Verified:

TheStupid Game profile

Sep 4th 2022, 16:30:44

On the help page of the Spy Center:

All spy operations are limited, to some extent, by your own strength. For example, in a Cause Dissensions operation, you will destroy a portion of your enemy's troops, but no more than a certain percentage of your own. This is designed to prevent tiny countries from destroying really large ones.

Wouldn’t it be the responsibility of the large country to protect itself sufficiently, rather than having rules to protect them. They should be able to kill the small country as much as the small should be able to throw them missiles and condut spy operations. Instead, rules are protecting the big countries who can attack the small at their leasure.

If protecting the large countries is necessary, then it should also be true for small countries to be protected from the large ones. On the Primary server, I was harassed from a country 3-5 times bigger then me, and I had absolutely nothing to defend myself. Even if the large country was attacking. It’s not a complaint about winning or losing a war. It’s not a battle that is played on a fair ground.

But, I can see above that my comment will simply be downplayed. Cheers