Verified:

the sick Game profile

Apr 3rd 2023, 14:43:01

Has anyone tried this? What is the feasibility, or do you have a strategy that has worked for you?

The thought process here is to start as a Republic to take advantage of the extra exploration land early, then once under say 30 acres/per turn, swap to Tyranny and begin land grabbing.

My initial thoughtprocess was to go casher, and remain casher as Tyranny. Yes I would get slightly less cash per turn then going Theocracy or Republic, however i would save a TON of turns while land grabbing that can turn into additional cash turns, + the less military maintenance cost would offset the lower per capita income.

All thoughts are much appreciated!

Tmac Game profile

Apr 3rd 2023, 15:16:24

Tyr cash is prob the worst combo in the game. If you want to cash just stay rep. Theo cash is good too. Demo cash is ok and dict cash is nice for war.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 3rd 2023, 15:39:53

You would also need to be in a server where you'd be grabbing enough for it to matter (which is probably limited to servers that have bots), but at that point, a lot of the bottle neck is on how quickly you can build and finance that land (where as Tmac notes, rep casher has the highest output per acre for cashers).

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 3rd 2023, 16:40:01

Rep farmer to tyr farmer could work. But I dont see in which server it would be advantageous to start rep and make the switch.

If you want tyr farmer just go tyr farmer and grab earlier to make use of the attacking bonus.

Tyr cash is really bad. A lot of us have played in for an old express challenge. It's like self mutilation.

nah1986 Game profile

Apr 28th 2023, 9:07:02

Hi, my software helps you play as a famer.