Verified:

oldman Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 6:24:59

2012-12-29 17:36:05 PS Ciently (#359) Horny Anorexic Obnoxious Sh22p (#155) 2027A (4034A)

Your last grab was on 22nd December and after 1 week of stocking/jumping, you decided to PS a dictator farmer (whose building type is not even the same as yours). And what more, there's only 3.5 days left in the set when you made the hit.

You also sent the following in-game msg to me after your PS.

Message from Ciently (#359) sent on 12/29/2012 17:36:23
meh thought I'd get way more $$

Your hit was deliberate. It was a stock hunting grab. If you are really thinking you will come out on top with such a tactic, then you're grossly mistaken. Even if you had gotten as much money as you thought you would have gotten, it would not have been worth it. It's simple mathematics. I'm throwing away the Dictator record which I was going to set and taking you down.

This is a war declaration. Primary server doesn't have that option in game. So I'm doing it here.

oldman Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 6:26:54

I got f*cking panged on my retal. It just isn't my day. I even included a 10% extra and still manage to fail.

Chewi Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 7:03:00

Farm!!!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 30th 2012, 8:56:19

:(

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

aqua Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 9:34:09

Hehe

BobbyATA Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 13:52:42

I run 359.

of course it was stockhunting and it would have made money if you didn't retal. I assumed you wouldn't retal b/c retalling costs you NW in the end with the set so close to the end. Also, I hope you don't think that I won't attempt attacks I perceive to be strategically beneficial just b/c I know you and like you outside of the game.

And yes I thought I'd get more $$ then I did b/c I was stupid and was thinking of total acres gained as a percent and expected a similar percent of your $$, but of course acres gained includes ghost acres. My apologies. (but even with the money made, it was marginally worth it if you hadn't retalled)

I refuse your war dec, I'll probably continue to net as best I can.

Edited By: BobbyATA on Dec 30th 2012, 13:55:12
See Original Post

BobbyATA Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 13:54:54

PS Horny Anorexic Obnoxious Sh22p (#155) Ciently (#359) 8354A (14744A)

that was a nice hit tho:P

crest23 Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 14:25:29

Dumbasses should ALWAYS be made to pay. Make him pay oldman, farm him till end of set.

And yes Bobby, you are a dummy for thinking anyone would let that slide. Another proof that no matter how 'veteran' a player is perceived to be, they still have a little n00b in them.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 30th 2012, 16:07:31

Originally posted by oldman:
I got f*cking panged on my retal. It just isn't my day. I even included a 10% extra and still manage to fail.

God damn you pang! I always do 15% out of paranoia.
I financially support this game; what do you do?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 30th 2012, 17:17:15

2012-12-30 07:10:15 PS Horny Anorexic Obnoxious Sh22p (#155) Ciently (#359) 8354A (14744A)

Damns man, 14k land in one attack!

Xinhuan Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 17:35:49

Well, the Dict ghost acre bonus is quite powerful heh.

blid

EE Patron

Dec 30th 2012, 21:46:59

You fluff someone's finish deep into the stocking phase of a two month set with a move that you should know in all likelihood won't even be profitable for you, unless they just lay down which what are the odds of that? Uncool :(

Edited By: blid on Dec 30th 2012, 22:54:23
See Original Post
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

The Cloaked Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 0:02:28

I said this in the other thread:

"but there are plenty of people willing to midfeed/topfeed that do so strictly because they're terrible at math and want to damage other people's sets. "

BobbyATA Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 1:12:50

Originally posted by crest23:
Dumbasses should ALWAYS be made to pay. Make him pay oldman, farm him till end of set.

I guess I miscalculated that he would retal. But I wanted to point out, it's kinda hard to farm a country with 30 or 40M turrets (or w/ever I have don't remember...)

oldman Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 1:18:07

i'm actually pretty curious about the reason that makes you think that i won't retal. please enlighten me, thanks.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2012, 1:29:48

I don't think Bobby cares if it would be profitable to hit him or not.

Xinhuan Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 1:39:50

2027A out of 57,198 initial acres was grabbed by Bobby (ignoring ghosts). That is 3.54% acres.

I'm willing to bet you got far less % money than 3.54%. Care to share the numbers Bobby? My observations grabbing people on Alliance server seem to indicate the percentage of tech points and money grabbed is a lot smaller, probably around the 2%-3% range, but this is entirely dependent on the amount of DR and the NW differences between attacker/defender (and maybe strategy tech?).

crest23 Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 3:06:51

Originally posted by Requiem:
I don't think Bobby cares if it would be profitable to hit him or not.

Did you read what he wrote?

"I assumed you wouldn't retal b/c retalling costs you NW in the end with the set so close to the end."

And Bobby, you should be doubletapped everyday to screw your net set like you attempted to do to him.

