Verified:

de1i Game profile

Sep 19th 2010, 18:56:12

Next time train your noobs better.

Pain Game profile

Sep 19th 2010, 21:45:16

Originally posted by Tertius:
Being on a small team here my first set back, I know two new players who stopped playing EE entirely after being killed by Rag and then later by RD. Saying that team server is dying is no excuse for causing more people to leave.

if he got killed by Rag and RD its rather obvious he doesnt know how to play properly. do you feel that people should be allowed to do what they want without consequence because they dont know what theyre doing?

Your mother is a nice woman

Detmer Game profile

Sep 19th 2010, 23:19:49

Originally posted by Pain:
Originally posted by Tertius:
Being on a small team here my first set back, I know two new players who stopped playing EE entirely after being killed by Rag and then later by RD. Saying that team server is dying is no excuse for causing more people to leave.

if he got killed by Rag and RD its rather obvious he doesnt know how to play properly. do you feel that people should be allowed to do what they want without consequence because they dont know what theyre doing?

Was that a sarcasm failure there?

Pain Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 0:27:17

why would it be.

Detmer Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 3:33:21

why would it be.

Because

1) you think there is a such thing as playing properly
2) you think that this magical playing properly is related to life or death at the hands of rag and RD.

de1i Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 4:12:59

Nevermind about Rag. the server revolves around RD... Didn't you get the TPS report?

Amd obviously playing properly is judged by RD.

Get with the program alter ego.

Dragonlance Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 5:50:59

If the server revolves around RD my country must repeatedly be completly at the periphary of this server as i haven't had any dealings with Rd for multiple sets now:p

Pain Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 7:49:05

Originally posted by Detmer:
why would it be.

Because

1) you think there is a such thing as playing properly
2) you think that this magical playing properly is related to life or death at the hands of rag and RD.

ok i can agree with #1. that being said, since theres is no such thing as playing properly then rag and RD killing said people is 100% acceptable no matter the reason.

Mr. Lime Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 13:48:53

Originally posted by Dragonlance:
If the server revolves around RD my country must repeatedly be completly at the periphary of this server as i haven't had any dealings with Rd for multiple sets now:p

you could prob make a ton of money putting your secret in a book and selling it to the rest of the morons here

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 21st 2010, 0:14:23

Avoiding problems with RD is easy....providing you're not a self-important moron, or someone who likes to start fluff for no reason.

I have yet to have any issues with them here in Team server, and this is coming from a guy who RD used to have....well, let's just say issues with, back in the day.

Mr. Lime Game profile

Sep 21st 2010, 2:09:56

many many issues... tell me does your butt hole still bleed when you think of us =D <3

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 21st 2010, 2:48:15

No, but it does get all soft and sweaty :-)

Navisis Game profile

Sep 21st 2010, 3:46:14

DBD and DBD2 seems to be grabbing with no random killing. I don't see any issue at all with the team server dynamics, and im honestly not sure why people say the server sucks. i think its more fun than alliance because there is absolutely zero pacts

Actually.. DBD is a 3 man tag this set, and DBD2 is only a 4 man tag, and both tags seem to be doing well. DBD got hit a few times, but then got someone who could retal and that was the end of it.

Its the same concept the issue on the alliance server with Elysium. If you think of EEVIL they have 12 members but no one hits them because they can make a retal. Elysium had *not-1-member* who could make a retal, and they got farmed. Same on team. I bet DBD, OG, Wrath, Veng, KNALF, or anyone else could totally change the tag to something new, and do just as good as when the "establed" tag was being used.

Hell, I actually think DBD2 had 1 person for one reset. That 1 person was able to place top 15.

Dragonlance Game profile

Sep 21st 2010, 3:59:20

plz grab wrath.

thnx

de1i Game profile

Sep 21st 2010, 6:32:39

NOW3P is going to win the RD lotto. ;)

Navisis Game profile

Sep 21st 2010, 22:23:35

plz grab wrath.

thnx

now that you mention it, I think I might.

thx

aponic Game profile

Sep 21st 2010, 23:09:12

NAVISISISISISIS

come back to irc you weenis
SOF
Cerevisi

Viceroy Game profile

Sep 23rd 2010, 5:13:50

Hey, don't sell me short! I finished 14th (and 19th in Total Net Worth)
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.