slow

i dont know how you guys stand it

blid

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2014, 20:57:34

By only thinking about it once a day

If you want somewhere to camp in ADD mode, Express is over there --->
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Vic Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 21:04:47

^
|
|
|
|

heh good advice but
actually it's up there. see just click 'play now'!

Vic Game profile

Jan 9th 2014, 21:05:32

ah and then you have to go -------->

stfu blid

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2014, 2:51:54

Blame it on my A D D, sail!!!!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

https://youtu.be/...pxFw4?si=mCDXT3t1vmFgn0qn

-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF~SKA=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

qwertyqwerty Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 6:36:16

i play all the servers

hsifreta Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 6:52:24

i play all of them. i cant tell the difference between the servers, i just watch the timer and login and play my turns accordingly. you can give me a crappy fruity account and i'd do the same and fix all your strats in 3 days. =P

Cannon Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 13:22:30

How the hell do you guys have time to play all the servers? I have trouble finding time to play primary twice a day.

Marshal Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 16:57:26

Originally posted by Cannon:
How the hell do you guys have time to play all the servers? I have trouble finding time to play primary twice a day.

in ffa control panel helps alot (no need to log in to sell/buy things as long as logged out with turns in hand if sells things) and of course it depends strats, if plays casher or farmer all-x then log in, play turns (build up or explore or if self farms in ffa then doing few attacks), buy techs etc if needed and log out, if plays grabbing indy then finding proper targets to grab can take time.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

qwertyqwerty Game profile

Jan 10th 2014, 17:46:16

I MAKE my own time

blid

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2014, 17:47:59

you really don't need to play primary twice a day, and playing it takes 5-10 minutes. i do not have any trouble finding 10 minutes a day, i dunno. tourney is the same way. now, express is another story, and then ffa lol who knows
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

now im nothing Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 2:00:10

lol... sometimes I find it hard, other times not so much. Primary is great imo with the slower turns especially now that I am in shcool. When I was on EI I bet the mods wondered if I was a bot or a script or something that or they thought I had OCD, or I guess they didn't even notice haha.
less defined as days go by. Fading away well you might say I am losing the focus. Kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself

Cannon Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 3:12:15

Originally posted by blid:
you really don't need to play primary twice a day, and playing it takes 5-10 minutes. i do not have any trouble finding 10 minutes a day, i dunno. tourney is the same way. now, express is another story, and then ffa lol who knows

Depending on your strat I suppose. I find if I'm not selling twice a day I fall behind. Especially if the market drops. I'm actually playing two servers right now; Primary and Tourney. Putting the effort in for primary and winging tourney. I just meant that if you are grabbing on more than two servers at one time, and not doing it blind, it would be a little time consuming. I've tried playing from my iphone and it sucks. Don't know how guys like Serp do it.

Serpentor Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 4:04:47

That's why I try to limit to one server most of the time. Grabbing is a little time consuming on the phone, but I'm used to it now. Turns are usually 20 mins or so if grabbing 5PS's. Just all the switching back and forth from spy ops to calculator to eestats, etc...

Kill runs on alliance... Forget about it. Between work and young kids.. You can't schedule kr's.
The EEVIL Empire

Serpentor Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 4:09:59

Although crappy thing is you don't get to sit down and plan your set properly while spending the few rushed minutes on your phone. I always end up playing freestyle with no long term calculating or planning. That's one reason I never venture into another strat. If I had to think and plan out what I was doing, I'd have no time and probably just give up. Lol. Brain on autopilot is easier. Hehe
The EEVIL Empire

Xinhuan Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 4:11:51

Every strat does about the same thing Serp. Startup -> Grab -> Stock -> Jump.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2014, 4:28:05

Yeah, I don't use a phone, but I grab 5 people in under 5 minutes. Primary takes literally 0 time out of my day.

I do admit at end of set I sometimes get excited and start running calculations about how to best stock/destock and that takes some more time.

Serpentor Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 5:19:35

But if I try to change my routine I'd still have to think about what im doing. When you have such limited online time, that's not an option. I pretty much sit in front of a computer maybe 20 mins total a month, and that's just to every now and then check my work email from a work pc and its blocked from gaming sites anyways. My home pc I nearly forgot how to turn it off the other day, as I never need or have the time or drive to use it.
The EEVIL Empire

Serpentor Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 5:21:16

iPhone is where its at for a guy that only uses the Internet to lazily play earth when a few free minutes come up. ;-)
The EEVIL Empire

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2014, 6:12:40

Originally posted by Serpentor:
iPhone is where its at for a guy that only uses the Internet to lazily play earth when a few free minutes come up. ;-)

^^^that^^^
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

https://youtu.be/...pxFw4?si=mCDXT3t1vmFgn0qn

-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF~SKA=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

chickenbeng Game profile

Jan 11th 2014, 8:37:20

I could be your hero baby, I could kiss away the pain