Verified:

giants1223 Game profile

Sep 27th 2013, 18:07:22

What are the benefits of switching governments in game? Can anyone give examples? Is it worth the initial loss you take? Commi's seem to end up the fattest but I am often impatient and havn't mastered selling and maintaining a strong military to offset my negative money. I seem to be losing alot per turn and don't always have enough money to play my turns. What are your thoughts on starting as casher stockpiling money and then switching to commi?

blid

EE Patron

Sep 27th 2013, 18:58:23

Switching governments is one of the more difficult things in a lot of cases because the loss you take can set you back enough that you end up being hit. Other times people simply switch to a theocracy to destock and that's more easy. As to your question, though, no, that doesn't make any sense. Commies start fast, while cashers take a lot of investment in cashing tech to get started. A conversion like you're talking about just wouldn't make sense. Besides, there's nothing wrong with losing money when you take your turns as a commie. Just sell more military to pay for it.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.