Verified:

koop Game profile

Oct 16th 2013, 12:22:40

What am I doing wrong here? Declare war isn't an option in my drop down menu.

No ab, no missle, co fun.

Xinhuan Game profile

Oct 16th 2013, 13:28:03

GDI functions differently on solo servers. It does not limit your NW attack range. Instead, GDI prevents all special attacks unless you attack some country more than once over the whole reset. That country (and only that country you broke GDI on) would be able to use special attacks on you.

Declare War thus doesn't work on solo servers and have been disabled.

koop Game profile

Oct 16th 2013, 15:24:18

I attacked a country a month ago. He retals and sends an annoying message. I want to declare war for the late retal. How do I do that? He's in GDI.

blid

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2013, 15:37:07

You can't. You can attack him again though, as many time as you want, and if he does anything about it, then you can war him.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Xinhuan Game profile

Oct 16th 2013, 15:38:37

Note that if you attack him a second time, you open up to any/all special attacks from him on you. Until he does so (attacks you a second time), you cannot use special attacks on him.

koop Game profile

Oct 16th 2013, 19:01:20

So we just keep trading PS's? I did a SS and a PS back to back and the declare war option came up on the attack drop down menu but when I clicked it and hit "send attack" I got an error message.

crest23 Game profile

Oct 16th 2013, 19:05:03

Has he hit you twice? If so, then you can go to war with him. You don't need to declare. If he hasn't hit you twice, chances are you are about to get it where the sun don't shine.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2013, 20:23:17

Originally posted by koop:
So we just keep trading PS's? I did a SS and a PS back to back and the declare war option came up on the attack drop down menu but when I clicked it and hit "send attack" I got an error message.
It's like what I said in my post. If he does anything else to you, then you can make any attacks you want. And now that you did more hits, he can do anything he wants to you. It's only the first hit that's free.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Serpentor Game profile

Oct 16th 2013, 23:14:42

So you've given him the option to FS you. You can keep PS ing him to goat him into it, but cannot special attack until he's hit you at least twice.
The EEVIL Empire