Verified:

bigw Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 5:00:58

Obvious one here is that commies sell military on the market.

And land is key here if planning on sticking to commy? Is it worth combining a commy with casher to try and keep it positive if wanting to stay with lower land?

Or is it best to keep grabbing for land a commy and sell military on market? Say twice a day to keep enough cash on hand for running turns?

How would a commi go in war, if his cash count is so high per turn? would have to stock as a commy but that wouldnt really work wouldit?

Marshal Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 11:20:56

commie is best as indy, no doublestrat which means that country isn't good on either strat.

commie sells twice a day and with that money gotten techs and bushels and oil if is grabber needed are bought and rest are used to buy bushels and stocking those to market and keeping enuf money in hand that survives 2-3 days turns usage.

as a commie land is key, it needs it to increase production and that way getting more money which leads to higher stock.

commie does same thing in netting and warring, after using turns military is put on market to get money and spent to same things mostly except more techs bought (warfare and sdi added besides indy and weap tech) but keeping more cash in hand in that case that gets attacked.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

bigw Game profile

Jan 1st 2013, 0:45:31

So just grab, building more IC and then selling and go on?

Tech is so expensive, do i sell twice a day and one sale is buying indi tech? Perhaps military tech as well to keep costs down?

Xinhuan Game profile

Jan 1st 2013, 1:17:28

Which server? The strategy is a bit different on each.

On Primary, selling once a day is good (you might need to sell twice a day if your goods get stuck, NEVER get them stuck! The 18 hour logout bonus is really important on this server), and you allocate a portion of that money to tech before you grab. Don't get military tech too early, you can get it after the 4th or 5th week in the reset.

On Express, you want to be selling every 2-3 hours, because you will be grabbing every 2-3 hours for 3 days.

On Alliance, it will be selling as often as needed (maybe 3 times a day, mainly because you want to keep your NW down to farm the untagged countries (assuming you are a tagged country in some clan).

bigw Game profile

Jan 1st 2013, 5:32:38

Cool thanks. :)

oldman Game profile

Jan 5th 2013, 2:52:06

^what Xinhuan said. I will add a few more pointers.

Instead of getting enterprise zones and residences as a commie, you should stick to only industrial complexes but you need to get business and residential techs on top of the base industrial tech. Those techs will help your country's economy by a significant bit.