Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2022, 18:15:08

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
I don't agree with every set should wipe the slate clean on any server, and most definitely won't abide if such rule existed

Such a rule has never existed. But if you make it a 2vs1 war the round after or several rounds after, that could get you in trouble. Solo servers are meant to be played solo.

What galleri is saying is that she doesnt look back to see if your hit is a retal from X rounds back or on another server or for something someone said on the forum when she sees a 2vs1 happening ingame. She will however look at the current round to see that she doesn't delete anyone for a retal they made.

That's legit and I don't have a problem with it, timing is everything when you go to war.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 1st 2022, 18:36:37

One thing to note is that i publicly plastered it all over the forums and everyone who has opened any of the recent threads including Galleri knows / read that I have been looking for Fratboi which she fully knew was gerdler for weeks so not one person on the boards can say that they were not aware of my beef with Gerdler which includes the Mods lol.

So it’s not like I randomly decided to jump gerdlers war…. I had been publicly searching for gerdler to hit him and everyone here knows it.

Still will be interesting to see if next time gerdler or anyone else will deleted for settling a score from a previous round…

Edited By: SuperFly on Aug 1st 2022, 18:40:00

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 1st 2022, 19:39:56

Originally posted by SuperFly:
One thing to note is that i publicly plastered it all over the forums and everyone who has opened any of the recent threads including Galleri knows / read that I have been looking for Fratboi which she fully knew was gerdler for weeks so not one person on the boards can say that they were not aware of my beef with Gerdler which includes the Mods lol.

So it’s not like I randomly decided to jump gerdlers war…. I had been publicly searching for gerdler to hit him and everyone here knows it.

Still will be interesting to see if next time gerdler or anyone else will deleted for settling a score from a previous round…

SF: I don't know how else to spell this out but here it goes: I am not sure why you keep beating a dead horse about how you had it plastered all over that you had a thing for Gerdler and fratboi. That still doesn't make it ok for you to just willy nilly jump into a war that you were not invited to. Or maybe you were? 🤔🤷
Considering you posted that Tertius told you that fratboi was Gerdler. (That is a chat)
I also appreciate you admitting to the fact that you did not "randomly" jump into Gerdler and tertius's war. ;) I appreciate that statement.

Second thing:
I am not keeping sticky notes all over my house on who has grudges with who. You all are high and I am not employed by CSI/SVU.
That is just opening things into a huge can of worms in the future.
Next thing we will have is someone showing up claiming they had a grudge with someone from 2015.

This is a solo server, the rules are spelled out in the rules clarification. Nothing about the server being tourney changes it. You all please stop twisting rules and trying to justify them into how you feel it should fit for current agendas.

My deletion stands final.

I joined as a mod for this server in late May. Then I had some RL matters come up that made me inactive for a bit. I am not even playing a country in alliance. If you all recall I played here for a set and got whipped lol. So whatever previous request by SF .... I was probably not here as a mod yet. 🤷

SF: I got ya. No worries. I won't step away for RL matters in the future from now on. Just know I plan to be a big asshole. I will make sure to drop everything just for you amigo! 😘
The analogy is like this. Your buddy is doing 100mph in 55mph zone everyday and never gets busted. So then you try it and get caught. Well it was your unlucky day. It might be your buddy's unlucky day next week.
You keep saying you reported something a few months back. But you haven't posted a link on it.

P.S.S.: if you like run on sentences then this post by me is for you.

Edited By: galleri on Aug 1st 2022, 22:19:55. Reason: I can't spell

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2022, 19:52:18

Yeah SuperFly, you messed up because you jumped into an ongoing war, that's been established to be a no no, pick your timing better.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 2nd 2022, 20:18:19

Here you go galleri.

You can see where Gerdler clearly says that he #17 ghost of Kiev hits me unprovoked while I am at war.

https://m.earthempires.com/...e-news-50962?t=1653788829

I think this is very interesting with the interpretation of the rules.

From what I understand #8 provoked each of his assailants judging by news except for #17.

