Verified:

farmer Game profile

Aug 2nd 2022, 3:23:55

Maharlika

Edit Post 7/28/2022 9:01:09 PM
Here is my story:

I attacked a country "grievous". 1 PL only... no follow up attack. Turns out that he was previously attacked by another player before I attack him. It was the #1 rank MawofEarth (idunno spelling or country number). I am #5. The moderator accused me of collaborating with him.... or I owned that account as alternative. I dont know him. He is not a member of STONES in alliance server (where I stay for a period of time).

There is no rule that you are not allowed to attack a player because he is recently attacked by another.

My playing style is attack the jets immediately whenever it is ready (from a 20 hour rest) disregarding and not caring whoever attack the target previously. It was a coincidence that the strike hits at the same day. Who attack him previously is non of my business or not within my control. Other players have their own decision and I have mine too.

PS: The fact that I don't memorize his country name spelling or country number is an evidence that the accusation is false and that is not my alternative account.

PS: I am a clean player from stones and I maintain that reputation.

PS: Best players of other alliance (LAF, MERC, PDM) who knows me for a long time and they can attest that I am a clean player. We may have been fighting in previous sets but become friends in new sets.

If I am not allowed to attack a certain player because he is being attacked (by another player) is very recent..... Then everything that I planned for 3 days is ruined. I saved all my jets for 3 days to raise high amount to reach his defense... but m,y 3 day plan is all fluffed up because of the recent attack by another player.

Edited By: galleri on Aug 3rd 2022, 1:57:40. Reason: edited to remove IP address

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 2nd 2022, 3:44:09

When two or more countries are attacking same targets on multiple occasions it raises red flags, then they get reported, moderator comes in, looks at the accounts and other things they see that we don't and reach a conclusion, they won't delete you unless you are in violation, they view several things that you, me and other non moderating individuals can't see nor have access to, that's how that process works, also you have right to appeal, have you appealed the deletion yet?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 2nd 2022, 3:47:41

And stop building rainbows for Christ sakes....just say no to rainbows!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 2nd 2022, 21:59:24

If this is all there is to it that seems very strange you got deleted.

You will always hit targets that someone else hit before no matter who you hit.

There HAS to be something else that went on here. Maybe something you don't know about.

Were you allied to the person? did you share targets every day?

You will have to take this in a private message in either discord or here insite with primeval or galleri Im afraid.
Any such discussion during a current round will involve information that all players who are not game mods, including me, should not be privy to.

Talk to Galleri and/or Primeval please. And keep it off the forum. I will close this thread.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 3rd 2022, 1:57:03

Farmer are you posting for someone else??
I am going to edit your post to remove that IP address there too.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 4th 2022, 2:56:17

I reviewed the appeal. I see evidence of target sharing so the deletion was probably justified.