Verified:

Makabelly Game profile

Nov 28th 2022, 12:14:56

like, just a place where it's like,

1 troop is worth 1 unit
1 jets is worth 2 units
1 tank is worth 4 units

and so you need to have more units total than tehy have turrets to win. unless they havve research and in such a case, multiply or divide that by such and such to get the total to find if you will win etc?

thank you!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 28th 2022, 12:53:47

Tmac Game profile

Nov 28th 2022, 14:07:41

It's easier to me to just halve troops, double tanks, and leave turrets alone. So if I see they have 100k troops, 100k turrets, and 25k tanks I see it as 200k turrets.

((200k×weaps×readiness×govt bonus)+(allies D×.25))×D bonus×1.1

You can then divide that by YOUR stats to figure out what to send in jets. X÷weaps÷readiness÷govt bonus÷ps bonus

AndrewMose Game profile

Nov 28th 2022, 15:57:49

to be clear, most people only attack with Jets. This is because sending troops or tanks out on a PS would lower your defense until they return. Also buying 1 Jet & 1 Turret (4 total power points) is typically less expensive than buying 4 troops or 1 tank. This is even more so when considering the food consumption and expense of carrying 4 troops or 1 tank.

There is still a place for troops and tanks to deter being farmed with the threat of special attacks or to defend against special attacks when you open yourself up to them. But when you have them for this purpose you want to leave them available and thus only send jets out on a PS.