Verified:

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 3rd 2023, 2:02:21

Originally posted by Symbolic:
Originally posted by BlackHole:
Congrats :D you got the same one again!

Maybe you should cut the dead weight you're carrying around then, Symba.

https://imgur.com/q2VEDxU

If you wanna go by those standards you all should have self deleted a long time ago to save the time of us crushing your country's.

Crushing our countries by having 4 deaths to us in 24 hours? Symba, you little baby lion you.... You've got a nice roar you're trying to develop. But right now it's just comical.

I think your squad needs a better leader. Maybe give the reins to super. Or see if DD or Derrick are willing to come over to teams to help you out. You really shouldn't be losing any countries to us. Your dad is going to be very disappointed that you're ruining the families good name.

Symbolic Game profile

Feb 3rd 2023, 2:30:34

Its up to the players to wall, not me. That would be cheating.

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 3rd 2023, 3:54:49

Its up to the players to wall, not me. That would be cheating.

Cheating is a black hole special! Ain’t nothing wrong with a little purple lol

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2023, 7:33:07

Darkness is and always has been the Purple People Eaters. It is known.

Eyyo Bunghole. I don't play the that sweet sweet A1 steak sauce server either. By non-player I mean NON-PLAYER. As in I don't play this game and haven't in a couple years. I'm literally just here for the relationships I've built over the years with people on BOTH SIDES. I can only hope your experience is similar.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2023, 7:36:44

Eyyy Gerdy. You should show this fella how to look up profiles off the leaderboards next and how to see who was in each clan last set. It might help him know who is who instead of bickering with everyone at once because he thinks everyone is in one tag. Context can be very insightful!

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 3rd 2023, 7:48:03
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2023, 7:42:51

Originally posted by galleri:
Idk if I am on the same year or game.....
But all of you are drunk. Half of you do not even sound like yourselves and 1 of you I am sure is banned from this game. I will deal with this in a bit.

Ha! I knew it was deano!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2023, 7:58:12

That's what I'm saying KoH but she wouldda banned his ass before a bit haha.

What's the deal with so many different crazy fluffers in this game being French Canadian? It feels like such a niche.

There's this French Canadian kid in the minor leagues for the Twins named Edouard Julien that is by all accounts one of the worst defensive baseball players you will ever see at every position. Like the kid cannot play baseball. But he hits the fluff out of the ball and does it in every direction with great discipline at the plate and terrific selection in the zone. An upper elite hit tool.

I've gotten a couple looks at him and I'm really hoping he gets the call this year, you know. I don't think letting him sit around trying to improve his defense is going to help him enough where he ever plays a position well. So letting him marinate in the minors is wasting a dude that swings a heavy stick. The league needs more Kyle Schwarber's and Delmon Young's. And that French Canadian aspect might make him entertaining/fan favorite because as we've seen with Ty France, appropriating French culture is as chill as wearing a fake mustache and a sombrero on Cinco De Mayo.

Anyways I'm here for the party. Waiting for a fun conclusion!

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 3rd 2023, 8:10:07
See Original Post

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 3rd 2023, 12:04:33

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Eyyy Gerdy. You should show this fella how to look up profiles off the leaderboards next and how to see who was in each clan last set. It might help him know who is who instead of bickering with everyone at once because he thinks everyone is in one tag. Context can be very insightful!

Maybe I like bickering with everyone, you ever consider that.

You know... I'm a confident person. I know i'm pretty awesome. But I still amaze myself sometimes. The gravity I have. It's just like a black hole. I've sucked you all in to my little game. The entire team server has been swallowed up and revolves around my teams actions. All of Darkness, Fast Cars, Taker. You're all hyper focused on us.

Look at the players I've brought to the server. When I take a vacation from the boards for three days, it's like a natural disaster occurred and the player base leaves.

Ya'll should be thanking me. Groveling at my feet. I'm like eminem. "But it feels so empty without me".

Can't wait to show ya'll what tricks I have up my sleeve for next set, and what roles I have for you all to play in my little circus. Symba, I'm going to dress you up like a clown and make you dance for everyone. The rest, you'll just have to wait and see.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2023, 13:15:28

Symba, I'm going to dress you up like a clown and make you dance for everyone.

Pics or it didn't happen!

Symbolic Game profile

Feb 3rd 2023, 14:30:41

Originally posted by Requiem:
Symba, I'm going to dress you up like a clown and make you dance for everyone.