Edited By: crest23 on Dec 31st 2012, 3:09:09
See Original Post
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2012, 3:08:28

Stealing tech is more profitable.

blid

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2012, 3:10:15

Bobby is right that it's not worth it to retal, but most people WILL retal just because it's a cheap shot move and they won't tolerate it. Superfly topfed me with like 200 turns left in the set over on Express a week or two ago, I retaled it anyway even though I knew it wasn't worth it.
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2012, 3:10:22

Crest you're an angry man. I suggest if you ever want to net on this server again you be nice :)

crest23 Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 3:14:19

Blow me.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2012, 3:15:34

Hmmm

BobbyATA Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 3:23:39

Xin (and others)I got less then 3% of cash. I was expecting much more.

Oldman, I expected you not to retal precisely b/c you were in line for dict records and so on (and you had virtually no jets on hand, so retalling wasn't simply a matter of buying oil and sending a PS).

Also, you didn't retal hits previously in the set, so there was precedence there that you don't retal just for future deterrence or to penalize the guy who grabbed you.

blid

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2012, 3:27:58

I think being hit at this point in the set when he's going for a dict record actually makes him more likely to retal, because that makes your attack more offensive.

Xinhuan Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 3:38:52

Anyway, I think oldman would have gotten 127-130m finish. Now though, it's looking closer to 120m.

VivaNick Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 6:21:49

Originally posted by Requiem:
Crest you're an angry man. I suggest if you ever want to net on this server again you be nice :)

Moron! Its not worth to fluff a Demo Techer.

VivaNick Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 6:25:19

Originally posted by BobbyATA:
I run 359.

of course it was stockhunting and it would have made money if you didn't retal. I assumed you wouldn't retal b/c retalling costs you NW in the end with the set so close to the end. Also, I hope you don't think that I won't attempt attacks I perceive to be strategically beneficial just b/c I know you and like you outside of the game.

And yes I thought I'd get more $$ then I did b/c I was stupid and was thinking of total acres gained as a percent and expected a similar percent of your $$, but of course acres gained includes ghost acres. My apologies. (but even with the money made, it was marginally worth it if you hadn't retalled)

If I'm you, I will hit the fattest :p

oldman Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 6:25:23

Xin (and others)I got less then 3% of cash. I was expecting much more.

Oldman, I expected you not to retal precisely b/c you were in line for dict records and so on (and you had virtually no jets on hand, so retalling wasn't simply a matter of buying oil and sending a PS).

Also, you didn't retal hits previously in the set, so there was precedence there that you don't retal just for future deterrence or to penalize the guy who grabbed you.

I didn't retaliate some of the hits earlier in the set because I knew at that time if I did, I would have to sacrifice some form of growth just to get the jets to retal which I deemed to be not worth the effort. Also, it was early in the set and for those of you who ran farmers before, you are practically broke in the first half of the set and barely able to afford more jets and tech. But that doesn't mean I take the hits lying down. I retaled all except 1 of them later on in the set, but I didn't send a retal msg. Instead, I treated my retals as if they were normal LGs because I outgrew all of them.

Your grab on me was a stock hunting grab, it was different from the normal LG. It can't be measured on the same "willingness to retal" scale. I can guarantee you 99% of the time, people will retal such hit because it's downright offensive. So I really can't understand when you said you thought I wouldn't ruin my finish to retal. Pride over finish, any day! I don't have much to lose anyway, I have had 4 wins already, so it doesn't really matter if I don't finish the set well.

I've made my point and I will not continue with any more attacks this set.

Rockman Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 19:25:05

Originally posted by VivaNick:
I run 359.

The only way you can hit the fattest is if you get tech leeches and offensive ally leeches to help you. You aren't even skilled enough to stock & destock and have enough jets to hit the fattest, if you're not using allies. It's sad that it takes a whole village just to make you about equal to the top tier of players.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2012, 20:54:16

So much LOVE....

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

https://youtu.be/...pxFw4?si=mCDXT3t1vmFgn0qn

-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF~SKA=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

VivaNick Game profile

Jan 1st 2013, 3:58:14

Originally posted by Rockman:
Originally posted by VivaNick:
I run 359.

The only way you can hit the fattest is if you get tech leeches and offensive ally leeches to help you. You aren't even skilled enough to stock & destock and have enough jets to hit the fattest, if you're not using allies. It's sad that it takes a whole village just to make you about equal to the top tier of players.

I'm not equal to top tier, but I believe I better than u. If u dont mind u can post your next set # here, see how I break u everyday.

Magellaan Game profile

Jan 1st 2013, 5:12:23

Didnt you get deleted this set vivanick?
Not MD, fake Magellaan.

crest23 Game profile

Jan 1st 2013, 22:55:48

**cricket, cricket, cricket**
The Nigerian Nightmare.