So let's just keep it real here, each of those have every right to rip you a new one Superfly, this has been happening and frankly it would look suspect if they didn't.

Rocky and guochel clearly have unresolved issue from last reset. Whatever you want to call it it's not cheating or anything of the sort.

If what Superfly says about #17 hitting him unprovoked is true (I have no way to check that) that's another issue entirely. You say he land-grabbed you then wrecked you. This is what you have been doing to #18 #11 and #16 and countless others last round and rounds before. This is your way of gaining land in tournament, we could say. I'm not saying theres anything wrong with that, that is just my observation.
But what you are saying then is that you farming and wrecking others and ultimatly provoking wars against them in this same way makes it collusion if someone else hits you. This is where you seem to have took a wrong turn in your train of thought.

Best way forward is to reverse from that and try again.

Remember. What you are saying is that if I provoke a war with someone, it makes it collusion if someone else hits me. What could possibly go wrong with this?

Please focus on the bottom half of what the gospel of gerdler is saying. If someone else hits you while at war that is not collusion….

Maybe time for gerdler to learn that what he did is indeed a deletable office now that Galleri is keeping everyone honest

Edited By: SuperFly on Aug 2nd 2022, 20:24:25

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 2nd 2022, 20:22:09

Oh and don’t worry amiga. You can have Saturday and Sunday off to do your thing as well as Statutory holidays.

I only need you to drop everything for me during regular business hours of 9am to 3 pm Monday to Friday.

Thank you and I love you <3

Btw who the hell posted a few weeks ago that they paid your salary to be a mod; was it gouachel? If so give this nice lady a raise you cheap fluff!

Edited By: SuperFly on Aug 2nd 2022, 20:27:00
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 2nd 2022, 22:41:39

Here you go galleri.

You can see where Gerdler clearly says that he #17 ghost of Kiev hits me unprovoked while I am at war.

https://m.earthempires.com/...e-news-50962?t=1653788829

I think this is very interesting with the interpretation of the rules.

From what I understand #8 provoked each of his assailants judging by news except for #17.

So let's just keep it real here, each of those have every right to rip you a new one Superfly, this has been happening and frankly it would look suspect if they didn't.

Rocky and guochel clearly have unresolved issue from last reset. Whatever you want to call it it's not cheating or anything of the sort.

If what Superfly says about #17 hitting him unprovoked is true (I have no way to check that) that's another issue entirely. You say he land-grabbed you then wrecked you. This is what you have been doing to #18 #11 and #16 and countless others last round and rounds before. This is your way of gaining land in tournament, we could say. I'm not saying theres anything wrong with that, that is just my observation.
But what you are saying then is that you farming and wrecking others and ultimatly provoking wars against them in this same way makes it collusion if someone else hits you. This is where you seem to have took a wrong turn in your train of thought.

Best way forward is to reverse from that and try again.

Remember. What you are saying is that if I provoke a war with someone, it makes it collusion if someone else hits me. What could possibly go wrong with this?

Please focus on the bottom half of what the gospel of gerdler is saying. If someone else hits you while at war that is not collusion….

Maybe time for gerdler to learn that what he did is indeed a deletable office now that Galleri is keeping everyone honest

I asked for a link to the news. I am not trying to read that 2001 copy and paste action.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 2nd 2022, 23:23:29

Like you want me to copy paste the entire news that is in the first posts of the linked thread showing my battle with 3 guys and then gerdler coming unprovoked?

Sure I can do it and clog this thread up with the news that was posted in the other thread. I’d offer up an eestats link but they don’t cover tourney news.

Suicidal Game profile

Aug 2nd 2022, 23:52:20

I think anyone would be hard pressed not to believe that Gerdler is a big reason that earthempires is going downhill.

guochel Game profile

Aug 2nd 2022, 23:55:28

Btw who the hell posted a few weeks ago that they paid your salary to be a mod; was it gouachel? If so give this nice lady a raise you cheap fluff!

why are you making stuff up about me and targetting me, now?

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 3rd 2022, 0:02:14

I recall another member saying that they paid galleries salary to be a mod. I just asked if was you bro.

