Verified:

sbk107 Game profile

Apr 26th 2013, 9:44:13

Hey guys.. It's been a year or two since I've played this game and I used to use a comm structure. There still any valid strategies for communism? Any advice on directions for my new country? I'm not sure if the game mechanics have changed and I'm a little fuzzy on how I should be building/structuring my country or general strategies I should be following.

Thanks in advance!

Marshal Game profile

Apr 26th 2013, 10:09:35

commy is good basic strat if you can log twice a day to sell what you produce, only change which concern you (if you are going to play commy) is that commy can now sell more.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

toriax

Apr 28th 2013, 8:08:17

good strat

sbk107 Game profile

Apr 29th 2013, 1:25:12

Okay, thanks! Which tech would be the best to research and sell?

Xinhuan Game profile

Apr 29th 2013, 7:29:12

None. If you are Commie, you want to be a industrialist ONLY, and 95% of your buildings should be indies, the other 5% being CSes.

Take advantage of your communism government bonuses, produce military, sell the excess, and buy the tech you need. (This is called strat specialization.)

Marshal Game profile

Apr 29th 2013, 9:59:49

commie techer? well..........
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Lurker Game profile

Aug 11th 2013, 12:31:27

back in the day, I always ran a commie industrialist with a tech phase. was a fairly good strat. would max out everything, the go full industrialist

ZIP Game profile

Aug 12th 2013, 14:36:31

tech phase , sometimes yes / sometimes no.

if you had a crystal ball and knew tech that set would be flat then no, if by chance a big oop war were to break out and everyone was looking to go commy to outgrow the other and indy tech would be in high demand then a tech phase would be the way to go.

the above example in no way reflects the actual events on any ,1a, server.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

bigjohn

Aug 27th 2013, 7:23:58

it all depends on the status of the server and wars going on and market prices. You may be better of sticking to 100% commy indi and sell to buy tech.

Raptorx Game profile

Dec 9th 2013, 16:28:12

I still like to do commie every now and then

johnling Game profile

Dec 17th 2013, 8:08:44

it all depends on the status of the server and wars going on and market prices. You may be better of sticking to 100% commy indi and sell to buy tech.

DarkKnightPH Game profile

Dec 27th 2013, 16:52:02

the commie strat can either make or break your country. strategic execution is key on whether you'll succeed on this or not.

personally speaking of course (and IMHO), the commie techer or commie indy works for me because it gives just the right amount of flexibility to focus on netting and at the same time have the capacity to kick ass in case war suddenly breaks out.