Verified:

crest23 Game profile

Sep 30th 2011, 0:06:34

How are defence allies factored? I bounced a guy and don't know how? Is LUCK factored in this sometimes?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Sep 30th 2011, 3:29:24

Also, what happens when you offensive ally hit your defensive ally? Do I get a double whammy?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Marshal Game profile

Sep 30th 2011, 8:04:15

def. allies are factored same way as off. allies. luck affects and also your target could have had defense bonus and also there's pang-factor (prev. known as mehul-factor) which means that attacker can bounce if forces sent are exactly target's break so add 10% to break to avoid pang-factor or your target had weap. tech or bought military between op and your attack or you were just unlucky (that happens).

yes you get double whammy if your off. ally attacks your def. ally.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

bertz Game profile

Sep 30th 2011, 9:10:55

i think there's also a very small factor to bounce even if oversent. but 50% if it's exactly the same points with the defender

crest23 Game profile

Sep 30th 2011, 12:44:40

Dang! Well I hope he doesn't retal.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Oct 1st 2011, 16:29:31

Originally posted by Marshal:
def. allies are factored same way as off. allies. luck affects and also your target could have had defense bonus and also there's pang-factor (prev. known as mehul-factor) which means that attacker can bounce if forces sent are exactly target's break so add 10% to break to avoid pang-factor or your target had weap. tech or bought military between op and your attack or you were just unlucky (that happens).

yes you get double whammy if your off. ally attacks your def. ally.

And no, you don't get a double whammy.

1.3 mins ago

Your allies XXXXXXX XXXXXX (#XXX) and XXXX (#XX) attacked each other, and your forces refused to fight on both sides!

3.5 hours ago

Your allies XXXX XXX #XXX) and XXXXX XXXXXX XX XXXXX(#X) attacked each other, and your forces refused to fight on both sides!

The Nigerian Nightmare.

Marshal Game profile

Oct 1st 2011, 19:07:59

oh yea that got changed on ee.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

bertz Game profile

Oct 3rd 2011, 3:27:50

pretty cool