edited By: RMcCourt on Aug 1st 2022, 4:29:09
See Original Post

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 1st 2022, 4:25:44

Thanks guys and yes it’s bs that people can change their name after they interfere with someone to avoid retribution.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 1st 2022, 12:46:10

Originally posted by Tmac:
Yeah, that's over multiple sets. I just thought it might help to have a neutral party comment. I'm still not sure what rule he broke there is all. You said you didn't think there was collusion so that would mean SF hit for his own solo reasons(their feud that's been going on for sets here).

Each set is new set. I am not going to take time to check past sets for history.
I have deleted players for this before.
He got deleted for collusion on his own behalf. I normally would delete both players but I felt Tertius wasn't involved so I left him alive. It has been done before. I would give an example, but I am afraid players will use the example to their advantage.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2022, 13:25:37

I think we should revisit that - I'd argue each set is not a new set for tourney, and based on the other responses, I think most people agree. I understand that would be difficult for mods to check, but if someone land kills you OOP so you restart in a totally different game, and then you're saying you can't go after them in a later set, then those rules are broken.

Tmac Game profile

Aug 1st 2022, 14:33:48

So I think you're saying he was deleted for targeting gerdler for other reset disputes? That is exactly what gerdler did to him last set. To be clear, most prob had a chuckle when gerdler hit him and I saw nothing wrong with it. He was getting revenge for a previous reset dispute.

I agree with each set being a new, different set for primary/express, but i thought tourney making people keep the same name is encouraging set to set grudges.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2022, 15:45:41

I don't agree with every set should wipe the slate clean on any server, and most definitely won't abide if such rule existed, if someone does me wrong for the purpose of being an ass, i will hunt that person down and get my revenge when and where i see fit, done that many times before and I'm not ashamed nor will apologize for it, reason being is that everyone cares about a server differently and if I care about server x and fluff coming to mess with me doesn't care about server x.....well then any revenge on server x will be pointless, I'll find out what server the fluff cares about and will hunt him down there, but that's me and not everyone will agree and i accept that, point being... I get to choose when and where I'll get my revenge.

My 0.02
(•_•)

RMcCourt

Aug 1st 2022, 16:04:54

Tournament, by definition, is a series of connected sets. This was moreso the case when we used the whole alphabet over multiple levels, but still holds true.

When I get pushed out of A for some shenanigans, I expect to be able to get back to A and even the score. It's all in good fun.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 1st 2022, 17:32:56

I don't agree with every set should wipe the slate clean on any server, and most definitely won't abide if such rule existed

Such a rule has never existed. But if you make it a 2vs1 war the round after or several rounds after, that could get you in trouble. Solo servers are meant to be played solo.

What galleri is saying is that she doesnt look back to see if your hit is a retal from X rounds back or on another server or for something someone said on the forum when she sees a 2vs1 happening ingame. She will however look at the current round to see that she doesn't delete anyone for a retal they made.