Verified:

bigw Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 5:03:18

i saw last set techers rocked. Anyone had issues with tech prices this set fluxuating and getting caught with tech not selling on the market?

Marshal Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 11:26:39

what server? its normal rotation, some sets there are alot farmers = low bushels prices, some sets alot cashers = higher bushels, some sets indies suck due too much production and not enuf buyers, techers do ok all the times but some sets there are alot techers which leads to lower prices and vice versa.

if set x had high bushels price for most of set then set y there'll be more farmers and price won't be that high.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

bigw Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 22:03:34

cool thanks for the reply. I noticed last set the tech was great. And so this set went techer, however i got caught a few times earlier with tech prices fluctuating so quickly. :)

Marshal Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 22:34:37

yea atm at alliance techprices are bit lowish (2k-3k per point) but at least most are sold and not stucked at market. moneywise techers are behind quite a much compared to last set.

Xinhuan Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 0:47:12

Because MD was running 30 techers before the FS on SoF. After they FSed SoF, and LaF/SoF killed them all, the supply of tech vanished and price went back up.

Marshal Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 10:55:07

lol@xin