Verified:

Mrredmanbhs Game profile

Dec 21st 2022, 3:53:30

So I haven't played Teams server in a long time. Seriously, I played sets 1-3 and just jumped into it again.

Is the Market always this... lackluster? Just seems rather inactive on this server this set. Am I missing something?
-MrRedManbhs

Cathankins Game profile

Dec 21st 2022, 4:39:31

Yea team is a wierd market for sure. Lot of All X farmers who don’t really need to use the market. It should get a little better this next week though when everyone gets going but that is why you see so many fascists playing is they don’t need the market to destock. Everyone uses this new ffo oil destock that’s pretty cool. If you haven’t tried it you should it’s fun to run and a very powerful strategy.

Mrredmanbhs Game profile

Dec 21st 2022, 13:30:17

Originally posted by Cathankins:
Yea team is a wierd market for sure. Lot of All X farmers who don’t really need to use the market. It should get a little better this next week though when everyone gets going but that is why you see so many fascists playing is they don’t need the market to destock. Everyone uses this new ffo oil destock that’s pretty cool. If you haven’t tried it you should it’s fun to run and a very powerful strategy.

Good insights. I'm not familiar with the ffo oil destock strat...
-MrRedManbhs

Cathankins Game profile

Dec 21st 2022, 14:04:30

Originally posted by Mrredmanbhs:
Originally posted by Cathankins:

Good insights. I'm not familiar with the ffo oil destock strat...

Tmac gave me this so credit goes to him. You have to have the right oil:food ratio or else do a hybrid destock and spend your extra $$$ prior to doing the final land drop and destock.

But if you have the correct oil:food ratio

1. Build a turn of mbs
2. Sell max tech
3. Sell max goods
4. Go monarchy
5. Recall tech
6. Recall goods
7. Destroy all buildings except mbs(KEEP THE LAND!)
8. Sell all food on pm($35)
9. Go theocracy
10. Drop all land to 100% mbs
11. Burn all oil on the pm
12. Buyout your pm again

Cathankins Game profile

Dec 21st 2022, 14:06:38

More in depth write up. Not sure if T or Nitell gave me this one.

Step 0 – Save 8 turns. Try and wait until the last hour if possible or as late as you can in the set to maximize your last bit of income.
Step 1 – Build 2 turns of military bases.
Step 2 – Make sure you have like 100k military tech minimum and needed cash to demo your buildings. Go to manage your country and see how much you are going to lose with a government conversion. Mine is 31% and I need 1.4 billion for demo costs. I would need $2.03 billion on hand when converting government.
Step 2 – Sell max military units, all bushels, and all barrels on the market.
Step 3 – Sell max tech on market.
Step 4 – Convert to Monarchy.
Step 5 – Recall Tech.
Step 6 – Recall Military/Bushels/Oil.
Step 7 – Demolish buildings then destroy acres 1,000 buildings at a time. Better yet go 500 buildings/acres at a time if you have the patients to fluff around. The lower amounts you demo and trash acres in, the cheaper the process will be.
Step 8 – Check the prices you can sell bushels at on your private market around 50k acres. Keep checking the prices every 1000 acres at this point until you get to $35 a bushel. Once you get it to $34 a bushel you much want to check price in 500 acre increment. Might not get to the point until you are down around 3k acres. STOP DEMOING BUILDINGS AND ACRES NOW.
Step 9 – Sell all your bushels.
Step 10 – Convert to Theo now before you end up forgetting.
Step 11 – Go back to demoing buildings and trashing the acres until you get down to just the MB’s you built.
Step 12 – Go to your private market and convert all your oil to generate military on your private market.
Step 13 – Buy it out. Buyout jets and turrets first, troops and tanks last as you will get more net worth for you cash out of those two first.

Mrredmanbhs Game profile

Dec 22nd 2022, 3:40:35

Wow. Very educational.
-MrRedManbhs

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Dec 22nd 2022, 19:43:04

if u need a hand with anything send me a pm we can help u out
Mercs
Natural Born Killers