Verified:

Kingshaun2k Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 19:12:17

1. How come market prices go down during the set, wouldn't you expect them to go up?

2. Do the people in the top 10 have all their acres built up?

3. When they run out of targets do they just go through them all again?

4. Do they keep track of who they've hit?

5. What's the most successful government type

6. What does DR mean, I've seen a few people mention it.

7. What is destocking?

Sorry for all the questions but I need to learn somehow :)

Chewi Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 19:33:34

1. How come market prices go down during the set, wouldn't you expect them to go up?

Military and tech go down as people attain their land goals. Food should go up.

They should.

They will likely just stop grabbing.

Yes. http://www.eestats.com/can be used to keep track.

They all have their advantages and disadvantages. Except mono. It just sucks.

DR = Diminishing Returns. The more a country gets hit in a short period they less people get from hitting it.

7. What is destocking?

That is when you spend your stockpile and jump greatly in Networth.

Kingshaun2k Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 19:47:23

Thanks Chewi, how can you continue to grow if your not grabbing? Just cashing turns or whatever?

Cannon Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 20:06:50

Generally if you are not grabbing and all your acres are built up you are stocking, whichever way you choose to do that.

Marshal Game profile

Apr 13th 2014, 20:51:35

Originally posted by Kingshaun2k:
Thanks Chewi, how can you continue to grow if your not grabbing? Just cashing turns or whatever?

cash turns (or tech turns if techer) and get your stocks bigger and if you are non-casher then you sell whatever you produce until its time to jump (or as a techer when prices drop below ~1k and then just sell existing techs until its time to sell stocks and jump).
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

hsifreta Game profile

Apr 15th 2014, 1:32:35

Originally posted by Kingshaun2k:

generally if you grab smart, you'll get to your landgoal before you run out of targets.

h2orich Game profile

Apr 15th 2014, 5:51:01

Due to the change of higher military losses recently, there are more demand for military therefore prices for military are generally higher. Tech prices depend on how many techers are there. During the 2nd month, techers stop grabbing and start stocking bushels which causes the prices of bushels to increase. Because the techers stop grabbing, the demand for military also reduces(they sell of their jets and remain same amt of turrets)

Yes, I hope so.

It depends on the risk they want to take. To risk being suicided or have some missiles flying over their country.

People who want to can do this by creating an account on http://www.eestats.com and use the colour coder to mark them.(e.g green for allies, red for people who they have hit, and orange for people that are pending to retal, its all up to you). Some of us dont, we just based on memory on who we have hit or we can check them in our own news paper in eestats.

Every government is good, but dont mix them up wrongly like Tyranny Casher or Communism Farmer or something.

DR stands for diminishing returns. DR on a country is increased when someone attacks him which means you will get lesser returns on him if you hit him. The DR calculations can be found here on point 3.
http://www.earthempires.com/...eturns-29694?t=1394780292

7. What is destocking?
Stock Piling is generally done by stocking food.
Destocking is the time where you sell your stock pile(food) to your private market or public market to buy military at the end to make a jump in networth for your finish.