^lol
Originally posted by Xinhuan:
Are you guys stupid or what?

OneMansArmy Game profile

Dec 4th 2012, 23:23:38

Originally posted by VivaNick:
Not a dictator, not a techer.
Please msg me, thank you.

Just curious, why no dictators or techers?
Other than Earth Empires I also play Battlefield games:
http://www.youtube.com/user/UneManArmy/featured

VivaNick Game profile

Dec 5th 2012, 0:10:29

Originally posted by OneMansArmy:
Originally posted by VivaNick:
Not a dictator, not a techer.
Please msg me, thank you.

Just curious, why no dictators or techers?

Well, when game carry on, dictator will need 30m turrets instead of 40m turrets.
Well, when game carry on, techer will not go for too high land, just need 20m turrets instead of 40m turrets.

Magellaan Game profile

Dec 5th 2012, 7:55:01

a dictator or techer can still decide to go turret heavy. But if you can find someone who meets your demands then all the power to you.
I wonder how picky you can be at this point in the set though, especially when you want someone with over 6 million turrets. But who knows I guess :)
Not MD, fake Magellaan.

herbs12 Game profile

Dec 5th 2012, 15:46:06

The top like to be allied to the top always. So he can be picky and I would be also at this stage. 6 million turrets its not a outrageous amount at this point. He pretty much is asking for top 15 and a cashier/Indy and perhaps a farmer if there is one up there. Cashiers, indies and farmers will have higher turrets period over a dict or a techer soon. The techer because soon he will be done grabbing and will start stocking and be less land fat. As a result he will have reduced turret numbers to someone who continues grabbing. The Dict well the government bonus makes him a ferocious country that won't need near the turret amounts to carry the same defense.

Also I don't think it would be a problem for Viva to upgrade an alliance partner. With 1 month just passed most ppl have either succeeded to stay at the top or are falling back and not much of a chance to get back up there. So as a result ppl like Viva for example will upgrade one of these falling back ppl and someone bigger will accept and then viva and that guy get there other two allies to become d allies.

Magellaan Game profile

Dec 5th 2012, 17:24:41

Makes sense :)
Not MD, fake Magellaan.

VivaNick Game profile

Dec 6th 2012, 16:29:04

Originally posted by herbs12:
The top like to be allied to the top always. So he can be picky and I would be also at this stage. 6 million turrets its not a outrageous amount at this point. He pretty much is asking for top 15 and a cashier/Indy and perhaps a farmer if there is one up there. Cashiers, indies and farmers will have higher turrets period over a dict or a techer soon. The techer because soon he will be done grabbing and will start stocking and be less land fat. As a result he will have reduced turret numbers to someone who continues grabbing. The Dict well the government bonus makes him a ferocious country that won't need near the turret amounts to carry the same defense.

Also I don't think it would be a problem for Viva to upgrade an alliance partner. With 1 month just passed most ppl have either succeeded to stay at the top or are falling back and not much of a chance to get back up there. So as a result ppl like Viva for example will upgrade one of these falling back ppl and someone bigger will accept and then viva and that guy get there other two allies to become d allies.

Thanks my favourite casher player for explain.

VivaNick Game profile

Dec 9th 2012, 11:27:55

Upgrade def ally.

Edited By: VivaNick on Dec 9th 2012, 11:38:49
See Original Post

lqx1986 Game profile

Jan 30th 2013, 2:30:04

^lol