If it wasn’t you it was someone else. I guess I can do some forum searching but someone was on her case and they said that they were paying her salary

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 3rd 2022, 0:05:31

Like you want me to copy paste the entire news that is in the first posts of the linked thread showing my battle with 3 guys and then gerdler coming unprovoked?

Sure I can do it and clog this thread up with the news that was posted in the other thread. I’d offer up an eestats link but they don’t cover tourney news.

No. I want a news link. Not some amateur copy and paste. That thread is an amateur copy and paste 🤣
Btw. In advance it won't change a single thing. I just want to see what you are talking about. Lol

guochel Game profile

Aug 3rd 2022, 6:26:14

I recall another member saying that they paid galleries salary to be a mod. I just asked if was you bro.

If it wasn’t you it was someone else. I guess I can do some forum searching but someone was on her case and they said that they were paying her salary

i haven't been on this forum much in the past 2 months

also, i would like to say that i am sorry to have slighted/slandered/shamed you with that thread you linked to. i must have thought at the time that i could fan flames and cause a raucous (which i didn't think would be bad for the game), but i didn't know i would cause a feud between you and fratboi/gerdler.

if i could, i would reverse time and not post that. that way, everything would go back to normal.

honestly, i didn't know it would create bad memories or incite rage at the time. in hindsight, if i hadn't written that post, i think you would have just forgotten what happened that round and everything would have returned to normal within a few weeks at most.

Edited By: guochel on Aug 3rd 2022, 6:50:53
See Original Post

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 3rd 2022, 13:24:24

It’s all good bro. my fake feud with gerdler is the only thing keeping me engaged in the game as farming bots and playing all-x are not as fun or engaging.

Probably why the original game designer wanted the game to have player vs player actions and not mind numbing bot farming that a handful of people incessantly push for

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2022, 14:45:49

Edited By: Requiem on Aug 3rd 2022, 15:51:28

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2022, 14:46:34

g0nz0, it was g0nz0
(•_•)

guochel Game profile

Aug 3rd 2022, 15:22:53

It’s all good bro. my fake feud with gerdler is the only thing keeping me engaged in the game as farming bots and playing all-x are not as fun or engaging.

Probably why the original game designer wanted the game to have player vs player actions and not mind numbing bot farming that a handful of people incessantly push for

it was alll fake??????

guochel Game profile

Aug 3rd 2022, 15:47:09

fluff THIS PEOPLE fluff. I'M NOT DOING THIS PEOPLE fluff ANYMORE.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 3rd 2022, 15:49:23

Originally posted by guochel:

I AM GOING WITH GUOCHEL!!!!!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 3rd 2022, 15:52:24

Originally posted by Requiem:
Originally posted by Tertius:
I've never really chatted with you before, but you certainly fit the bill of being a pompous ass which is how I often hear you described.

When Gerdler became a mod, I quit paying for pang coins and quit creating a country. This cost the game money.

Actually, we saved you money. FTFY
But I see you are still here reading :P

guochel Game profile

Aug 3rd 2022, 16:30:14

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by guochel:

I AM GOING WITH GUOCHEL!!!!!

I'm still going to do my jedi stuff. That's my new life philosophy/motivation. i really like this way of approaching life, even if i suck with understanding people. oh well, minor motivational setback, i guess

Tmac Game profile

Aug 3rd 2022, 17:07:23

This guochel guy, he makes me laugh, lol.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 3rd 2022, 17:30:20

Originally posted by Tmac:
This guochel guy, he makes me laugh, lol.

guochel Game profile

Aug 3rd 2022, 18:04:21

i'm devastated

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2022, 18:06:10

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by Requiem:
Originally posted by Tertius:
I've never really chatted with you before, but you certainly fit the bill of being a pompous ass which is how I often hear you described.

When Gerdler became a mod, I quit paying for pang coins and quit creating a country. This cost the game money.

Actually, we saved you money. FTFY
But I see you are still here reading :P

Mod abuse I deleted to post after reconsidering the tears that might come of it :p

But true, you gifted me a free coffee back per month!