Verified:

snawdog Game profile

Aug 28th 2010, 2:05:10

Lonely with no wars much?
..Yea, i left like the others...too much admin/mod power here...
ICQ 364553524
msn

de1i Game profile

Aug 28th 2010, 2:12:00

What isn't to love? Server is amazing, except for the retards who keep whining about opening Pandora's box. But even then, every now and then they are good for the lulz.

Mr. Lime Game profile

Aug 28th 2010, 2:18:33

whats not to like? teams like OG and DBD are netting happily

mkr and lords are still alive

i think we're all getting along nicely these days without people like you to incite and provoke incidents and misunderstandings

Mr Midnight

Aug 28th 2010, 2:23:13

so we are the bad guys when we war, and now when we dont ?

wtf

snawdog Game profile

Aug 28th 2010, 2:48:32

Originally posted by Mr Midnight:

wtf

No..note the admin/mod thingy...this server was setup as a 5 man team server,they have allowed circumvention of those rules,in my opinion,to allow certain people to gain an unfair advantage.
It is quite well known that RD is full of mods/admins/devs,you can deny it,but w/e.
I get on here and sometimes post under an alias(MrOffMauve),
the mods will out me as soon as i do,yet they will let all of the colors post with any pseudonym without the same..
I think it only fair if they out me they should everyone..or be quiet and let it speak volumes...
ICQ 364553524
msn

nimrodix Game profile

Aug 28th 2010, 5:08:17

please come back
i need someone to kill

de1i Game profile

Aug 28th 2010, 5:41:49

He's under protection still, give it a few days.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 28th 2010, 6:32:52

I haven't played team since April.

Mr Midnight

Aug 28th 2010, 16:22:08

Originally posted by snawdog:

wtf

No..note the admin/mod thingy...this server was setup as a 5 man team server,they have allowed circumvention of those rules,in my opinion,to allow certain people to gain an unfair advantage.
It is quite well known that RD is full of mods/admins/devs,you can deny it,but w/e.
I get on here and sometimes post under an alias(MrOffMauve),
the mods will out me as soon as i do,yet they will let all of the colors post with any pseudonym without the same..
I think it only fair if they out me they should everyone..or be quiet and let it speak volumes...

As long as we arent cheating, what does it matter what alias we play or post under? Im sure snawdog isnt your real name either.

That would actually go for MrOffMauve as well, as long as you dont represent yourself as part of RD

Marshal Game profile

Aug 28th 2010, 18:25:37

and big war was fought that teams couldn't act like alliance.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

gwagers Game profile

Aug 29th 2010, 0:49:24

Yes, but unwritten rules enforced by war are always subject to exceptions/rewriting by those who can fight another war to get out of those rules and win.
Peloponnese (PEHL-oh-puh-NEES): a mythical land of cheesecake

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Who has time for that? BLAST THEM ALL!

Mr. Lime Game profile

Aug 29th 2010, 1:14:44

not exactly like we're hiding behind our colors 99% of us were busted back in the day... don't complain until you've done the leg work to figure it out

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 29th 2010, 9:19:20

Anybody who doesn't know who most of the RD'ers are now really just isn't trying hard enough.....well, at all for that matter. Either that, or they're just a bit on the slow side.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Aug 29th 2010, 10:22:38

No one knows who I am!!!!.....shhhhhh
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

Mr Lemon Chiffon Game profile

Aug 29th 2010, 15:26:21

Could you please tell us who they are?
If it's well known, let everyone know who they are.

I get on here and sometimes post under an alias(MrOffMauve),..

I've been known to post as Mr Lemon Chiffon sometimes.
shhhhh.
Nobody knows yet.

Originally posted by MrCharcoal:

No one knows who I am!!!!.....shhhhhh

RAISES HAND!! You're Mr Charcoal.

Oh crap, now the secret is out.
New Kids show - Thomas the Pank Engine.
Your kids can follow Thomas around the trailer park seeking meth heads.

Marshal Game profile

Aug 29th 2010, 16:59:51

Charc is some n00b from Netters Anonymous. ;P
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

warlorde Game profile

Aug 29th 2010, 17:39:10

you know it really makes sense...

lets face it... we all run 5 man teams. RD has god knows how many teams. we as teams dont like RD's tacktics so we war them to prove a point that this server will not stand for this. lets say we get enough 5 man teams to actually war RD. even if we war RD and win, nothing will stop RD from doing the same thing the next set. honestly we cant keep pulling every team back together every set because that takes too much energy in getting all these 5 man teams together.

in all reality the best revenge on RD is to leave the server. lets say i leave this server. i play as tag protection... therefore leaving 4 unprotected players. these players get farmed into oblivion without tag protection. slowly they leave the server.

ultimate revenge

gwagers Game profile

Aug 29th 2010, 18:02:23

Well, that would work if there were other places for us to go. Personally, I have such a place. The team I play for, on the other hand, does not. I personally wouldn't be able to justify leaving my clan hanging in the wind in order to get revenge on RD.

