Verified:

Charles Game profile

Jul 9th 2010, 16:44:10

After disbanding at the end of Earth 2025 we've decided to give Team Server a shot. We will not participate in Cross retaling (tags reVENGe & Sanct are ours) or try to enforce any unreasonable policies. Not sure if we accepting pacts yet but feel free to contact me. You're also welcome to contact me for any FA issues on or 352214615 (ICQ).

We'll be going with a standard escalating retal policy. If a member is topfed and we cannot get the acres lost in one grab (including ghost acres) another retal will be taken.

That is all,

Have a great set :)

dustfp Game profile

Jul 9th 2010, 22:15:14

Learn to spell, noob.
-fudgepuppy
SancTuarY President
msn:
aim: fudgepuppy6988
http://collab.boxcarhosting.com

Charles Game profile

Jul 10th 2010, 2:07:41

spellings for geeks!!!

lol, btw i can't even see any errors lol

kemo Game profile

Jul 10th 2010, 2:19:36

kemo will of course be implementing a failed spy = kill policy :)
all praised to ra

de1i Game profile

Jul 10th 2010, 2:29:56

You misspelled vengeance in the title.

kemo Game profile

Jul 10th 2010, 2:36:30

well could be how we spell it nowadays
all praised to ra

Charles Game profile

Jul 10th 2010, 3:39:27

lol, that i did :P

also spelt it wrong in the clan name :/

FAIL!!!

Things can only get better, right?

Ivan Game profile

Jul 10th 2010, 15:37:50

I love your retal policy, you could have just said that you'll go L:L right away instead of trying to make it into something else

Charles Game profile

Jul 10th 2010, 18:06:29

L:L dosn't include ghost acres, our policy dose. I dont think it's fair for a country to topfeed for more than can be retaled in one hit, which will already have a 150% modifier thanks to ghost acres.

Do others think this is unfair? or just ivan?

Ivan Game profile

Jul 11th 2010, 11:24:58

I never said anythin bout it being unfair or not, i just thought that your policy was funny

Dragon Game profile

Jul 13th 2010, 0:55:33

Personally, I think L:L is BS. However, it would be useful to know what you consider a topfeed. That way, I know whrther or not a grab is actually a war dec or not.

So if you would be so kind, perhaps you'll give us specific criteria on what a topfeed is in your opinion, Chuck.

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 13th 2010, 3:45:50

hey Charles, look after the noob you picked up hookem (#49), we are going to nail him for his missle attacks.

Charles Game profile

Jul 13th 2010, 4:40:39

Well i pretty much described what we see as a Topfeed in my explanation of our policy:

"if we cannot get the acres lost in one grab (including ghost acres)"

But if this fairly lenient policy is going to be abused, we'll make sure we dont get the land back so we can take another grab.

As for #49 i'm not sure why he sent missiles your way, i'm assuming it was spy opps of some nature? if they were harmfull opps, we may just drop this issue? if that sounds good to you? or else i guess we consider them different issues and retal them accordingly? Anyways i guess i'll try find the facts of the issue at hand. Superfly contact me if you can :)

Dragonlance Game profile

Jul 13th 2010, 4:48:22

Dude.

Check the news.

Sanct hit Wrath
Wrath retalled
Random seperate unrelated Sanct guy missiles Wrath retaller...

Fairly sure Superfly will take his due retals, and prob contact you about it too.

Charles Game profile

Jul 13th 2010, 5:23:10

dude.

#49 hasn't got access to our boxcar site, and has been a member for a day, lol, i just wanted to have all the facts before attacks start being made. I figure that's the best way to go about things, that's why i asked for SF to contact me...

Dragonlance Game profile

Jul 13th 2010, 6:23:48

I asked SF to contact me once...

3 AVO's later.... i finally stopped his stalking!!:p

Pain Game profile

Jul 13th 2010, 9:06:45

Originally posted by Charles:
Well i pretty much described what we see as a Topfeed in my explanation of our policy:

But if this fairly lenient policy is going to be abused, we'll make sure we dont get the land back so we can take another grab.

As for #49 i'm not sure why he sent missiles your way, i'm assuming it was spy opps of some nature? if they were harmfull opps, we may just drop this issue? if that sounds good to you? or else i guess we consider them different issues and retal them accordingly? Anyways i guess i'll try find the facts of the issue at hand. Superfly contact me if you can :)

so basically what youre trying to say is that if someone landgrabs you regardless of size you take L:L?

sounds like a policy thats gonna work well.
Your mother is a nice woman

Charles Game profile

Jul 13th 2010, 13:01:26

no we let people take our land?

