Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 17th 2017, 4:24:23

hello all due to weedys greatness we have had to expand to a 2nd tag (Top100) to double our chances of taking top 10 spots as we have been slacking lately.

If anyone needs to get a hold of me you can message me in game. I am playing - I missed end of set (#8) - or you can post here or PM me or even tweet me at the @TheRealMVPSuperFlyGuy

archaic Game profile

Jun 18th 2017, 0:25:56

Originally posted by SuperFly:
hello all due to weedys greatness we have had to expand to a 2nd tag (Top100) to double our chances of taking top 10 spots as we have been slacking lately.

If anyone needs to get a hold of me you can message me in game. I am playing - I missed end of set (#8) - or you can post here or PM me or even tweet me at the @TheRealMVPSuperFlyGuy

Yes, because diluting your already meager 'talent' pool will surely be the path to victory. Best of luck with that.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

braden Game profile

Jun 18th 2017, 1:15:26

Rage was always known for its high anw.

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 18th 2017, 6:44:32

Originally posted by archaic:

Yes, because diluting your already meager 'talent' pool will surely be the path to victory. Best of luck with that.

That's a little offensive. Aren't you supposed to be retired and out of weedy after you got them
FS'ed? :(

archaic Game profile

Jun 18th 2017, 19:14:56

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Originally posted by archaic:

That's a little offensive. Aren't you supposed to be retired and out of weedy after you got them
FS'ed? :(

I am now a paid spokes model, it pays better and the hours are good. I did not get weedy FS, weedy got FS by a tag that had an axe to grind with them for a year that was going to do it anyway. That same tag FS Villins the next set and is now also working as spokes models.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

mrford Game profile

Jun 18th 2017, 19:38:56

This game never changes.....
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

braden Game profile

Jun 18th 2017, 20:42:42

Originally posted by mrford:
This game never changes

It changed many times.

+marshal

braden Game profile

Jun 18th 2017, 20:44:19

And the most offensive issue here is one of five finishing top ten yet the tag proclaims multiple top ten finishes. Bait and switch, much, sf?

braden Game profile

Jun 18th 2017, 20:46:27

The second top10 tag should by all rights be the third weedylar tag.

I offered you a way out. You didn't need to loose, all you had to do was kiss the ring.

*weedylar gets fsd by sf ;p)

drkprinc Game profile

Jun 18th 2017, 21:01:59

Originally posted by braden:
The second top10 tag should by all rights be the third weedylar tag.

I offered you a way out. You didn't need to loose, all you had to do was kiss the ring.

*weedylar gets fsd by sf ;p)

ZZ is policing for top10, weedylar isn't policed go at it boys!
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

braden Game profile

Jun 18th 2017, 23:46:56

Top10 is our police.

Welcome to the tangled Web of team server forever dps.