Not that I don't see your point, warlorde. In fact, I think you've hit the nail on the head. But the decision is more difficult to make than it at first appears.

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Vic Rattlehead Game profile

Aug 29th 2010, 19:19:45

I like what team server ought to be. I hate what it's become. :(
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

gwagers Game profile

Aug 29th 2010, 22:52:01

I was personally never in favor of what Team "ought to be," but now that the server's caught in the middle of the old 1a and the new "ideal," I'm not sure if this isn't worse.

Mr. Lime Game profile

Aug 30th 2010, 0:29:59

Originally posted by warlorde:
you know it really makes sense...

lets face it... we all run 5 man teams. RD has god knows how many teams. we as teams dont like RD's tacktics so we war them to prove a point that this server will not stand for this. lets say we get enough 5 man teams to actually war RD. even if we war RD and win, nothing will stop RD from doing the same thing the next set. honestly we cant keep pulling every team back together every set because that takes too much energy in getting all these 5 man teams together.

in all reality the best revenge on RD is to leave the server. lets say i leave this server. i play as tag protection... therefore leaving 4 unprotected players. these players get farmed into oblivion without tag protection. slowly they leave the server.

ultimate revenge

says the vag that cried and moaned when we took him up on threat of war

they might have surrendered but compared your whining ass i give mkr and lords all the respect in the world for at least attempting to stick up for themselves...

warlorde you've done exactly what lately? nothing?

i find it amusing the loudest whiners and moaners are the ones not actually fighting us...

leave the server...go for it...after a few months you'll come back and find RD MKR Lords Rag OG DBD and a bunch of other teams all getting along just fine...

we don't need you
not sure where you all got it into your head that you leaving will hurt us...
it will just be a lot less complaining for us to sift through

Aug 30th 2010, 0:33:42

Lemme see. MKR and MKR2 are seperate tags, 2 seperate teams, but you both retal/attack/kill for each other?

Maybe the game news is wrong.
FBI #53 grabs MKR2 #58 , MKR2 #58 does 4 retals, MKR #23 does another "retal/grab"
Then MKR #54 fails on 3 retals/grabs and has the MKR tag start a kill run on #53?

Sorry the game isn't what YOU want it to be.

When yopu complain about teams/players doing something you do not like, you should probably make sure you're not doing it yourself. Makes you look even more stupid, if that's possible.

Aug 30th 2010, 0:35:19

I've warred MKR 2 sets already (5 on 15 the first time), and had issues with them this set also. They are fags. That doesn't change the fact that RD are acting like fags too.
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

Mr. Lime Game profile

Aug 30th 2010, 0:38:26

poor vic did we kill you by mistake in the confusion?

Aug 30th 2010, 0:42:29

No, RD has never touched me. Some of NE has been killed by you but not me. That doesn't make you less of a fag.
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

Aug 30th 2010, 0:42:51

Originally posted by Vic Rathead:
I've warred MKR 2 sets already (5 on 15 the first time), and had issues with them this set also. They are fags. That doesn't change the fact that RD are acting like fags too.

Everything is fine. I just find it funny that the people complaining about what RD does are doing the same things themselves.

Hobo Game profile

Aug 30th 2010, 1:25:29

You can be as technical as you want, you are still an asshole in our books :3

Aug 30th 2010, 1:41:11

Thank you. I sure try.
Maybe when you learn to read, those books would benefit you..

OGT Game profile

Aug 30th 2010, 1:43:56

rd can say what they want, but they are still power hungry indivisuals that need to run something themselves in their life, i guess that just happened to be earth team server..

oh well.

gwagers Game profile

Aug 30th 2010, 3:37:46

Let's take MKR's name out of this thread right now. FBI is far beyond "retal" stage at this point. Please note that LC's statistics are not normal relations, and should not be taken in that context.

kwmi Game profile

Aug 30th 2010, 5:33:55

Mr LC is correct, but FBI is the tag that brought the cross tag element into the situation. FBI had an issue with tag MKR that he was either too arrogant or too stupid to put to rest diplomatically. Instead he took a huge grab at tag MKR2, which was completely uninvolved in the situation. At that point FBI was put on farm/kill for both tags. ZEN, work on your diplomacy bro, I gave you every opportunity to make peace, even offered to accept your crappy missile retals but you pissed in my face.

Regardless the point is moot because the entire cross retal argument is dead now that RD has taken over the server and circumvented the entire policy with its 1:kill/cross tag killing policy.