Pics or it didn't happen!

You haven't seen me on a good Friday night jag then.

Edited By: Symbolic on Feb 3rd 2023, 20:15:13
See Original Post

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Feb 3rd 2023, 15:16:01

sfbob Game profile

Feb 3rd 2023, 15:33:02

You know... I'm a confident person. I know i'm pretty awesome. But I still amaze myself sometimes. The gravity I have. It's just like a black hole. I've sucked you all in to my little game. The entire team server has been swallowed up and revolves around my teams actions. All of Darkness, Fast Cars, Taker. You're all hyper focused on us.

I have to hyper focus to see you all at the bottom of the score board.

Cathankins Game profile

Feb 3rd 2023, 16:14:35

All Hail Gerdler the king of the wall clan

Cathankins Game profile

Feb 3rd 2023, 16:22:36

Wait hold up Gerdler is actually on team lmao that’s crazy lol this server is awesome. The others don’t have the same magic this place have. This is classic earth right here I tell you what.

Symbolic Game profile

Feb 3rd 2023, 21:21:03

Originally posted by Cathankins:
Wait hold up Gerdler is actually on team lmao that’s crazy lol this server is awesome. The others don’t have the same magic this place have. This is classic earth right here I tell you what.

If earth 2025 had a server this would be it lol.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2023, 4:27:06

I've always liked team better than steak sauce. If I'm gonna farm bots for land, I want there to be a thousand of them with no DRs. It's FFA or Team for me 100%. All or nothing.

....and yes I know me calling 1a "steak sauce" for the last 8 years hasn't caught on, but I really think it should so I'm going to keep doing it.

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 4th 2023, 8:18:17

Yo dog how many did u kill Friday? We made 3 more of you dead

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 4th 2023, 13:21:07

What's the deal with so many different crazy fluffers in this game being French Canadian? It feels like such a niche.

There's this French Canadian kid in the minor leagues for the Twins named Edouard Julien that is by all accounts one of the worst defensive baseball players you will ever see at every position. Like the kid cannot play baseball. But he hits the fluff out of the ball and does it in every direction with great discipline at the plate and terrific selection in the zone. An upper elite hit tool.

I've gotten a couple looks at him and I'm really hoping he gets the call this year, you know. I don't think letting him sit around trying to improve his defense is going to help him enough where he ever plays a position well. So letting him marinate in the minors is wasting a dude that swings a heavy stick. The league needs more Kyle Schwarber's and Delmon Young's. And that French Canadian aspect might make him entertaining/fan favorite because as we've seen with Ty France, appropriating French culture is as chill as wearing a fake mustache and a sombrero on Cinco De Mayo.

Almost reminds me of dagga. Played pro cricket, but I am told he was a horrible cricket player.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

BlackHole Game profile

Feb 4th 2023, 13:36:47

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Yo dog how many did u kill Friday? We made 3 more of you dead

We didn't kill any. But we did delay someone going to sleep for a period of time. In my book, that's a win. I hope he had a terrible nights sleep, and wakes up with bags under his eyes.

Don't want to look ugly the next morning? Stop being so dedicated to walling. Turn off your phones!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2023, 14:34:45

Originally posted by galleri:

Almost reminds me of dagga. Played pro cricket, but I am told he was a horrible cricket player.

Makes sense that he played on a 360 degree field though. I'm sure he was a terrific spin bowler haha.

Rasp Game profile

Feb 7th 2023, 12:04:39

Originally posted by Coalie:
Coalie, get off reddit and bring your own content.

https://imgur.com/a/pWKsxlt

Rofl
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 7th 2023, 14:44:45

And he did LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Hardthrob707 Game profile

Feb 9th 2023, 22:27:56

Does anyone else hear that noise coming from over their I can’t see but it sounds like the DARKNESS is crying 😢

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2023, 22:44:36

Over their what?

Symbolic Game profile

Feb 9th 2023, 23:44:45

Originally posted by Hardthrob707:
Does anyone else hear that noise coming from over their I can’t see but it sounds like the DARKNESS is crying 😢
Over their what?

Hes talking about our tears of joy and laughter after crushing our enemies once again. See yea all again next set.

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 10th 2023, 0:41:24

I am crying from laughter from my $26m NW country looking at all those dead countries you all had lol

Plymouth Road Runner Superbird (#29)
Rank 16
Networth $25,894,341
Land 18,301 acres
Tag Darkness

Originally posted by Hardthrob707: