Verified:

zerozerozero Game profile

Mar 20th 2014, 21:44:56

first time I am doing a full set TMBR and I was just wondering if there is a percentage of mb where it is not worth it to build them anymore.

I was thinking I can probably put it to an ent/res (or maybe farms??) instead of mb.

The problem is I am at a point where I can't cash my turn as it costs more (bushel-wise)..

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 20th 2014, 21:55:24

if your a full tmbr, you go indy to get enough to start reselling, then you only play turns when your selling
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

Marshal Game profile

Mar 20th 2014, 22:03:42

you aren't supposed to have other buildings than mbs (except cs's) if you are mbr. you can have some land as unbuilt w/o priv prices not rising but that's not big enuf amount to build farms or others.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Xinhuan Game profile

Mar 20th 2014, 22:06:53

MBs is in a situation where you either have 100% MBs, or 0% MBs. Because the income and profit curve is such that it's a U-shape.

Generally, it's not worth going MBs at all.

Mar 20th 2014, 22:41:08

ok, then that probably means I won't play any more turns :p I can already buy out and resell priv. I'm just looking at those unused turns and I go sad face. :(

Xinhuan Game profile

Mar 21st 2014, 2:49:57

Maybe you switched to full MBs too early? lol.

Mar 21st 2014, 3:54:32

As i've said it's my first FULL SET Tmbr :p