As for Vic and xNEx, be a man bro, you got owned by one of our players who was playing as an untagged. Absolutely owned. Owned so badly you can't wrap your head around it. You think #114 received FA to hit you back but HE DID NOT. He just out played you, get over it, nobody FA'd him. You fought a fight you couldn't win. Thought you could farm an untagged but got owned, its okay, maybe you will learn something from it.

For the record, we have no problem with xNEx, We killed a country of yours last set because you were relentlessly farming us after we got mixed up with RD and were down for the count. Scavenging like a vulture if you will. You gave us no choice but to kill, I mean, the farming was incredulous and unrelenting.

All our other beef goes back to the cross retalling fluff, which, as I mentioned above, is moot now that RD has taken over the server.
MKR - HFA

Aug 30th 2010, 13:31:57

Have you checked our news? I did not get owned by your untagged, I got owned by a tyr techer with tons of chems. I have about 300 buildings on about 7k acres right now. And pray tell how a commie with 7k acres and no tech caught up to a commie with 15k acres and lots of tech without aid? Hmm? And others in your tag hit me with special attacks and spy ops.

Regardless of all that, the fact is #114 was not in your tag at the time of the incident, and I don't recognize post fact tag protection.

Edit - I also didn't complain about you at all on this thread, just pointed out that I warred you over cross tag retals, thus did not fit RD's blind accusation of "everybody doing it." That is a fact, and old news.
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

kwmi Game profile

Aug 30th 2010, 15:08:29

no problem man, i'm just trying to stick up for my player. FTR it looked like it was about 8k acres vs 12k acres during most of the grabbing going on b/w your countries. My guess is he had a higher % jet production, we was more or less an all jetter, all he gained when he tagged up was DA strength which probably effectively doubled his break.

This wont happen again as our player is going to be tagged up with us next set. Just be careful of the untaggeds ;-)

BTW what happened to your possee of anti-cross retallers? Did they join RD?
MKR - HFA

de1i Game profile

Aug 30th 2010, 15:15:02

It was a generalization of the server as a whole, not a blind accusation at solely your tag.

Mr Midnight

Aug 30th 2010, 16:50:48

Originally posted by OGT:
rd can say what they want, but they are still power hungry indivisuals that need to run something themselves in their life, i guess that just happened to be earth team server..

oh well.

I have enough power in real life so no, I dont need it here. Why not just play the same broken record and say "you all need to get a life"

Some people just dont get it.

Aug 31st 2010, 0:14:22

Originally posted by kwmi:
no problem man, i'm just trying to stick up for my player. FTR it looked like it was about 8k acres vs 12k acres during most of the grabbing going on b/w your countries. My guess is he had a higher % jet production, we was more or less an all jetter, all he gained when he tagged up was DA strength which probably effectively doubled his break.

This wont happen again as our player is going to be tagged up with us next set. Just be careful of the untaggeds ;-)

BTW what happened to your possee of anti-cross retallers? Did they join RD?

The last time I hit him I had 15k acres, he had 6-7k. I produced 90% turrets for the following few days, sold only jets, was well over 4M turrets when he hit me again.
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

Chewi Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 1:04:00

How can an untagged get FA with no allies?

snawdog Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 1:23:37

Originally posted by Chewi:

ehehehehehe..yea
ICQ 364553524
msn

Hobo Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 2:03:42

Originally posted by OGT:

oh well.

I have enough power in real life so no, I dont need it here. Why not just play the same broken record and say "you all need to get a life"

Some people just dont get it.

On the internet, you can be whatever you want. Now who can resist that temptation :3

gwagers Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 3:03:25

*jumps up and down*

Ooh! Ooh! Do I get to be president?!

nimrodix Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 6:10:08

sooooooooooo...
does this mean your coming back?

OGT Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 13:05:34

chewi is wise, mr midnight or whatever that fags name is, is not.

i did not tell you to get a life fag, i told you, that you are a power hungry indivisual that gets his kicks through earth empires team server, suck it.

Aug 31st 2010, 13:08:23

Originally posted by Chewi:

That was my whole beef to begin with, Chewi. He tagged up MKR2 and suddenly was able to hit me.
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

OGT Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 13:11:15

if you have 7k empty acres im sure a 7k acre commie could break you very quickly.

i broke some rd dude that had ran 1500 more turns then me 5 minutes ago witha crappy c/i

Aug 31st 2010, 13:24:55

OGT, I had 7k empty acres after a massive chem run on my country. I have now dropped land down to 6k acres or so.
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

OGT Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 10:43:01

ohhh I get it.. hmm weird.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 1st 2010, 20:50:06

just call me MR fluffY!
:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Sep 1st 2010, 21:06:36

Originally posted by Hobo:

On the internet, you can be whatever you want. Now who can resist that temptation :3

So do you play a top or a bottom?

OGT Game profile

Sep 2nd 2010, 19:27:00

how much you paying LC? i could be both

wink wink