Verified:

now im nothing Game profile

May 25th 2022, 14:20:51

bayrock are you playing Primary? I see you are in TEAM, EXPRESS, and ALLIANCE. I do not think anything you are doing is wrong, just very ironic reading your posts if you are in these servers complaining (various aspects) but not playing Primary, which is in essence the server which is truly closest to what you are saying Earth should be. (I guess tourney as well).

I seen someone say they would play primary if it had bots. The day Primary has bots, is the day I may retire from Earth forever. ha ha. It becomes a fest of who can log the time and keep track of farming the piss out of the bots. No thanks. But to each their own, of course. I feel the farming of players in general probably does more harm than help, at this stage. But the bottom line;this is a text based strategy game from the 90's. The main issue is simply a game going through the motions of time and what energy people are attaching/detaching over a period of time.

I certainly do not have the answers of what is best for EE - but feel certainly more servers is not the answer. I might be losing it, but I feel the servers all offer a good mix of everything, as is. I like to dabble in a few of them, but Primary is my favorite.

I am VERY thankful for everyone who wants to contribute to the game, that enjoys playing it more than complaining about it. And of course huge kudo's to those who took it upon themselves to move it forward beyond the 2025 demise and have kept with it all this time. Thank You!
less defined as days go by. Fading away well you might say I am losing the focus. Kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself

Tmac Game profile

May 25th 2022, 14:55:30

I agree. Primary is my favorite and there is a good mix of different styles across the 6 different servers.

NitelL Game profile

May 25th 2022, 15:34:03

I agree here - great post! I enjoy the different solo servers for their different playstyles. (:

Wish there was less hate in this community - we're a small one playing a game from the 90s!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2022, 19:22:21

Yes I agree as well, keep bots away, this is hands down the best solo server.

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on May 25th 2022, 19:24:23
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 1st 2022, 0:17:38

I think this is the most genius game ever made, even more brilliant than chess. Only 150 years from now will mehuls genius be appreciated like a modern Da Vinci. With the right marketing this game could easily be popular you just need to make it cool. You need a rapper to tell everyone to come play it or someone that’s “cool”. When this game has thousands or more players in a game it’s extremely fun.