Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 26th 2014, 4:55:22

If you fail one of your tech thieving ops, you're a dead country, pal. :)
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 26th 2014, 5:55:22

I just noticed all the spy ops that someone has been up to posted on this board.

I have this to say about that.

If you let me know who you are before you fail an op on me, or someone else that exposes you, we'll be great friends, you have an impressive record of success.

Fail one op though, and the jig is up for you, and you and I will be locked in a death struggle for the rest of the set. :)

LATC Game profile

Apr 26th 2014, 6:19:59

Check #8.. dude's been stealin from everyone
Originally posted by Xinhuan:
Are you guys stupid or what?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 26th 2014, 8:24:46

I can't wait to get my fluff stolen!!!

*waxes up all 50 missiles*

For smooth penetrating action :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

https://youtu.be/...pxFw4?si=mCDXT3t1vmFgn0qn

-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF~SKA=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

hsifreta Game profile

Apr 26th 2014, 11:40:07

good tech is good tech, my tpt is 13k pts a turn.. oh wait.. it differs with who i spy. =P

Hammer Game profile

Apr 26th 2014, 12:57:50

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
I can't wait to get my fluff stolen!!!

*waxes up all 50 missiles*

For smooth penetrating action :p

Funny KoH! Someone's been screwing my food, so I feel the same way.

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Apr 26th 2014, 17:10:26

CERBERUS!

IT WILL BE EASY TO CATCH YOUR THIEF IF YOU HAVE ABOUT HALF AN HOUR TO KILL.

SIMPLY START WITH COUNTRY #1. KEY IN A BOMBING RUN ATTACK OF 1 JET. IF THIS COUNTRY HAS NOT STOLEN FROM YOU, THE GAME WILL TELL YOU THAT GDI PREVENTS THE ATTACK.

NOW, SINCE YOU'RE NOT IN GDI, THIS TACTIC IS ONLY VIABLE FOR YOU AGAINST COUNTRIES WHICH ARE GDI. HOWEVER, IF THE GAME ALLOWS A 1 JET BR AGAINST A GDI TARGET WHICH HAS NOT HIT YOU, THEN HE HAS STOLEN FROM YOU.

I DID THIS TODAY.. AND CAME UP WITH THE SAME COUNTRY THAT EVERYONE ELSE HAS MENTIONED. HOWEVER, HE ALREADY HAD SEVERAL OTHER COUNTRIES BEATING ON HIM, SO I DECIDED HE WAS NOT WORTH MY TIME. I HAVEN'T CHECKED ALL COUNTRIES BECAUSE I DID NOT HAVE HALF AN HOUR TO KILL THIS MORNING, BUT IT ONLY TOOK 8 CHECKS TO FIND AT LEAST ONE OF MY THIEVES.

ALSO I JUST REALIZED THAT YOUR THIEF IS STEALING TECH. THIS MEANS THAT YOUR THIEF IS *NOT* IN GDI UNLESS IT IS SOMEONE WHOM YOU HAVE ALREADY FOUGHT. YOU CAN DRASTICALLY REDUCE YOUR LIST OF SUSPECTS BY LOOKING ONLY AT COUNTRIES WHICH ARE NOT IN GDI. THEN FROM THAT REDUCED LIST, LOOK FOR THOSE WHO HAD A NET WORTH CHANGE AT THE EXACT TIME THE THEFT HAPPENED. IF THERE IS ONLY ONE, THAT IS YOUR THIEF.

LATC Game profile

Apr 26th 2014, 17:50:03

Wouldn't it be great if all the top players got pissed off enough and just GS this guy to death.. that'll be a huge victory for top players (rather than whining bout rule changes)

Kingshaun2k Game profile

Apr 26th 2014, 18:32:10

How much tech you losing per turn? Someone stole 600 off me, I think we both laughed.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 27th 2014, 1:35:50

He got three ops of about 2500 points a turn, so he must have a decent amount of tech on himself too. Thanks SAM, I'll try that. :)

If I find him, he's going to pay as it is ALWAYS worth it to me to fight. :)

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 27th 2014, 1:36:34

Oops, my bad, it was just over 5K per turn he stole.

Xinhuan Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 4:55:30

Originally posted by LATC:
Wouldn't it be great if all the top players got pissed off enough and just GS this guy to death.. that'll be a huge victory for top players (rather than whining bout rule changes)

It would be construed as coordination though.

Also, when I do "1 jet BR" attempts, I usually go through Dictators first, then go through all the Commies, because those are the likely stealers.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 27th 2014, 8:45:12

Originally posted by LATC:

It would be construed as coordination though.

Also, when I do "1 jet BR" attempts, I usually go through Dictators first, then go through all the Commies, because those are the likely stealers.

That's one instance I do not agree with the coordination rules, all countries affected should be able to FK him up without being punished...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

dexsydcol Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 19:14:45

8 has stolen from me almost a dozen times...finally failed today and I caught him.

He's been at war the whole set...

LATC Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 21:05:42

It's not coordination if the guys don't talk to each other. Based on the past cases, as long as the other guy provoked you, you can join a war regardless of who's attacking it already, just as long as the attackers aren't sharing ops or planning attacks together.

Serpentor Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 21:24:30

Yup
The EEVIL Empire

eManny Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 21:34:14

You don't even have to wait until you catch them to know who it is.
The method of 'how' is legit and has been posted several times :P

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2014, 17:35:12

Well, I'm not worried about it now, he has not returned, so I'm going to just leave it alone and the blame will fall squarely on the next guy who attempts and fails and I'll just take it out on whoever that might be. :)

I have a buddy who no longer plays who would go through his scores list every day and just spy and steal tech from whomever had more land than he did. And he would only run one op a day against any one country, there were people who he got tech from every day for like half the set. I warned him about what would happen if he got caught, but he said it was more fun that way.

angelafmy Game profile

Jun 12th 2014, 9:36:28

That's one instance I do not agree with the http://www.wildstargoldok.com/ [Cheap WildStar Gold] coordination rules, all countries affected should be able to FK him up without being punished.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 12th 2014, 11:42:01

Originally posted by angelafmy:
That's one instance I do not agree with the http://www.wildstargoldok.com/ Cheap WildStar Gold coordination rules, all countries affected should be able to FK him up without being punished.

fluff you spamming piece of fluff
,,!,, (-_-) ,,!,,
(•_•)