That works well?

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 13th 2010, 17:48:45

Dear Dragon of Lance,

Our fearless leader stated in his recent press release (it was translated into 32 different languages), that if Wrath decides that Vengeance or Sanctuary needs to die. We as your greatest allies would love to assist in any way possible.

Recently there has been some very destructive attacks on FBI from Vengeance. One was almost unforgiven. I believe our leader got a blowjob or possibly won $10 in the lottery that day, so it was decided that the country in question lives yet another day.

In everything we do, we do for Dragon of Lance. Plus we owe you for ruining Willy and SF's netting set last round. Whoops!

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 13th 2010, 18:48:06

Dear Zen, you are a great man. Even though you spoiled my netting set, I have to forgive you as your alliance mates helped me kill one of your countrys after I waged war on all of you by myself :)

Wrath officially <3's FBI and you guys are on DNH btw.

Charles, i ingamed you and I will await your reply before we retal :)

kemo Game profile

Jul 13th 2010, 19:20:30

your gonna have to point out the destructive attacks cause all im seein is land grabs :P
all praised to ra

Charles Game profile

Jul 14th 2010, 4:34:12

Dose ZEN make sense or is it just stupid gibberish?

And those hits on FBI by Veng were a riminder that 100 troops isn't enough defense!

Charles Game profile

Jul 14th 2010, 4:52:46

heh, i see problems arising :/

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 14th 2010, 6:12:38

Bro, you can help us kill your rogue member and problem solved. Even though Dragonlance, Spaced and Super want battle, wrath is a netting tag that is really not looking to fight for Willie and Uticants sake.

Dragonlance Game profile

Jul 14th 2010, 6:32:20

BATTLE

BATTLE

BATTLE

BATTLE

BATTLE

*runs from wilee's wrath*

Charles Game profile

Jul 14th 2010, 10:41:12

I do have reservations about killing him, he is obviously a new player and killing him will only drive him from the game. Let me try talk with him again...

Wilee Game profile

Jul 14th 2010, 10:46:36

I resent being portrayed as a tree-hugger, just because I suck at war!? ;p

*runs after DL with super-soaker in hand*

Dragon Game profile

Jul 14th 2010, 14:45:13

Originally posted by Charles:

That pretty much answers my question, Chuck. Your "lenient policy" will end you up in a war should you actually try to make good on it, I think.

Charles Game profile

Jul 15th 2010, 0:04:50

Really topfeeds wont become a problem until late set when land becomes spread out alot more (not that i'm going for alot of land). Now it's fairly well dispersed so i dont see issues arising anytime soon...

Fooglmog Game profile

Jul 15th 2010, 1:08:08

As one of the founders of Vengeance, I'd be awfully pissed if you changed the name...

Having said that, I'm glad to see the old clan is still around :)

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

Charles Game profile

Jul 15th 2010, 8:40:22

Ok SF sent you an ingame, name the time & place ;)

OGT Game profile

Jul 16th 2010, 7:49:05

why anyone would argue with zen is beyond me... its not gonna go anywhere but down, on you, cause thats the type of friend zen is.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 16th 2010, 14:41:02

OGT!

He has returned to grace these boards once again!

Having fulfilling part of our demands, Charlie. We would like to request that we be allowed to help you with your current target.

All good things are rewarded!

Please confirm that FBI is allowed to help in this problem you are currently having. We don't want to step on toes. We are rule abiding people.

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 16th 2010, 15:05:40

We took the silence as a yes.

Your joint target is dead.

We saw that he CM'd you Charlie and we are jealous lovers. No one CM's our Chucky!

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

Charles Game profile

Jul 17th 2010, 0:38:18

lol, thanks for the help :P

Dragon Game profile

Jul 17th 2010, 0:44:57

I think that the best way to discourage topfeeding is to just prove that you will kill whoever does it.

No need to announce a "We Want Our Ghost Acres Back" policy. Just kill the offender for being stupid if you think your fatties don't need to carry defense appropriate to their size.

Especially if it's an all jetter. That's a no-brainer war dec.

OGT Game profile

Jul 17th 2010, 22:31:39

charles is le n00b. lol

zen i saw your sexy ass posting, I couldn't resist not replying to them;)