Verified:

nomadd Game profile

Feb 27th 2022, 1:46:04

what is the benefit of attacking with jets(also) as opposed to just attacking with large amounts of troops?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2022, 2:20:07

Strength, I believe troops are 0.5 jets are 2 and tanks 4, turrets are worth 2 if I remember correctly, there's a place where all the values are listed but I can't recall the link, someone should be here shortly to expand on info :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

g0nz0 Game profile

Feb 27th 2022, 3:07:05

Originally posted by nomadd:
what is the benefit of attacking with jets(also) as opposed to just attacking with large amounts of troops?

Troop is 1 offense/defense. Jets 2 offense. Turrets 2 defense. tanks 4 offense/defense. Add these numbers plus weapons %, bonus modifiers, allies. It can vary on market for co$t efficiency. Troops serve as defense, so if you're in a bad neighborhood this might not be a great idea. It's also up to your math skills. I wouldn't PS with them unless you absolutely need them to accomplish the attack.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2022, 3:52:10

Originally posted by g0nz0:
Originally posted by nomadd:

Troop is 1 offense/defense. Jets 2 offense. Turrets 2 defense. tanks 4 offense/defense. Add these numbers plus weapons %, bonus modifiers, allies. It can vary on market for co$t efficiency. Troops serve as defense, so if you're in a bad neighborhood this might not be a great idea. It's also up to your math skills. I wouldn't PS with them unless you absolutely need them to accomplish the attack.

Are you sure troops are 1?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!