Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 9th 2013, 2:28:29

messaging people and telling them you are dropping defense and they can farm away will be considered at this time under the coordination definition.
messaging people and telling them your break....is also a deletable offense.
If it feels like coordination..then it probably is coordination ;)
You should message me to make sure in the future to avoid being deleted.
In the long run I always have the final say (I am female anyhow lol)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

LATC Game profile

Aug 9th 2013, 2:58:43

Thanks for the clarification. One question though, if country A tells country B that they are dropping their D, but country B doesn't hit country A. Then country C comes in and farms country A after having done an op, and then country D, E, F figure it out and farm country A too over several days. What happens? Seems like country B gets effed just because he was informed by country A and did the right thing by not hitting country A.
Originally posted by Xinhuan:
Are you guys stupid or what?

The Cloaked Game profile

Aug 9th 2013, 3:01:19

imo should just delete the guy with 0 d when it comes to attention.

blid

EE Patron

Aug 9th 2013, 3:04:32

Yah if country B reports it hopefully the guy gets deleted before anything goes down
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

PaleMoon Game profile

Aug 9th 2013, 9:47:24

Good change.

And now we get a slew of inbox messages from people claiming to have 0 def.

Which means SOMEBODY (sorry galleri) is in for a lot of work reviewing the Reported messages and (hopefully) deleting the idiot sending the messages.

To quote Jack Nicholson [Mars Attacks]: "Why can't we all just... get along?"
"imo the true issue over there is and always has been palemoon." - Vic (Mr. Clear)

La Famiglia