Verified:

herbs12 Game profile

Jan 30th 2013, 16:10:29

Ok so say I want to attack a country who has 2 d allies. Now one of those D allies in that said country is also say my D ally. Does he not go to the aid of that country if I attack it or does he still?

Sort of the same thing here but with Int now. Say I am int allies to a country who is a D Allie to another country. I want to attack that country does his spies still work for me when I spy and does his units still go to his D allies aid when I attack?

I know the answers for O allies already just have never been sure on the int and D allies side of things.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2013, 16:21:01

I'm pretty confident the exception you noted preventing someone's jets from killing their own turrets is the only such exception preventing ally's units from assisting in an op/battle.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

h2orich Game profile

Jan 30th 2013, 16:22:03

As long as you're not O ally with the country that is the D ally of the country you're hitting, his def will help.

Example, you are country A, you want to hit country B, country C is def ally with country B.

As long as Country C is not your off ally, he will aid country B in his defence.

I dont think int ally affects anything, his spies will still work for you to take an op from the country you op.

BobbyATA Game profile

Jan 30th 2013, 16:48:01

hahaha I somehow never thought of the ally having their own jets kill their own turrets possibility. That's very funny

lqx1986 Game profile

Feb 9th 2013, 20:27:56

Hmm

herbs12 Game profile

Feb 10th 2013, 0:24:17

So my own question came to happen a few days ago. When Serp attacked Bobby I was D allied to both of them. This caused me to not lose any units to defend Bobby. So my units never went and helped and the D alliance to both cancelled it out.

Edit - I didn't read my news properly. This doesn't happen you do lose units and I lost units in that defend against Serp.

Edited By: herbs12 on Feb 10th 2013, 20:46:29
See Original Post

blid

EE Patron

Feb 10th 2013, 0:31:12

That sounds odd. What message did it send you?
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

oldman Game profile

Feb 10th 2013, 0:52:14

Originally posted by herbs12:
So my own question came to happen a few days ago. When Serp attacked Bobby I was D allied to both of them. This caused me to not lose any units to defend Bobby. So my units never went and helped and the D alliance to both cancelled it out.

nice, that's new knowledge there.

herbs12 Game profile

Feb 10th 2013, 0:53:54

When I log in ill scroll throught my alliance news and see.

blid

EE Patron

Feb 10th 2013, 1:27:21

Because I've got the message that "my forces refuse to fight!" when the o-ally hits the d-ally. I'd be surprised if I haven't lost turrets from a d-ally hitting a d-ally before though.